Farewell my friends!

Comments

• Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    how can you wish someone good job or good luck in ur new life if your work means to lie to your costumers.

oooh just becouse he is told something from your boss dont mean you have to trust it if all you do is go for what they tell you.

sorry but i sure as hell am not gona wish someone who lies good luck but want spoon back.

gove us spoon back b:angry

spoon i can trust b:pleased

From what I am hearing, it was likely that spoons was fired.

When you don't do your job, you get fired.

Frankie did his job. What do you do in your job? You do what you're told to do. Frankie did what he was told to do. If your company is a PoS and tells you what to lie to the community about, who are you to object? They made the rules, he followed them. I am more than positive that Frankie quit.

Maybe spoons was a more rebellious person and cared more about the community more than his job. Maybe Frankie quit because he cared about the community and didn't want the fired mark on his resume.

Who are we to assume? Main point here is, GTFO with the negativity. This is a goodbye thread, not a 'heeeeerp frankiesuuuuuux let's make him feel bad kk'. Next time you have a job, ignore your supervisors and see where that gets you.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    and what do you know if he did his job or not.

if i cant trust a person to tell me the true then what the point of even caring for him in the 1st place.

shall i asume all he says is lies then and be happy cos he have a job.

if i cant trust a person i totally ignore them i dont tell them goodbye or wish them well.

ps i am paying his salery so he can lie in MY faceb:shutup
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    and what do you know if he did his job or not.

if i cant trust a person to tell me the true then what the point of even caring for him in the 1st place.

shall i asume all he says is lies then and be happy cos he have a job.

if i cant trust a person i totally ignore them i dont tell them goodbye or wish them well.

ps i am paying his salery so he can lie in MY faceb:shutup

Then please ignore this topic. Since he did start it and all.

Pretty sure Frankie doesn't care if you help paid his salary... He is walking away with your money right now. And all he had to do was listen to his boss. b:shutup b:bye
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Much love to you, Frankie. *hugs* Take care, hon. Good luck on all that you do. <3
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    From someone who has had the privilege of meeting Stephen in person I want to take the opportunity to thank him for all of his hard work for the community.

It is a truly been an honour to have him work towards bettering this community, despite the game's shortcomings it has not suffered due to a lack of effort on his part.

I wish you all the best for your future endeavours mate, take care.

Chris.
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • NyanCatFish - Raging Tide
    NyanCatFish - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Aww no :(
    Goodbye Frankie, we'll miss you, and good luck in the future <3
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    peace out bro, but tbh...... nevermind I'LL DEAL WITH IT I DONT EVEN...... b:cry
  • ZulaBeeBad - Momaganon
    ZulaBeeBad - Momaganon Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It was great knowing you and will truely miss one of our greatest. Take care Frankie and Godbless!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What the? Frankie's leaving? I'm not too late to say goodbye am I? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ciao Frankie

Must say i wasn't a fan of yours but i understand you was the messenger not the guy in charge and it was probably hard for you sometimes. I can't deney you was a big shot within the community and the void you leave behind is kinda hart to fill out.

Good luck with your Future plans and farewell
    I hate Room 38
  • Perfox - Sanctuary
    Perfox - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I wish you great success and all the best in your future endeavours and thanks for the time and patience
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Considering what you had to put up with for years here, it commands some amount of respect, from us. There comes a time in our lives where we must make a big change for the better, and hopefully this is that change for you.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It won't be the same without you.b:bye CYA and takecare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2012

What is the next job? Where is the next occupation?
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Forums won't be the same without you. I'm glad I (among others) hung out with you during PWI's anniversary. Pool party, gathering on a summit to kill lots of mobs, and a convoy flying all the way back to Archosaur. Good times lol. Take care, and best wishes to you. See ya!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why does everyone have to leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why does everyone have to leave.

Don't worry I'm still here b:shyb:avoid

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I am so sorry I didn't see this on 10/05/2012. Thank you for all your hard work, patience and humor Frankie. I am sorry I never had the pleasure of meeting you personally. I hope the future holds only the best for you and yours because you certainly deserve it
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I've heard about Frankie for these 2 years I've been playing Perfect World, it's like it was part of the pw and the forums.. Sad he's gone b:sad
    But wish him all the luck and maybe one day he'll come back b:bye b:shy
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well, I was thinking that Frankie left due to not being able to deliver to the customers with all of the requests being received. But now with quick changes since the new guy came in, who knows. Either way, farewell Frankie!
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Farewell Frankie. Good luck in life and whatever you may do in it.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I still hold a big grudge against her on how he/she mishandled the goon glitch offenders.

Anyways good riddance, hope the new team handles better than Frankie
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • bannedpeacock
    bannedpeacock Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    akosireann wrote: »
    I still hold a big grudge against her on how he/she mishandled the goon glitch offenders.

Anyways good riddance, hope the new team handles better than Frankie

omg, poor venomancer guy... he was the face of PWI so all our complaints, crys and trolls went on him. but he never had power to control all those bad things like gooners, secret passage bullsh.. and ect. he was not a boss at pwi. and his job was not just forums I believe. he did his best. once I was annoying troll and I was banned. now I play other game and wasn't here for a long time. but I came here just to say:

good bye Frankie and good luck. you was the only "face of PWI" that I knew. we will miss you.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Frankie...! Noo...! I didn't know you left until today. I shall miss you, my friend; best of luck with whatever you go for next! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Frankie...! Noo...! I didn't know you left until today. I shall miss you, my friend; best of luck with whatever you go for next! :D

You little... I told you he left!

Once a troll always a troll!

I wondered why he hasn't been on msn in weeks but through Spoons I now know where he went and will so track him down! Without you! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    You little... I told you he left!

Once a troll always a troll!

I wondered why he hasn't been on msn in weeks but through Spoons I now know where he went and will so track him down! Without you! b:chuckle

!!!

A visit from Aryanna! Nice to see you're still around! b:heart
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    WTB> Aryannas contact list o,o

So curious if my isnider info about frankies whereabouts is right D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    OPKossy wrote: »
    !!!

A visit from Aryanna! Nice to see you're still around! b:heart

Yeah I wondered what happened with Frankie when he didn't show in msn from one day to the other so started searching. Thought I look here before I ask some old friends. Saw straight away there was a new community manager then searched for this thread xD Once I had the approximate date I asked Spoons who gave me the info I wanted. Of course I tracked him down through another source by now and will so tell him off for disappearing on me like that!

*goes off to spank Frankieraye*

P.S.: That forum name is unknown to me! I think I have a pretty good guess who you are but tell me please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ary could spank me instead any day b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2012
    Ary could spank me instead any day b:dirty

OMG! I never expected to see you here! lol

How are you? And Dons? The others?
    WTB> Aryannas contact list o,o

So curious if my isnider info about frankies whereabouts is right D:

Lol!

I have successfully kept my contact list secret for 4 years now... over even come to think about it. What makes you think I give them out now?

To this day I wonder how I got so much more access then everyone else at the time but I do and in cases like this, a friend disappearing on me, I cheerfully use and abuse it xD

b:victory

EDIT: Frankie refused to give me a warning for worse stuff last time and for some reason you all found it incredible funny so I really don't care about the double post! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.