Question

2»

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't mind, i just dash through, zerk stuff or whatever. "blademaster" has it easy though compared to my "wizard". Either way you make money that way and can get some DE reward or whatever. Better then waiting besides, Orr waypoints can be contested for a long time b:surrender

I check forum like once or twice a day. Usually end up leaving this forum rather fast when there's nothing interesting to see.

I love running around on my 'wizard' and setting things on fire. However, I absolutely detest Orr; I hate it to the point I go out of my way to avoid it all together. Leaves me to wonder how I'm ever going to finish my 'cultivation quest' if I don't go back; the last stage of it is in Orr...

But they waypoints do make travel rather convenient; I'll walk if I'm not too far from one; but walking from one side of the map to the other is nuts if all of the Wps are unlocked...

Speaking of maps and such, Anne, Tim and I should be coming to join you, Sam, and the crew next week! He's so stubborn some times...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I love running around on my 'wizard' and setting things on fire. However, I absolutely detest Orr; I hate it to the point I go out of my way to avoid it all together. Leaves me to wonder how I'm ever going to finish my 'cultivation quest' if I don't go back; the last stage of it is in Orr...

But they waypoints do make travel rather convenient; I'll walk if I'm not too far from one; but walking from one side of the map to the other is nuts if all of the Wps are unlocked...

Speaking of maps and such, Anne, Tim and I should be coming to join you, Sam, and the crew next week! He's so stubborn some times...

i look forward to it :)

i'm not a fan of orr either, honestly... but then it's probably because i play solo alot and my gear leaves much to be desired for my lvl. i should upgrade, but i dont really see the point as i havent even bothered to join a single "tw" as of yet. maybe in the future. still enjoy exploring all the areas, cant wait til the halloween updates :)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    "TW" is so awesome and so is the pk action. I was stunned the first time I pk'd and was put into a squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Nice thing about pk is that you can just join in whenever you like, same for "tw".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited October 2012
    Sad thing for me is that I have good gear, so there's really not much left for me to do now. I attend TW quite often; haven't tried the PK yet; but I do know that the TW leaves much to be desired. I haven't visited any instances, which is slightly surprising to be honest, and I've been almost everywhere already. But I haven't really had much time to play lately either; been kind of busy packing and all.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Meh, I check the forums once or twice a week.

Nothing to see, move along.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Once a week, usually. Not much happens in this little corner...
    It doesnt really help that discussion here often ends up going to that "other" thing either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    LOL i've done the same. i swear, sometimes i think you are my long lost sister <3

<3

I hate Orr but i love Frostgorge Sound. Got my culti up to where i have to go in Arah, just waiting for the weekend so Tal can set up a squad and we both can get it done (i tried once with randoms and we failed and im so not gonna go back there with randoms). Gear is not only useful in Wv3 but also in pve, i could see the difference once i got my exotics, but my ranger is squishy anyways, now i enjoy playing a guardian (male :D). I admit, i miss playing with my friends from pwi b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    <3

I hate Orr but i love Frostgorge Sound. Got my culti up to where i have to go in Arah, just waiting for the weekend so Tal can set up a squad and we both can get it done (i tried once with randoms and we failed and im so not gonna go back there with randoms). Gear is not only useful in Wv3 but also in pve, i could see the difference once i got my exotics, but my ranger is squishy anyways, now i enjoy playing a guardian (male :D). I admit, i miss playing with my friends from pwi b:sad

Take me too! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
    edited October 2012
    If you are online and want to transfer to HoD for the day sure! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    If you are online and want to transfer to HoD for the day sure! :D

You don't need to be on the same server to enter the same instance. Just get the party together including your other-server party members and start it. Everyone can then enter the same instance, as long as they're in the proper zone on their corresponding servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    They might come with a guesting feature sometime soon perhaps. Anyways, seems like everyone i know who's playing faction wars again is spread out over different servers b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Yea same =\

Andro and I are kinda rivals. She's on Henge of Nightcappers and I'm from JQQ >_>

Although both of those are better than Butthurt Isle >:|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    You don't need to be on the same server to enter the same instance. Just get the party together including your other-server party members and start it. Everyone can then enter the same instance, as long as they're in the proper zone on their corresponding servers.

OH i didnt know that! Thas pretty cool.

Hahaha i didnt know it was Henge of Nightcappers =))) I havent been in Wv3 for about 3 weeks , but Tal was having fun the other day hunting home JQQ HATE ppl, tho a bit dissapointed he didnt see you online at that time and that he cannot see ppl's name just factions.
    I was wondering for a while if Retsuko and Ritsuko (someone from HoD) are the same ppl, but seems like they are not.
    Yes, its a shame that we are all so spread out, but i guess we knew that even before it was released...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyarian - Heavens Tear
    Nyarian - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I browse these forums, enough though I don't understand half of whats going on! b:chuckle

Still interesting topics show up once in a while.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    OH i didnt know that! Thas pretty cool.

Hahaha i didnt know it was Henge of Nightcappers =))) I havent been in Wv3 for about 3 weeks , but Tal was having fun the other day hunting home JQQ HATE ppl, tho a bit dissapointed he didnt see you online at that time and that he cannot see ppl's name just factions.
    I was wondering for a while if Retsuko and Ritsuko (someone from HoD) are the same ppl, but seems like they are not.
    Yes, its a shame that we are all so spread out, but i guess we knew that even before it was released...

I'm not in HATE, I'm in WHAT b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012

b:shocked

You should check your stalker list b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2012
    Aww sorry, havent logged into the game for 2 days now, will check as soon as i get online b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Sanctum is the place to be. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Forsaekan - Heavens Tear
    Forsaekan - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    HI all
    I browse quite often as I am still in teh "learning" mode--picking up info,somtimes asking ?
    I am having a problem trying 2 pick a faction. I need 1 badly and it just feels awkward for me seeing i dont know jack-need 2 learn squad play as I have absolutly 0% exp in this b:embarrass
    edited October 2012
    Best way to do that, without a guild, is to world chat: "Level (X) (class) looking for squad for (instance)." As long as you know the basics of what you're doing, you should be fine. Just mind the AoE's and don't use STA in FF.
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I lurk. Constantly. Until I realized I have to get to 50 posts to get my forum title changed. Now I'm actually posting. A little.

Guess I'll have to do more than just lurk on the HT section of forums!
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I used t0 br0wse 0ften....And then I g0t banned zzz.