Thank you Pando Media Booster

Shayd - Raging Tide
Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
I had to reinstall OS I'm currently downloading PWI from 2 days on 20Mbit Cable connection with the speeds of 3-20Kb/s because of Pando **** booster, What's wrong PWE? Rank 9 doesn't give you enough money? Had to cut down servers and make people download game trough P2P? GOD I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER Seen such greedy **** in my life, always: Greedy, expensive, overpriced, on every god damn step expansions are just to suck more money from players. For instance soulforce for all classes? Refining orbs much? Seriously I hope PWE Goes down for it's Greedy *** with millions in debt. Again EVER NEVER EVER NEVER ****ING SEEN SO GREEDY IDIOTS, if you could set up record you would twice already, GOD go kill yourselves
Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
Post edited by Shayd - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not sure if troll

or really pissed off player

b:shocked

Btw, if P2P download is slow for you...I don't know what the **** is wrong with your computer :D
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    My PC is state of the art, I can't see HOW the in hell P2P Would ever be fast, it's streamed only by users DUMB enough to not delete **** booster right after installing the game, it leeches on Connection, and ram.

• Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    I've had to use it as the only option on some FPS games i've downloaded, Arctic Combat, being a recent one. Had the thing downloaded and installed within 4 mins of hitting the P2P button to start the download :|

So if your computer is "State-of-the-art" it must be a past years "State-of-the-art".

• Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    I've had to use it as the only option on some FPS games i've downloaded, Arctic Combat, being a recent one. Had the thing downloaded and installed within 4 mins of hitting the P2P button to start the download :|

So if your computer is "State-of-the-art" it must be a past years "State-of-the-art".

Then you have a problem It's been assembled last week, Probably outruns yours only 10 times. PWI sucks PWE sucks, Pando BLOWS

• Ambisagrus - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Running on a M14x, able to easily run over 400 clients of PWE at once. While handling 30 different music streaming sites, 14 browsers of multiple tabs open. Add in 3 clients of WoW on ultra graphics (highest settings possible), and still able to handle 30 different little minigames.

All of this and it doesn't even slow down.

• bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I had to reinstall OS I'm currently downloading PWI from 2 days on 20Mbit Cable connection with the speeds of 3-20Kb/s because of Pando **** booster, What's wrong PWE? Rank 9 doesn't give you enough money? Had to cut down servers and make people download game trough P2P? GOD I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER Seen such greedy **** in my life, always: Greedy, expensive, overpriced, on every god damn step expansions are just to suck more money from players. For instance soulforce for all classes? Refining orbs much? Seriously I hope PWE Goes down for it's Greedy *** with millions in debt. Again EVER NEVER EVER NEVER ****ING SEEN SO GREEDY IDIOTS, if you could set up record you would twice already, GOD go kill yourselves

ur still paying for r9 and still dlling from p2p i dont even........ b:dirty
  • losera
    losera Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i havent had any issues with pando
    279591113da452760ba99c01c8ae4652087a1d2d.png
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It's not PWI or Pando. Nobody else has the problem where it requires 2 days to download. And I've downloaded it a couple of times without using P2P on my ****ty as old laptop and my newer one. Never took more than a couple of hours at most. Try asking in the tech forum, Sylen Thunder or a GM might be able to help you out. If it was a problem with them, more than just you would be having the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The download just work fine on my 2 year old laptop. If you have issues , its probably a software related problem on your side. Its kinda fail to assume using a highend pc compensate for user inexpirience how to handle anything beyond installing windows b:thanks
    I hate Room 38
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Before that ****ty **** I could download it easily in 1.5 hours. Now everyone started using it to host their games and IT DOESN'T DO IT'S JOB. Also if you bought Alienware you are automatically failing, overpriced ****

• XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Before that ****ty **** I could download it easily in 1.5 hours. Now everyone started using it to host their games and IT DOESN'T DO IT'S JOB. Also if you bought Alienware you are automatically failing, overpriced ****

I got it in 15 mins. and i bought my computer from walmart 3 months ago. u mad?
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    I got it in 15 mins. and i bought my computer from walmart 3 months ago. u mad?

You do realize download speed depends on your connection? Also Congrats on your Walmart PC Where is the counter that says how many boot ups it has left?

• losera
    losera Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    this thread has so little to do with pando media booster

rename it into anything that includes "rant" or move it elsewhere

really if u know better than everybody, nobody gives a damn

and if u want to see if there are any recent problems around with pando and/or how to fix them, i have the feeling ull never be able to get any closer to ever finding out at this rate
    279591113da452760ba99c01c8ae4652087a1d2d.png
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ffs...

The performance of your computer or the software you're running has absolutely nothing to do with download speed unless if the software you're running is downloading or torrenting.
    Downloading/uploading depends on two things: your router and the type of internet you bought for it.

In either case just avoid the pmb option at all costs , you can either use the torrent option or find a mirror of the client somewhere.
    There are plenty of sites that have the full client available for direct download if torrent isn't a good option.

Pando media booster is kind of a terrible program, however. It's a torrent program that preys on those who aren't tech savvy. It'll eat up your bandwidth if you don't pay attention or don't know how.
    Uninstalling it will fix that problem but a lot of people don't seem to be aware of that...
    It's also one of the top reasons why people complain about lag when a new mmo opens up at open beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Just use Torrent download. It's fast, easy...
    Don't blame PWE for everything or Pando Media Booster.

Perhaps your router or software (antivirus, firewall) makes your download so slow.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Has no probs downloading PWI, on my 2 yo selfbuild stationary on 20/2 connection

and Shayd, if u dl useing the torrent option, it depends on your conn and if u did bother to do a prober setup on your torrent client. I know from my use of torrent clients, that a normal install without messing a bit with the setup is slower and a port forward never hurts ;)
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Lol, nerdrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    you can either use the torrent option or find a mirror of the client somewhere.
    Just use Torrent download. It's fast, easy...

These two answers pretty much sum it up since OP is having a problem with PMB. With that, Fuzzy sees no reason for this thread to carry on.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.