What was the best faction you ever been in ?

Options
XLeeu - Heavens Tear
XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
So that is the question:

Add the followingif you can

- Server name?
- Faction name ?
- What made that faction so awesome?
- Is that faction still around?
- Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction?

Guys and gals please remember one thing - If you cant say anything good about a fation. Then don't say it at all.

Would just like to hear your opinion on YOUR best faction you been in, NOT bad things about another faction.

Mine
- Heavens Tear
- Loyalty
- Great friends, wife (or ex wife now ) very helpfull, talkative.
- Yes faction still going strong.
- NON TW faction.

X
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
Post edited by XLeeu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    -Dreamweaver
    -Spades
    -Friendly, active
    -Huge change took over, it's fate looking unclear but not positive. Curse *unable to name game that took people away from pwi on forums including the best leader ever*
    -TW
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ~ Sanctuary
    ~ Awakening (As it was a year and a half ago)
    ~ Roster was almost full, at least 30 people actually online at almost any given point in time, (NOT AFK or catshops), If you needed help, no matter what it was in-game, you had a squad in less than half an hour. It was a true family of people, without the hype, and we did TW to boot.
    ~ Yes
    ~ It was/is a casual TW faction.

Hopefully we will reach that level of awesomeness again soon.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've been to a few of very good and memorable factions (some died sadly) and I wouldn't want to compare them but if I really have to choose one...

- Sanctuary
    - Kakumau
    - Friends, nice members, funny people
    - Yes
    - It's a TW faction but not very strict so I suppose it's something between full TW and non TW one b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • losera
    losera Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    -heavens tear|heavens tear
    -Sonic(i think)|dont remember
    -nice friendly high lvl leader, no requirements|nice friendly leader, no requirements
    -prolly not|prolly not
    -both strived for tw(typically not many appeared from what ive read in faction chat), but id really rather not remember that no competition tw garbage in pwi

there were always helpful active people in both of my favourite factions, but that is a matter of course to me - after all its a faction lol
    279591113da452760ba99c01c8ae4652087a1d2d.png
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    - Heaven's Tear
    - Nocturne
    - Very friendly and mature people, always helpful and fun to chat with, and they really made me feel welcome when I joined. Been in since 2009; took over leadership in 2010 and I know it is my forever game home.
    - Yes
    - It is a purely PvE faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've been in several factions on Sanctuary.

I started out in WhiteHrts, which my friend made. There were... 6 of us in faction. This faction was made before Nefarious was even created.

My friends quit, and WhiteHrts sat on a friends account for a long time.

I eventually joined Adversary, was a big, happy faction. I made many friends there, some I still know today. Joined in 2009. Unfortunately, the leader left fro another faction to learn TW, and gave it to a not so nice person. I was a Marshal, I resigned and quit, followed by 4/6 of the other marshals and about half of the executors. A few weeks later, the director took the faction from his GF's character, promoted himself to leader, and then kicked everyone from the faction, and 'stored' it on his alt.

I went to 2 factions right after that. I joined NiteDream right off, which has been fantastic and I still am a member of today, and Kakumau, which has been awesome fun as well. After a few weeks, I joined Meteora as well on another character. Meteora wasn't as good a fit for me, but they TWed and there were fun people in there.

So, I'm a member of NiteDream, Kakumau, and Meteora right now, plus my Catshop has WhiteHrts on it, I'm currently the only member.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    RT = Goonsquad, best faction I've ever been in my pwi life, they were like a real family, i even used to have mommys there xD, i still miss them, too bad got disbanded b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • WildnessArch - Sanctuary
    WildnessArch - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've been in a lot of factions, and really good and strong ones, some are alive, others allready dead, but the best its :
    - Sanctuary
    - Kakumau
    - Its like a second family, we have a lot of people on faction, and allways 30/40 online, all very funny, helpfull and very friendly
    - Yes
    - Yup its a tw faction ,and its getting more and more stronger /o/
    b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    CrimsonJr. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    - Sanctuary
    - Kakumau
    - Lots and lots of awesome people and a leader on a white horse :3
    - Fur, yea.
    - Sort of in the middle. We do TW but it's not compulsive to stay in faction.

Kakufluffs <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Server name?
    - Faction name ?
    - What made that faction so awesome?
    - Is that faction still around?
    - Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction

Only server I've played on is Harshlands
    Faction was Smashed. Leader was TenaciousD an awesome archer and his sidekick assistant was MrRaper who back then was one of the best barbs in the game.
    -it was the first active faction I was in back in the early days like 2009. Very active and we actually did normal quests and everything else together. The whole experience was new and exciting as we explored the map.
    - faction disbanded, basically due to pwr levelling because a few could afford to and that left others behind so instead of a couple hundred people levelling together it all split up. I still see some of the old names around but most have quit.
    - never even heard of TW back then so non-tw
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Server name: Sanctuary
    Faction name: Hysteria
    What made that faction so awesome? Many fun and cool girls there to hang out with.
    Is that faction still around? I don't think so D:
    Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction? NON TW faction.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • HaoHan - Heavens Tear
    HaoHan - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Q: Server?
    A: Heavens Tear
    Q: Faction name?
    A: Cucumber
    Q: What made that faction so awesome?
    A: No idea... o.o So many smexy awesome nubs?
    Q: Is that faction still around?
    A: Ofcoz. They are breathing well.
    Q: Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction?
    A: Good question! Honestly, I don't know it either.
    b:laugh
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A: Lost City
    A: Mystics (I think that was the name lol)
    A: There were some great people and it actually felt like a family
    A: Sadly no b:sad b:cry
    A: It was a non TW faction, as a matter of fact the leader didn't want us to pk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    - Server name? Rageing Tides
    - Faction name ? Jokerzzz
    - What made that faction so awesome? Everyone was soo nice and fun
    - Is that faction still around? it still exist but no one gets on anymore. A member Dieing in the Japan Earthquake sorta killed the game for all of us.
    - Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction? Non TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Server Name?

Sanctuary.

Faction Name? Well, before I name my current (and favorite) faction, ill give a shout to Damnation, the faction in which I initially grew the most on.

My favorite faction, and still on it, is Legendary.

What made that faction so awesome?

What made Legendary so awesome for me was its transcendence throughout time in my server, as the faction on top, or at war for the top.
    As I leveled I got to come in here in my nooby Leendary gear.

A year has passed now, and dare I say that thrioughout this year I've met a lot of friends, married twice and got almost full g16 nirvana.

The support I got from people and the people I kept meeting and having a good connection with are the things that really got me going.

Is that faction still around?

Yes and we don't plan on going anywhere. Commanding that map like bosses and at the moment unfaced. And unmatched.

Love you my Leggies <3.

- Last question.

We are a TW faction.

Where are the Vindicate posts at?
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Server: Sanctuary
    Faction Name: SeaGods

I'm not a member of this faction anymore, but there was a some pretty cool people in there.

And then there is my first faction. I don't remember the name, but I remember some people like Sykira, Allentrill and Celtic_Lady. First one doesn't play anymore. Don't know about the other. Celtic_Lady took over after Sykira left. She's no longer with us though, having died of cancer 2 years ago at a young age.. Those three including, I met some of the nicest people around.

The faction no longer exists, and I don't think any members, except for myself play to this day.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The best faction ive ever been in is the one im still in. It is on the sanctuary server, i will not say its name because i dont want anyone knowing who i am sense there would be no fun in thatb:mischievous.
    I love this faction more then any because there are kind hearted people in this faction who put up with the **** all the nubs throw there way. They take it with a smile and a if ya dont like it here and cant be nice or cant be patient gtfo(no drama is allowed)kind of wayb:chuckle
    It should be pretty obvious it is still around if im still in it. As of late tho it is starting to dwindle because alot of the old members have left the game because of things that were done to the game or for other reasons. Then there are the new people we recruit. There are a few good ones who i like to chat with alot. There are the odd balls who are alittle odd but still "oddly" enjoyable to be around lol. But most of them as of late just frustrate the hell out of me. They have no patience, they arent here to make friends and only stay long enough to get what they want or leave because they didnt. Then ya get the ones who cause trouble and try to start fights between members. With so few good people we've been able to find and recruit the older members are starting to just stop playing the game or quiting for funs sake so the game doesnt feel like a job.
    *sighs* srry for the mini rant ik its prob not what you wanted but i had to get it out of meb:worriedb:surrender
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've only ever been in 3 factions in my years here. But the other two are no contest to the last one.

Faction: /NARNIA\
    What made that faction so awesome: D: Do I have to name one thing??
    I guess probably the fact that we only live by simple rules, and those rules are excellent to live by in real life, too. They're not full of drama, they help out, they're full of hilarious people of all ages (and sometimes their kids!).
    Is that faction still around?: Alive as ever. b:cute
    Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction?: Some of us have experience with TW's, but we're mostly lovers, not fighters.

Someday though, we WILL take the Snowdragon Heights territory because it has Narnian lamp posts. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've only ever been in 3 factions in my years here. But the other two are no contest to the last one.

Faction: /NARNIA\
    What made that faction so awesome: D: Do I have to name one thing??
    I guess probably the fact that we only live by simple rules, and those rules are excellent to live by in real life, too. They're not full of drama, they help out, they're full of hilarious people of all ages (and sometimes their kids!).
    Is that faction still around?: Alive as ever. b:cute
    Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction?: Some of us have experience with TW's, but we're mostly lovers, not fighters.

Someday though, we WILL take the Snowdragon Heights territory because it has Narnian lamp posts. b:chuckle

ive seen some of your faction and think ive partied with some before they were rlly niceb:victory plus your faction name is awsome lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    RT
    Zoo
    They're all animals!
    Yes
    Yes but not super strict about it.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I love being in Legendary now, and doubt there is a better endgame place to be. I had to leave it a while ago for inactivity but as I became more active again I realized how much I missed it.

But I find myself reminiscing about "early" pwi. I leveled my BM from 29-70 in Assailant about 3.5 years ago. Our leader was a pro high level barb who was 89 back then, lol. We also had one of the nicest high level clerics ever who was level 90. She was super nice and an excellent cleric in her own right, but preferred to give everything she made away. Her boyfriend on the other hand was all about gear and would keep her in top gear (I think TT90 +7 in those days).

Anyways, everything was done as a faction run. I prolly knew 50+ people by their first name and all their alts. We had a faction bank and people were more interested in adding to it than taking from it.

Just a great group of individuals of all levels. I'm in a similar faction right now that is very good, NiteDream. Its like a family but... not quite? I just can't seem to find that same family vibe for all 190+ people that Assailant had, even though I enjoy about 10 of them immensely.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    CrimsonJr. b:dirty

This.

- What made that faction so awesome? Fun TW's.
    - Is that faction still around? Yeah.
    - Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction? TW Faction.
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A: Heavens Tear
    A: Cucumber
    A: No idea... o.o So many smexy awesome nubs?
    A: Ofcoz. They are breathing well.
    A: Good question! Honestly, I don't know it either.
    b:laugh

Ummm? Aren't you the leader of Cucumber ? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Skylark - Heavens Tear
    Skylark - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Server name?

Heavens Tear

Faction name ?

Nocturne

What made that faction so awesome?

All the members and the leadership. Very open minded, honest, and genuine. I can't say enough good things about it.

Is that faction still around?

Yes. It's been around forever and will always be here...

Was it a NON TW faction or a full TW faction?

Non TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teach me half the gladness that thy brain must know;
    Such harmonious madness from my lips would flow,
    The world should listen then...as I am listening now.
  • HaoHan - Heavens Tear
    HaoHan - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ummm? Aren't you the leader of Cucumber ? b:chuckle

Well, at the moment, yes, I'm the leader. But note that having rank in Cucumber is NOT important at all. We formed that guild together with friends and those friends whoever want to be leader, I'm ready to pass it. Leader or Officer or whatever, rank is nothing in guild. You don't need to care the rank, since this is just a game and we don't care it either. Everyone in Cucumber are just game players who enjoy the game together at own leisure time. ;)

Hence, I gave above comment as one of the member of Cucumber since we don't have Officer-Member relationship. What we have and care is only Friendship. :)
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    server: archosaur
    faction:gazamprie
    what made it awsome was some of the convos and the helpfull duo of my cleric and an awsome seeker have we even though we had a few leavers its still a fun place to be (when people are online anyway)
    yes its still around although slitghly more deader than what i was before the leavers left usb:cry
    we're too small to do TW (not small just very few people in our faction plays anymore)
    :b (my version)
  • _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear
    _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Leeu the guy that dies a lot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    server: archosaur
    faction:gazamprie
    what made it awsome was some of the convos and the helpfull duo of my cleric and an awsome seeker have we even though we had a few leavers its still a fun place to be (when people are online anyway)
    yes its still around although slitghly more deader than what i was before the leavers left usb:cry
    we're too small to do TW (not small just very few people in our faction plays anymore)

Get use to it, its that Archosaur trend-
    re
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Dominus, during their better days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|