Demon/Sage Cleric Skills Spreadsheet

13»

Comments

• Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I just hope people actually think about their own playing style and choose based on what suits them verses what everybody says is better.

Culti paths are like fashion trends in PW. If you've been in the game since the start it's quite funny to watch the masses swing between demon and sage. A while ago the cleric fad was sage. Now its demon. The sin fad was demon at first. Now sage sins are popping up everywhere. Same with archers and bms.

All I'm saying is don't choose based on what people say is the "best path." In a few months the other culti could be considered the pro one and they'll be looking down on you instead b:chuckle
  • /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver
    /Mangetsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:victory lol i think sage cleric is better; just givin my opinion; since u can get -20% chant from magic shell sage skill which is pretty similar to the - 25% chant of demon spark and you'll heal a lot more from what i have heard. this is of course if you have the money to buy; or the means to get; the book ;D

BTW tyvm for the sheet ;D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annmori - Heavens Tear
    Annmori - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    awesome thread. makes things alot easier.
    thank you so much for the spreadsheets :D
  • timothy7
    timothy7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    b:cuteb:dirty
    Hey everyone,

Have you ever noticed how hard it was to compare the demon/sage skills in ecatomb.net?
    It must have been pretty hard to look back and back and compare them forever.
    Well, thats what happened with me.

So I made a spreadsheet with all the skills!
    Its on Google docs so anybody can view it.
    You can import it or save a copy for yourself and edit in your own stuff.

All credits go to ecatomb.net for the information in the spreadsheet.

This is for all of you new level 89s' or anybody else in general.

Enjoy!

*smiles*
    Hope

P.S. Comments, suggestions, and criticism is accepted. Please post here :)

Edit (19 October 2010):
    Gosh, for one, I'm thankful for Frankie stickying this.
    I had pretty much given up of this being stickied.
    I have added a newer version of the spreadsheet that is color coded (requested by RedsRose)
    Hope that helps you guys more too!

I'll be working on a new one additionally that goes by levels too :)
    Thank you guys for all the continuous support
    b:thanks

Links:

- Demon/Sage Skill Spreadsheet
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArBQtFU8iDW5dGZSajU4dXpCdmRfWU15cGUtNHYxb0E&hl=en&authkey=CPDt9tsN

NEW - Demon/Sage Skill Spreadsheet Color Coded
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArBQtFU8iDW5dGQyZmJNNUJLR3kwNmVlU1FfaEtJMnc&hl=en&authkey=CN_2wbYC

-Ecatomb
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillep.php
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good post the age old question of whats better Sage/Demon for cleric I don't think will ever be settled.
  • TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary
    TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hey there thanks for the spreadsheet i was confused sage/demon has level 101 telling me to go sage/demon but after looking at this i blieve im going demon as ill be hitting 90 tonight.thanks this really helped me outb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]