The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I leveled to 79. Finished Spiritual Cultivation quest, and went to go to the Skill Trainer to get the new skills, but they are not there even though they should be.
    I know one of my FactionMates was having the same issue on their barb, so I was hoping you could get this fixed. b:sad

You need 20 apo pages and 10 med. ink. Take the materials to the forges in OHT or 1k streams to craft the book. Then take the book and go to a trainer to learn the skill.
  • ShellBeee - Sanctuary
    ShellBeee - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You need 20 apo pages and 10 med. ink. Take the materials to the forges in OHT or 1k streams to craft the book. Then take the book and go to a trainer to learn the skill.

Oh well thanks but that wouldn't explain why my Fac mate had the same issue on their barb (lvl9). I also read that someone else had the same issue a while ago.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Oh well thanks but that wouldn't explain why my Fac mate had the same issue on their barb (lvl9). I also read that someone else had the same issue a while ago.

The 79 skills won't show up in the trainers list unless you have the 79 skill in your invo ready to learn.

Possibly your faction mate had not completed the required quests or learn the lower required skill for the new skills to show up.

Ive never heard of any skill glitches such as this before when all the quests/culti/lower skills required were met.
  • ShellBeee - Sanctuary
    ShellBeee - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The 79 skills won't show up in the trainers list unless you have the 79 skill in your invo ready to learn.

Possibly your faction mate had not completed the required quests or learn the lower required skill for the new skills to show up.

Ive never heard of any skill glitches such as this before when all the quests/culti/lower skills required were met.

Okay.

No I know she had done the required quests and such before trying to learn the skill. Since she has higher level characters and such she knows about all that stuff.

I searched before posting and read that someone had the issue before. So I'm not sure.
  • graendel
    graendel Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I keep getting the message "not enough bag slots" whenever I try to complete a quest, even though I have more than enough bag slots available for the reward items. Also, when trying to formulate a potion at the apothecary, it will go through the process as though I am making the potion but nothing will actually happen. I tried logging out and back in again, and I even restarted my computer just in case but none of this has made any difference.

Edit: It seems to be working okay now, though I'm not sure what I did that fixed it or if the glitch just passed. I emptied some items from my mailbox, went to auction and put a bunch of stuff up for auction. As soon as I put the stuff up for auction, a few of those slots in my inventory which had items I put up for auction were instantly filled with random items like pumpkinhead pills which I had never picked up (so that none of the slots were being made free). This stopped after a couple of times, though, and then I went back and had no problem either with the apothecary or the quest items. Seems to have been some strange glitch which hopefully never returns. I'd say I got a few free items out of the deal, but I also dropped and lost a few items trying to sort it all out so I'm not really sure it was worth the hassle.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    graendel wrote: »
    I keep getting the message "not enough bag slots" whenever I try to complete a quest, even though I have more than enough bag slots available for the reward items. Also, when trying to formulate a potion at the apothecary, it will go through the process as though I am making the potion but nothing will actually happen. I tried logging out and back in again, and I even restarted my computer just in case but none of this has made any difference.

Edit: It seems to be working okay now, though I'm not sure what I did that fixed it or if the glitch just passed. I emptied some items from my mailbox, went to auction and put a bunch of stuff up for auction. As soon as I put the stuff up for auction, a few of those slots in my inventory which had items I put up for auction were instantly filled with random items like pumpkinhead pills which I had never picked up (so that none of the slots were being made free). This stopped after a couple of times, though, and then I went back and had no problem either with the apothecary or the quest items. Seems to have been some strange glitch which hopefully never returns. I'd say I got a few free items out of the deal, but I also dropped and lost a few items trying to sort it all out so I'm not really sure it was worth the hassle.

Those items that popped up and filled your invo are from opening the lucky pack letters, ect that drop from mobs. Most of the time they contain only pots, but sometimes you will open some that contain pots, gem shards and pills. If you happen to open one of the latter and dont have enough spots in your invo for everything to appear, it stays in you quest list until the spots become available.
  • jehu50
    jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm a 101 Bm doing my sp culti in the Valley of Scarred where I need to kill Snipers Priests and Nomads to gain a wand robe and soul.

With 2 archer friends we spent over 1 1/2 hours killing the 3 mobs and could not get the robe.

Is there some kind of glitch there?

I ask as we killed a vast number of priests and yet they would not give up the robe!!!

The other two items took a while but we spent a further hour (making 1 1/2 in total) killing priests and yet nothing - the archers were 101 & 102 so all in all a fair amount of fire power lots of kills yet nothing. :(

Any helpful comments appreciated.
  • jehu50
    edited November 2012
    jehu50 wrote: »
    I'm a 101 Bm doing my sp culti in the Valley of Scarred where I need to kill Snipers Priests and Nomads to gain a wand robe and soul.

With 2 archer friends we spent over 1 1/2 hours killing the 3 mobs and could not get the robe.

I ask as we killed a vast number of priests and yet they would not give up the robe!!!

The other two items took a while but we spent a further hour (making 1 1/2 in total) killing priests and yet nothing - the archers were 101 & 102 so all in all a fair amount of fire power lots of kills yet nothing. :(

Any chance of a reply folks???
  • serofe
    serofe Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    A freind and myself have started playing PWI but almost as soon as we have started, she is stuck and unable to get free, we tried logging out of the game and comming back in but she is still stuck in place. She is next to an NPC and just free runs in place, jumping does nothing and we don't know how to get her unstuck, some help?
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    serofe wrote: »
    A freind and myself have started playing PWI but almost as soon as we have started, she is stuck and unable to get free, we tried logging out of the game and comming back in but she is still stuck in place. She is next to an NPC and just free runs in place, jumping does nothing and we don't know how to get her unstuck, some help?

Try having her use the town teleport skill. It works 'most' of the time. If it doesnt, when she logs in, but is still on the loading screen, have her press and hold "W". If neither method works, she should send in a ticket.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012

All i can suggest is make sure you have the correct mob. (alot in vos tend to have very similar names)
    If your sure its the correct mob, then just keep killing. Sometimes to get a drop you have to slaughter and entire army of mobs.b:surrender
  • jehu50
    edited November 2012
    Ty Nenor for the reply.

I understand you are not being rude but we were hittingthe correctly named mob and for an absolute age thats why I wondered if there was a gltich.

The 2 archers were heavy hitting DD's so when we got 2/3 drops found it really odd that after almost an hour the other one hadnt fallen!

Hohum.

I guess when I have a bit of time I can keep going back inthe hope something changes maybe a GM could their comments????????????
  • jehu50
    edited November 2012
    Ty Nenor for the reply.

I understand you are not being rude but we were hittingthe correctly named mob and for an absolute age thats why I wondered if there was a gltich.

The 2 archers were heavy hitting DD's so when we got 2/3 drops found it really odd that after almost an hour the other one hadnt fallen!

Hohum.

I guess when I have a bit of time I can keep going back inthe hope something changes maybe a GM could their comments????????????

Any GM's out there to comment please?? Come on guys this is so frustrating unable to continue sp culti - ty
  • SIN_Duuuuh - Archosaur
    SIN_Duuuuh - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am sorry dear GM but for some reason I cant get my dq pts even knowing it was 48hrs since I sold dq, also for some reason I cant make new threads so I have to do this, please look into whats up with those dq.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Any GM's out there to comment please?? Come on guys this is so frustrating unable to continue sp culti - ty

Well pwi randomness is kinda odd I guess. Once I needed 10 mob drops for a quest and I got like 1 per 2 mobs (so seemed to me its 50%). Then at 7/10 they just stopped dropping. I killed like 50 more mobs but no drop. Same the next day and then I left it alone for awhile. When I tried again, I got the remaining drops normally.
    Same with refine fail spam (like 15 in a row) or low LP genies at lvl 10 (like 30 in a row <.< why not 30 high LP in a row...considering it's kinda 50% chance). Still waiting for wierd randomness to do something in my benefit...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • phyoyspref
    phyoyspref Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Cann't log in if I dc from delta when we go in to delta.
  • aliceintheglass
    aliceintheglass Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    World History Vol 30 gave me Vol 31 Waters . The quest has disappeared Li Mengpai doesnt have the reward cos it cant be finished.
  • hercules212121
    hercules212121 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i cant open the pw when i open it its close again in 1 min b:cryb:cryb:surrenderb:surrender
  • tzigon
    tzigon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Uh, I think there might be a bug in the Rotflesh Trench regional quest? When I was killing the phase one mobs most of them gave me 30 contribution each, but when I took down the Bonebiter Vultures they gave me an obscene amount that I should have got a screencap of but was over 100k, at least. I don't think they're supposed to do that? I've never done this quest before so I'm not sure how contribution is supposed to work, exactly, but that amount seems ridiculous.
  • Okorielko - Sanctuary
    Okorielko - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fall's Fall- Aino the Withered- Beauty in Death- Aino's Power seems to be broken. I activated the quest at the Autumn Harbinger, and flew to the given coordinates. A window stating that a winged creature is in the sky popped up, and I clicked on the appropriate button to confirm, but the quest will not progress. I tried flying back to the spot and get nothing, not even the pop-up.
  • seavastarea
    seavastarea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i have a veno and a way around that is to hot key the attack icon and if it gets stuck just recall and hotkey attack again it will fly up slight and back to attack properly.or also send it to attack another target and quickly send back to first one it usually repositions better to attack.hope it helps till they can fix properly.nixes get stuck like that too. good luck.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    World History Vol 30 gave me Vol 31 Waters . The quest has disappeared Li Mengpai doesnt have the reward cos it cant be finished.

This happened to me too on several different chars, today! b:cry
  • GuillotineCr - Archosaur
    GuillotineCr - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I can't open any more of sirens of war gifts, it gives me an "incorrect mission time span" message
  • Arikuto - Dreamweaver
    Arikuto - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The new staggering strike and rock splitting cleave don't have the 20 range they have posted in the information, it's only 19. Now while this doesn't SOUND like an issue, when there is a certain boss in FC that has a 19 range instant kill move, I'd like to be able to use my 20 range skills to stay away, I clicked it thinking it was 20 range and I end up scooting forward for the skill to activate then I die. Please fix this soon
  • elidabom49
    elidabom49 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you might be clicking the sky in another direction take your hand offthe mouse while auto pathing that helps me
  • maxoth1977
    maxoth1977 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If i have the game open in either core or regular app, i cant open another PWI game. it just closes out the old one. how do i get around this issue?
  • Ithilwin - Sanctuary
    Ithilwin - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    can't see my characters when I log in
  • nijkerk14
    nijkerk14 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi, I got a bugg here. When I'm not in a party I can't be buffed by orther players but when I'm in a party orthers can buff me. Like clerics cannot buff me at all when I play solo for example. Pls help me
  • nijkerk14
    nijkerk14 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    quest name: Astral Shards

the autopath isn't working correctly. because it send me in the middle of a bridge in Sancuary. NPC name is Lu Zah
  • MiakaX - Archosaur
    MiakaX - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nijkerk14 wrote: »
    quest name: Astral Shards

the autopath isn't working correctly. because it send me in the middle of a bridge in Sancuary. NPC name is Lu Zah

Same Issue with Astral Shard, auto path takes me to 636, 563, there's no NPC there, and it's also not listed in the NPC guide for that city. Plus, can't trash this quest, so it's taking up a quest spot. Please fix or delete broken quest.
This discussion has been closed.