Whats your favorite way to make coin?

Azzazzzin - Archosaur
Azzazzzin - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Depending on class and level there is a lot of different ways one could make such riches b:chuckle

what would you say is your best way to make coin?
cash shopping doesn't count b:angry

being 100 sin im stuck to fc's b:cry
You must first seek to understand before being understood. b:shutup
Post edited by Azzazzzin - Archosaur on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Wouldn`t call any of them favourite since they are boring, but if I must then farming SOT, and after that plain old merchanting, though I wanted to try farming card bosses, perhaps when next 2x arrives.
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Charging Gold
    Merchanting
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm not much after coins atm, but if I need some I just do the 6 bh I can do a day and do some left-overs if I have. As for favorite, would depend on what you mean by that. I like TT most as it has the most change possible. If I really need coins, I take brim though.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Caster nirvana. With a good squad, it's actually fun
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't merchant much so I mostly farm things but my time is limited when I have college in general. I'd say my favourite farming instance at the moment is Caster Nirvana (and it has been so for a while) but even that gets boring when you spam it during 2x. I like Nirvana too (because I run with friends or faction so it's fun) but I get tired of it halfway through the 2x.

Farming Treasure Maps has also been fun to me. I like full Warsong and Delta but I guess those don't really count as farming instances.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I like full Warsong and Delta but I guess those don't really count as farming instances.

Warsong has made me 400m so far.

Delta has made me 300m.

Most people just don't have the inclination to farm those instances for money.
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Delta has made me 300m.

+2 for Delta. I make some decent coin running that, and make chi stones to refill my genie to boot.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Actually if I have time: Lunar.. Most ppl say "Fee makes it too expensive", but that are the ppl that do Lunar as BH and leave the Squat after Hounted Queen.. Actually a finished Lunar gives me around 3-7mil, depending on if I payed the whole entrance or just took over one instance from some lazy BH-Hunters :)
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Delta has made me 300m.

Agreed.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012

Delta has made me 300m.

Too bad most of my friends are too lazy it to run Delta :( at least I get to run Warsong.
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Fastest way = buying Gold with real money.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My favourite way to make money is to merchant boutique items to clueless morons.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zhu - Lost City
    Zhu - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I used to merchant, but I don't really take the game seriously anymore.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    PK anything that moves. Sell whatever they drop... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Delta has made me 300m.

Depends on your server and prices of the rewards. Delta has become a horrible farming place on my server for coins since fragments hit rock bottom and barely living at like 105k right now +/- and old book pages are profitable but not enough drop out of x2, and warsong...is just warsong. Mold drops/BH or no1 wants to go.
  • lordmot
    lordmot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I farm the Cube of Fate. I can run it 6 times per day with my 4 100+ toons plus 2 COF Directorate letters from Luminance. That's 3 mil+ a day for just pages of fate. Add to that 80K per golden box and 300K per plat box and it can be close to 4 mil a day. I get do-alls from DQ points so there's no expense there. It usually takes me less than 2 hours to make the 6 runs unless I run into a streak of bad luck. The 1 mil exp isn't shabby either. I may start running the extended cube for cogs, but for now I'm staying with the sure thing.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    I used to farm Cube of Fate a lot, especially when I needed to get Demon Parasitic Nova but I'm so sick of it right now that I don't want to step foot in there. I will have to go back to cube eventually though :( if I decide to opt for lvl103.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2012

being 100 sin im stuck to fc's b:cry
    Why does being a 100 Sin mean you are stuck in FC's?
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My favourite way to make money is to merchant boutique items to clueless morons.

+1 to thisb:chuckle
  • X_Skye_X - Raging Tide
    X_Skye_X - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2012

+2 To this coz i do the same ! b:pleased b:avoid
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I merchant, but my favorite way to make coin, is farming TT. I absolutely love running TT. It is still my favorite thing to do in game.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Depends on your server and prices of the rewards. Delta has become a horrible farming place on my server for coins since fragments hit rock bottom and barely living at like 105k right now +/- and old book pages are profitable but not enough drop out of x2, and warsong...is just warsong. Mold drops/BH or no1 wants to go.

I don't run delta to sell the mystical tome fragments. I run delta to get enough tome fragments to make a pan gu. I sell the pan gu. Old book page, gems, coin drops, all those are extra things i can spend on myself.

Warsong i run for badges. I make 1 weapon i get 90~120m. I made 4 weapon for different people. I get to have fun with friends, and make money on the side, works out for me. I already have a stash full of molds for HA/LA/AA armour, and most weapons, i am always short on badges. I could sell things cheaper, but people who want things will seek you out and pay your price. I have seen people selling their badges for 300k~700k and getting frustrated with them, because no one is buying. People i deal with, know my prices and trust me, so it works out. This means doing 1~3 full warsong runs a day with a squad that takes 30~45 minutes per run. Even if the squad takes 1 hour or a bit more is fine, warsong is about fun, not run like a vana spam run. 6x7 = 42 badges a week, In 2 weeks you get 90~120m. In a month you get 180~240m. That is super easy money in my opinion.

Before the question begin on warsong, your squad has weak dd, take a veno. If you have thoughts ideas about warsong or want to know what we are talking about, read this thread by DivineMight As a test, if you can kill the metal boss in under 30 seconds, all bosses will be fine, if you can kill the boss under 15 seconds, squad is good. If you can kill the metal boss in 5 seconds or less, squad is way too OP b:chuckle.
  • BluePassion - Lost City
    BluePassion - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Grind spiders. Then get killed._.
    Uh, best way for me is usually buy, make then sell molds. Where possible. b:surrender
    Om. Nomnom?
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Grind on monsters to get DQ items.
    Making money and leveling + gathering DQ reward points at the same time b:victory
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Caster vana when I have talis
    Traditional vana during 2x
    Daily 100+ BH (turning chips into dice tickets n selling them at worst, 5 mil at best :D )
    Farming n selling herbs
    Merchanting things, but not anything that comes from packs or the cash shop. I like to sell lower-priced items that I can farm myself or that buy/sell for less than 5 mil each. One could say it takes longer to gather funds, but I'd rather have a steady flow of lower amounts of coins rather than waiting for a few big ticket items to sell. Plus it gives me more of a purpose to play when I see I need to farm certain things when they've sold, so I'm never bored or lack activities I need to do.

But my favourite way to make coin is not to spend coin :3 Keep your expenses to armor/weapon repairs as much as possible and with just a little effort you can turn a profit each day. Admittedly some classes have a better time at that then others <.< but you do the best you can :3
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    my favoritestest way to make money is when someone leaves a zero off of their AH item price Muahahahaaa

the other stuff is my business 8P lol
  • Azzazzzin - Archosaur
    Azzazzzin - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why does being a 100 Sin mean you are stuck in FC's?

not necessarily stuck, but my 3 main options is to duo fc, becuase soloing it takes about 2hours+ , sell room for 1.5m and split
    2nd option is i can sell zhen log my 91 cleric and 81 seeker and make 2.5m /hour and split with a partner
    3rd option being Twilight temple b:shocked mostly i farm hook and thorn mats from TT60-70-then 80's and sell for a good 5-8m depending on sockets, shards/ refine yet since 2x its been tough b:surrender
    PK anything that moves. Sell whatever they drop... b:chuckle

+1 fissle <3 pk with my sin
    You must first seek to understand before being understood. b:shutup
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    my fav way to make coins hm... afk in arch on my kitty shop. b:chuckle
  • Aryarie - Sanctuary
    Aryarie - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    what would you say is your best way to make coin?
    Run caster nirvana and then selling the uncannies and raptures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DikkeJonko - Lothranis
    DikkeJonko - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Gold trading all the way, when you have more then 30M, setting up a buy/sell offer 2 times a day can make alot. it only takes about 10 minutes to watch the prices and add the 2x2% fee, and make 7-12% profit without doing nothing... this is how i made my first 200M b:laugh