Is my endgame gears fail??

_KoThaik_ - Sanctuary
_KoThaik_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Archer
http://pwcalc.com/80cd457b8751ab4a i must admitted it`s idea come from private server,
i don't know how much cost for R8 recast materials in game cuz i quitted 10 months ago. b:bye b:bye
Post edited by _KoThaik_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well that blessbox doesn't exist in here
    R8recast has pure random stats, so the chance to get those is very low.

Go full G16 3th cast nirvana
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They... have a lot of room for improvement.

The blessing is only available for lower levels in CoA. R8 recast armors have random stats and really aren't that good compared to alternatives if you can't get good stats. You're using TT99 ornaments, which suck outside of the APS boost in PvE with fists/claws. You're using kinda odd sharding with the cits in cape yet some of your gear being unsharded. +7 refines are... kinda low for an endgame build. Plus you have a lot of extra str but I have no clue if you plan to use claws or not. On top of that, we don't know if you'd be sage or demon here.

My advice is to either aim for G16 Nirvana as mentioned before, or to simply go for full R9 instead of just the ring and weapon.
  • _KoThaik_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    They... have a lot of room for improvement.

You're using TT99 ornaments, which suck outside of the APS boost in PvE with fists/claws. You're using kinda odd sharding with the cits in cape yet some of your gear being unsharded. +7 refines are... kinda low for an endgame build. Plus you have a lot of extra str but I have no clue if you plan to use claws or not. On top of that, we don't know if you'd be sage or demon here.

My advice is to either aim for G16 Nirvana as mentioned before, or to simply go for full R9 instead of just the ring and weapon.

Sorry about not showing my current gears,http://pwcalc.com/95612fd8818b11b7 My shards are not good but i just want to discuss about "gears". I wanted my endgame gears should be affordable for me and my current gears.That's why i choose pangu over Love up and down bcuz my can make pangu with my current tome.I am demon and yes i shared my bm's deicide.G16 Nirvana??? i have no idea about this things b:surrender i quitted before this and not download yet...
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well, not to be rude, but my archer currently has more HP, Pdef, Mdef and base phys attack, while my gears all add up in cost to about the same as the R9 weapon + Ring...

The only thing the build you have there has over mine is Purge and -interval (Which can easily be made up for by excessive DPH) and a little crit (my gear isn't quite finished, just have a few more basic badges to go and one mold)

But anyway, full T3 vana is a much more reliable and much less expensive option... The biggest disadvantage is not getting purge
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • _KoThaik_ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    According to your treads,my endgame gears are suck!b:cry

"http://pwcalc.com/95612fd8818b11b7 " that's my current gears and

" http://pwcalc.com/44479a976232a33b '' should be my endgame gears.

So i want to know (1) how much i still need to make this gears in Sanctuary?

(2)i made my archer for versatility (pve & tw) my new gears restricted claw use. there are

many clawcher still running around in PWI?

'Happy Halloween' everyone b:thanks
  • VipertheElf - Sanctuary
    VipertheElf - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I suggest u should go G16 full set for atk lvl +20 more

if u want to use fist/claw u still can switch a few str+ gear to wield it (sky deamon pearl,str

20 tome,ring...etc)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    if u want to use fist/claw u still can switch a few str+ gear to wield it (sky deamon pearl,str

20 tome,ring...etc)

And almost every other piece of G16 out too for APS gear, don't forget that.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray