Question regarding free zen and netflix

_Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
_Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
I signed up for netflix through the ad on this site. How long does it take to receive the zen?
Not that the zen was my reason for signing up, I was going to anyway. This was just a good bonus, if it comes through.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
Post edited by _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If im not wrong that have nothing to do with PWI staff so they will tell you they cant help you on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    If im not wrong that have nothing to do with PWI staff so they will tell you they cant help you on that.

Kinda hoping someone else has done this already and gotten their zen. If so, they could answer my question.

Thanks! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Been thinking about Netflix for a while myself. Almost did the trial with free zen, but... I dunno. Might get Netflix at a later time.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Maybe a few hours, at least that was my experience with it.
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    Been thinking about Netflix for a while myself. Almost did the trial with free zen, but... I dunno. Might get Netflix at a later time.

Well, regardless of how long it'll take to get the zen, I know I am going to enjoy having netflix. Just watched the pilot episode of Bones, and browsed what TV shows are available. Lots of good ones! :) Very much worth the $7.99 a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I just wanna watch CSI, and maybe Top Gear UK (I don't think that one is available, not sure though). And a few other things.

I'll look into signing up when I get back Monday. :O
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Fuzzy going to place this down in the CS section of the forum.

If it hasn't come through in 24hrs it would be surprising. The panda hasn't personally taken part in the Netflix offer, however, most offers do also state a time frame for the zen in their advertisement.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Myishy - Dreamweaver
    Myishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i did it a month ago never got my zen at all
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy going to place this down in the CS section of the forum.

If it hasn't come through in 24hrs it would be surprising. The panda hasn't personally taken part in the Netflix offer, however, most offers do also state a time frame for the zen in their advertisement.

-moved-

It came through about 2 hours after I signed up.

Thankies!! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • copy10
    copy10 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yea I also never received mine either. If you notice your not brought to netflix from a proxy kinda like peanut labs its safe to assume its either a scam or your not getting anything back from it (a scam)

Cause without that there is close to no way for it to track where you came from except marking an out processing IP (from PWI) regardless the staff is unable to help me and trying to find a way to have netflix help me is more effort then it should be. The offer itself simply says proper information and you receive your reward this is clearly not the fact with quite a few people. Ergo we just got scammed.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Gotta close this for necro.