Options

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @witniss

spazzsigfinal.png
    Despite me having no clue where to start, this was pretty damn fun to work with. lol Hope you like. b:thanks

Up next: Esnemyl =o.o=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    \o/ whoopee -supplies Xainou with Monster and cookies-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @witniss

spazzsigfinal.png
    Despite me having no clue where to start, this was pretty damn fun to work with. lol Hope you like. b:thanks

Up next: Esnemyl =o.o=

Holy **** that's amazingb:shocked
    Thank you so muchb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @witniss Glad you like :)

I'm trying to work on a signature... if it only wasn't that hot @__@' Atm only sitting around makes you sweat here. lol And I thought I was living in Germany, not the desert. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @witniss Glad you like :)

I'm trying to work on a signature... if it only wasn't that hot @__@' Atm only sitting around makes you sweat here. lol And I thought I was living in Germany, not the desert. b:shocked

*grins* think again.
    it's cooling down here though, lets hope this weather stretches out to germany o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VeraTigress - Heavens Tear
    VeraTigress - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Question, Can you try to fix a signature thats already made? Because i have a signature i <3 but i messed it up a lil in a corner. I would of asked the person that made it but i don't think he plays anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I can try that. But can't promise, it depends on the quality of both the file they saved in and the original. Might just end up being the better idea to remake it from scratch but with the same idea o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    i want it like this:
    tigress6.jpg

But withot the "Nocturne Marshel" You can tell there are 2 differant green's.

And top corneer where it says my name under it says "The Wild Veno"(hence my title on forum)

And the bottom it says "Some Hearts Can't Be Tamed"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
  • Nihiilia - Archosaur
    Nihiilia - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Uhm.. Hi ..? :)

Yes, I know, I'm 'new' to the game, and even more so at actually posting anything in the forum and should probably be banned or something for lurking in the fanatics. But, well.. I have a habit of falling hard when I finally find something I really like and go, eh you know, fanatic in a month or so :$
    But I have to say, I really love the sigs you've made, esp the one you made for Fonyan, and couldn't resist..

Anyway, I was wondering, if you, maybe, had kind of a slot open, and if so would like to help me out since I couldn't make a sig to save my life? b:question
    (Even thou I'm new and still somewhat an outsider cause of that, but I suspect that everyone's been in the 'beginning' at some time ;) )

If you do, and have the time etc. let me know ^^
    I have a theme in mind so you'll have something to work from :) (And went ahead and answered the questions and saved in a word doc, just in case)

(But I'm not that sure about the best way to send you the screen without messing it up, so if you know any good free upload site or something it could help, as I said, new so I have no idea how it will look if just somehow added to post/etc :$:$)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome sig made by Xainou

-Swedish, so my spelling and grammar is probably kind of worthless, sorry b:embarrass-
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Esnemyl

esnemylsig.png

Telling someone to do what they want is either a bomb or the most uninspirating thing ever b:laugh So I came up with a pretty sunny, cheery signature in the end. lol

@VeraTigress

It's probably better to start over from scratch. The image quality in itself isn't that great and would be pretty much impossible to make it look like nothing was there b:surrender
    But having that example and the text, I'm sure I can come up with something o,_,o

@Nihiilia

Pfff, nothing wrong with new blood around here =p And sure, there's a spot open. just tell me what you want and I shall see what I can do.

Oh and Cocobelle wrote a nice guide concerning everything you need to know about screenshots and posting them a while back =p

Up next... Baby_pho P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options

@VeraTigress

It's probably better to start over from scratch. The image quality in itself isn't that great and would be pretty much impossible to make it look like nothing was there b:surrender
    But having that example and the text, I'm sure I can come up with something o,_,o

Yeah you can start from scratch just use what i put as an example of what i want. And Thanks in advance:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
  • Nihiilia - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well that's a good thing, that you see it like that :)

Theme:
    Being Tideborn and Assassin, some sort of mysterious (even a little dark if you can make it work) theme, but still
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Swedish, so my spelling and grammar is probably kind of worthless, sorry b:embarrass-
  • Nihiilia - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ok, the world is messing with me. I can't see what I wrote anyway..
    Can anyone else see it and if not, is there any way I can pm you/if you have an alt mail or something?
    This is just... b:surrender b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Esnemyl

esnemylsig.png

Telling someone to do what they want is either a bomb or the most uninspirating thing ever b:laugh So I came up with a pretty sunny, cheery signature in the end. lol

Its awesome! actually, I might use it here! I'll use my old sig over there XaiXai, thanks!
    we haz Reiky on our side now b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Esnemyl Glad you like. b:thanks

@VeraTigress Okey, dokey. I will get to it after I finished phos.

@Nihiilia PWI forums are a bit weird. You can't directly copy a text from word and paste it here. Any things like ' or other characters will cut off your post. Best to just type it up here instead. b:surrender

(Amazing. Just naming an example cut my post there ~_~)

Seen the screenie on core, but maybe an additional action shot or something else would help too. Always easier to work woth mutliple images P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nihiilia - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Esnemyl Glad you like. b:thanks

@VeraTigress Okey, dokey. I will get to it after I finished phos.

@Nihiilia PWI forums are a bit weird. You can't directly copy a text from word and paste it here. Any things like ' or other characters will cut off your post. Best to just type it up here instead. b:surrender

(Amazing. Just naming an example cut my post there ~_~)

Seen the screenie on core, but maybe an additional action shot or something else would help too. Always easier to work woth mutliple images P:

Guess I'll get used to it, I just don't get why it tries to go all ninja for no reason ;S
    Anyway, sent a pm to you and hopefully you'll get it in one piece :) And if the link to the screens for some reason wont work I'll try to upload it somewhere else or something.

My brain is dead (6am here and couldn't sleep tonight) so before I start to ramble -
    Hope it works and I'm so exited to see how it turns out if it do b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Alright guys, I'm terribly sorry for being so slow. I just had a lot on my mind and I'm trying to catch up with it now. I promise to better myself. b:surrender

@Baby_Pho

I wasn't sure if you wanted your name in it so I left it out. If you do, I can change it, just tell me o_o

phosig.png

@Nihiilia Got your pm on my profile and the link. Starting with yours after I'm done with Vera.

Up next: VeraTigress P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hey you Cat!

I need a sig pretty please!!! but it can't have my PWI char in it.. think you can help me out? b:thanks
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Errrr. I'm still alive. Just ran into a seriously massive artblock and had no motivation to pick up a pen at all. b:surrender

Buuut I'm back now. Actually for two weeks already, but had no access to photoshop in that time. e.e

@Vera
    Nearly done with yours, I'm gonna update that later since I'm not at my own pc atm lol

@Sagek
    Gotcha in skype.

Next up: Nihiilia

By the way, if anyone needs a new signature with their new-found edits, feel free to drop by. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Alright, here's Vera. I did two versions since I wasn't sure about the rose so there's one with and one without =p

verasignature1.png

verasignature2.png

Figured I might as well post some small steps for the interested ones.

* I started off with the background. Originally I was planning to grab some stock and do something similar since finding that exact image would be a pain. But I ended up having way too much time with google around. So after going through quite some tags, I found that image. A small version though. So tinyeye it was and picking up the biggest version.
    (tinyeye is an awesome tool that checks your image and finds where it's from)

* Cropped the image to what I wanted and ran into the same problem the original had: You need to scale down a good deal to keep both characters on the format and end up having too little material to the sides. So I cheated a little, copying some forest and fading it behind my main background.

* Swiftly added the border, found myself some fitting fonts and colours. Styles and effects went onto the fonts, and as a very last touch I rendered the rose and placed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• blueeyes04
    blueeyes04 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Are you still making signatures?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yup :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Myra... Let's make new session <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @Vesemr

Lol, I see what I did there, changing my own sig. b:chuckle
    And sure, I think I'll be in a somewhat less zombie state on the weekend :D

Nearly done with Nihiilias, once I found a font that fits. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yep, it's completely your fault. 8)

Your new sig is awesome! I wanted to drop maybe my panda or Chinese god and Ves together on new one.. Anyway we can talk about it later today on skype or in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • blueeyes04
    blueeyes04 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Are you still making sigs?
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Alright, here's Vera. I did two versions since I wasn't sure about the rose so there's one with and one without =p

verasignature1.png

verasignature2.png

Figured I might as well post some small steps for the interested ones.

* I started off with the background. Originally I was planning to grab some stock and do something similar since finding that exact image would be a pain. But I ended up having way too much time with google around. So after going through quite some tags, I found that image. A small version though. So tinyeye it was and picking up the biggest version.
    (tinyeye is an awesome tool that checks your image and finds where it's from)

* Cropped the image to what I wanted and ran into the same problem the original had: You need to scale down a good deal to keep both characters on the format and end up having too little material to the sides. So I cheated a little, copying some forest and fading it behind my main background.

* Swiftly added the border, found myself some fitting fonts and colours. Styles and effects went onto the fonts, and as a very last touch I rendered the rose and placed it.

Thank you so much Xain, i took the first one it looks awsome!!! ((And sorry it took so long to reply since i been working alot))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VeraTigress - 10x Veno
    Mystikko - 7x Mystic
    XeraPhyna - 6x Seeker
    IceTangia - 6x Psychic
    FallonAngel - 10x Cleric
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

verasignature1.png

verasignature2.png

Wow these are amazing. Very nice.

Just passing through and had to compliment you on your siggs.
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You're very welcome, Vera =p And thanks Briar. b:thanks

@;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zeenat_ - Raging Tide
    Zeenat_ - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:dirty I love your Siggys make me one plz Theme is Romantic Lovely and you can put my name
    Alice_Zin-Raging Tide. Plus i would like to put Additional:The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows !
    Use any color which suits the best according to you

pinnkyzinnky.jpg

20111213212955.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows! b:victoryb:quiet
    Thanks Xainou for cute siggy ! b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.