Who has the most Post Counts in PWI?

13»

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Longest ones are easily Rose, Hamsta (with his stupidly long sig), Asterelle, and truekossy.

How the f could I forget Asterelle. By far one of the nicest, most helpful posters here.

Anyway, you totally have a high post count Decus. Accept it xD
    Getting a lot of posts without spamming nowadays is actually a bit harder than earlier in the game.

I know that Olbaze has a good amount of posts that's not mentioned here. He also has several other characters that has a good chunk of posts on them.

I'm approaching 3k xD But I'm not really trying to intentionally.

You're getting into high post count territory too, ya know. And yes Olbaze posts a LOT of math. b:chuckle
    truekossy wrote: »
    It's really kinda a shame to see what things are like now compared to before our mass forum extinction events. I feel like if we at least had more regulars like we used to, the forums could still be fairy active and vibrant.

Yup. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:surrender good old days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I do wonder what things would be like if the game was the same but we still had our old school regulars around...
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    boogiepanda (nearly 5k) + HurrDurr (>1.5k) would take me to ~6.5k, making me pretty high on this leaderboard too ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    boogiepanda (nearly 5k) + HurrDurr (>1.5k) would take me to ~6.5k, making me pretty high on this leaderboard too ;o

Plus the new char you're posting on even if it's not too high yet.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Maybe you can try asking v4 to unban you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Maybe you can try asking Hey,you! to unban you?

Fixed. :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Fixed. :3

*high fives*
    edited October 2012

But then those "release boogiepanda sigs" would become void. And I like those sigs.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I do wonder what things would be like if the game was the same but we still had our old school regulars around...

^ This.

1,844 from mod acc, 1,377 from normal = 3,221 0_0
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    ^ This.

1,844 from mod acc, 1,377 from normal = 3,221 0_0

Having to reclaim your post count: Cruelest part of getting a mod account when you establish yourself. u.u
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Having to reclaim your post count: Cruelest part of getting a mod account when you establish yourself. u.u

._. That was the suckiest part, But I guess 1k+ posts of "closed," "/thread," helps a lot b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Woah this thread made me realise that so many people I used to "know" from the forums are still posting but on alts. It's good to know they are still around XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    ._. That was the suckiest part, But I guess 1k+ posts of "closed," "/thread," helps a lot b:chuckle
    True that!
    Woah this thread made me realise that so many people I used to "know" from the forums are still posting but on alts. It's good to know they are still around XD

Yeah. Once you realize who is who's new account you realize a lot of getting"banned" people are actually still here.
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I could just carry on posting on other accounts. The forums have been infested by people of below average intelligence I hardly bother to post anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I know some of the old trolls was way up there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I added up all the posts I ever made on the entire internet, once. Was somewhere around 80,000. However, that was... 10 years ago, give or take, so I probably have around 120k.

I used to be a big time forum whooooore. Even ran my own forum, ironically, with more users than PWI has on their forum.

Regardless, I would rather actually play a game than post on forums, or troll on this one.

Also ironic, I have only ever been banned from one forum ever, and I banned myself.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited October 2012
    I added up all the posts I ever made on the entire internet, once. Was somewhere around 80,000. However, that was... 10 years ago, give or take, so I probably have around 120k.

I used to be a big time forum whooooore. Even ran my own forum, ironically, with more users than PWI has on their forum.

Regardless, I would rather actually play a game than post on forums, or troll on this one.

Also ironic, I have only ever been banned from one forum ever, and I banned myself.

Holy ****. o.o Lemme see if I add up all the other forums i've posted in....7191 posts only. 1491 from yahoo answers helping people with random junk, a now defunct secret forum for a television company that I can't name, and some random posts on the university forum. :P This was the first forum I've ever been super active in. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Adding up my total from forums over the years would be... a lot. I know I'm probably at least at over half a million from my earlier days where I could (and would) get 100 posts per day on multiple forums. In fact, one of my old ones went about 3 years without me there and still had about 27% or so of the hundreds of thousands of posts in it by me.

Good times... good times. Admin had gave me the first custom title: Spam Goddess. And to think that was before tabbed browsing...
    edited October 2012
    *doesn't count up number of posts counts, knows that the number is far meager compared to others*b:shutup
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I come here maybe 2-3 times a month now, read a thread or two and leave without posting. This forum isn't worth posting in anymore.

I have 14k+ posts on UltimateMetal (was close to 20k before several subforums were deleted), from 2002-2005-ish, before the board was sold to Metal Ages. I have probably 5k+ posts on HowardForums from back in the day. I have almost 8k posts on the new version of the Charvel Jackson board where I'm still active, and probably another 10k posts that were deleted during various board moves from ezboard, to vbbs to vbulletin. I'm also active on ESP Forums and SevenString.org.

This used to be a really fun and informative board with lots of intelligent discussion. Back in 2009-2010 this place was really great on it's own merits, not even considering that it was tied to a game. Now it's not worth participating in unless you play.

Also, PWE has mis-managed this game so horribly that I won't give them the benefit of having a veteran account continue posting. The reason is obvious if you have half a brain. They don't deserve that. It's a matter of principle. I susupect that's one of the same reasons why Red's and Hamsta don't post on their mains anymore. They were both heavily addicted to the forums here like I was, neither one of them quit cold turkey. They decided to post on alts instead. Red's still does from time to time. Hampsta stopped posting from an alt a long while ago.

I come here maybe 2-3 times a month now and I only stick around for a few minutes. This place isn't even fun to troll anymore.

Anyways, hi and bye. I'll stop by sometime late night in the next week or three. After I've read and posted the other forums where I'm active at. If there's absolutely nothing better to do, I'll waste a few minutes here. Meh.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I come here maybe 2-3 times a month now, read a thread or two and leave without posting. This forum isn't worth posting in anymore.

I have 14k+ posts on UltimateMetal (was close to 20k before several subforums were deleted), from 2002-2005-ish, before the board was sold to Metal Ages. I have probably 5k+ posts on HowardForums from back in the day. I have almost 8k posts on the new version of the Charvel Jackson board where I'm still active, and probably another 10k posts that were deleted during various board moves from ezboard, to vbbs to vbulletin. I'm also active on ESP Forums and SevenString.org.

This used to be a really fun and informative board with lots of intelligent discussion. Back in 2009-2010 this place was really great on it's own merits, not even considering that it was tied to a game. Now it's not worth participating in unless you play.

Also, PWE has mis-managed this game so horribly that I won't give them the benefit of having a veteran account continue posting. The reason is obvious if you have half a brain. They don't deserve that. It's a matter of principle. I susupect that's one of the same reasons why Red's and Hamsta don't post on their mains anymore. They were both heavily addicted to the forums here like I was, neither one of them quit cold turkey. They decided to post on alts instead. Red's still does from time to time. Hampsta stopped posting from an alt a long while ago.

I come here maybe 2-3 times a month now and I only stick around for a few minutes. This place isn't even fun to troll anymore.

Anyways, hi and bye. I'll stop by sometime late night in the next week or three. After I've read and posted the other forums where I'm active at. If there's absolutely nothing better to do, I'll waste a few minutes here. Meh.
    Story of my life.

I used to come on the forums quite often. I didn't even stick to PW or its forum that consistently but when I did post I made quite a number of them every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Story of my life.

I used to come on the forums quite often. I didn't even stick to PW or its forum that consistently but when I did post I made quite a number of them every day.

And now... you have to be bored or digging deep most days to bother.

And while forums here are a small percentage compared to the game, the state of the forums does tend to reflect that of the game.
    edited October 2012
    And now... you have to be bored or digging deep most days to bother.

And while forums here are a small percentage compared to the game, the state of the forums does tend to reflect that of the game.

I'm a bit worried about the state of the game period really. We're not getting nearly as many patches as used to and that was the real sign of closure for other titles. :P Although the fact they hired a new CM is a very good sign.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wtf i should have 5k post if gm stop deleting my post/thread/account + ban time etc i dont even..... b:cry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wtf i should have 5k post if gm stop deleting my post/thread/account + ban time etc i dont even..... b:cry

b:chuckle Aww poor bearish
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    I'm a bit worried about the state of the game period really. We're not getting nearly as many patches as used to and that was the real sign of closure for other titles. :P Although the fact they hired a new CM is a very good sign.

Doesn't help that we still have things like incorrect skill descriptions from 4 years ago. More and more things feel like just an attempt to artificially delay what's coming.