Items; red means requirements not met, what does yellow mean?

Options
graendel
graendel Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am browsing through the auction house and ran across an item with a yellow "Strength +1" on it. What does yellow mean in this context? Usually the text is purple/blue, or red if you don't meet the requirements, but I have no idea what yellow means.
Post edited by graendel on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    if the item you're talking about is a ring, then that is most likely the "Ring Engravement" feature available at craftsman NPCs (the shard combining NPCs, higher lv being at forges near guild base npc in east archo). it can give some pretty good stat boosts making for odd builds to be made with less defense sacrifices or to increase dmg/survivability very very slightly.
    there are several engraving tiers, the 1st 7 being at the craftsman npc, and the lv8-9 being at the forge near guild base npc, each tier gives a slightly stronger engravement or slightly more stat boosts than the lower tier.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Graendel - Sanctuary
    Graendel - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yes, I believe it was a ring. So essentially the yellow color just illustrates the origin of this bonus, but is not a limitation on how it can be used?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yes, I believe it was a ring. So essentially the yellow color just illustrates the origin of this bonus, but is not a limitation on how it can be used?

Yes. It's an additional stat that was added by the ring engraving and can even be rerolled if you didn't like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit