What would be the Best Strategy to Win an SIN on PvP?

Options
malezi7
malezi7 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
Just an curiosity

Thx
Post edited by malezi7 on

Comments

• Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kite until tidal wears off :]
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    malezi7 wrote: »
    Just an curiosity

Thx

well first you want to be clear about your title
    i thought it was win on sins
    yeah kite until tidal goes off fow undine sleep ep sutra genie spark dpyro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kite until tidal wears off :]

Kite the class with two teleports, infinite chi, and every control skill in the game. The same class filled with so many people who just want to win under any circumstances and would probably just stealth out tidal's cd anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    1.get to 105(glitch if possible)
    2.stealth(given that your a archer:x)
    3.wait on all of their things to be cooldowned and pew pew
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Kite the class with two teleports, infinite chi, and every control skill in the game. The same class filled with so many people who just want to win under any circumstances and would probably just stealth out tidal's cd anyway.

In 1v1 the players who can utilize all three advantages you mentioned flawlessly can kill you without stealth and instead just kite on tidal CD. the ones that can't use those advantages well and abuse stealth usually leave enough openings to get themselves killed anyway when they **** up. ofc in group pvp it's a bit different
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    In 1v1 the players who can utilize all three advantages you mentioned flawlessly can kill you without stealth and instead just kite on tidal CD. the ones that can't use those advantages well and abuse stealth usually leave enough openings to get themselves killed anyway when they **** up. ofc in group pvp it's a bit different

and if they know how to abuse the skills flawlessly and stealth you have about a 0% chane to win unless you greatly outgear them or get luck on tidal
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    and if they know how to abuse the skills flawlessly and stealth you have about a 0% chane to win unless you greatly outgear them or get luck on tidal

true, there is one sin that can beat me pretty much all the time 1v1 against my wiz, being equal geared, with stealth. then rico beat me with unrefined r8s b:surrender, took forever though
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Get a dex genie and/or a genie with Faith AND Expel or perhaps Will Surge/Lawbreaker + Expel on your genie (the last one fools about 95% of the sins you face if used together) and with those skills it'll stop sins from using their massive CC/APS combination that's dominating the PvP scene. b:avoid
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

It's possible. Sins aren't that great at super-endgame, It's just they have major attack power and almost limitless control skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • EmoGummi - Raging Tide
    EmoGummi - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Depends on your class really. Some tank them out, some kite them. Most people who use sins only use them because they are easy to use, so they usually don't bother to actually learn how to be skilled with them. Most of the level 90-105 sins i fight in pk don't even use Maze Steps. Which is how they usually end up dying.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Best thing to kill a sin. Make a sin get r9 daggers and just 1 shot every thing.
    Seriously though, if your class has an anti - stun skill use it. Always walk and jump when they stealth. Kite like a **** and use all your available control skills. Charms, pots and apothecry items would help alot also. And a genie with AD, expel and holypath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ultimate sin stopper. if you know there is a sin aroudn force log or go to sz.

on the real.....watch out for tidal. as a ranged class i get in the air fall to the ground use a control skill to try and get the sin stuck. sometimes i just die due to stealth lag. lots of differnet ways to kill sins. they are all mostly just luck based though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's possible. Sins aren't that great at super-endgame, It's just they have major attack power and almost limitless control skills.

I'm well aware. However, this isn't a private server and the game just isn't worth spending the money to get "super-endgame" and merchanting takes time and isn't for everyone. That and, if you're new it'll be that much harder to pick up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sins are cake for me..roll a barb if u can last there stuns u win..or just one hit arma them with top
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Make. A pure dex genie..genie vs sin...genie wins
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    get expel,AD,belief,Lawbreaker and holy path

try to guess when a sin will tele stun so u can elven alacrity.

get sh*t tons of reduce dmg apoth and get stealth pot.
    oh and learning ataraxia (archer stealth) helps toob:laugh

also, this build would PROBABLY (probably not) helps more against sins, ijs.

http://pwcalc.com/6ef52d29a67f2fcf
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased