Who has the most Post Counts in PWI?

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You 'can' get banned simply because someone felt like it. PWI can ban people at their whims from the game or the forums without having to provide a reason. My point was that some of us got banned that time for a 'reason' that pretty much happened every other day.

Anyway I was in the middle of a PM-conversation with frankie about it when a certain game launched and I kinda just forgot about it, but now I don't care enough to pick up that discussion with another admin.

A GM can ban someone because they were wearing yellow if they wanted to, I know that. But that's just kinda of a rule they put in place for gray areas like that scam shop posted about in GD. Which why all that "it's a scam but he found a loophole talk," was kinda ridiculous. That's the way they usually use it. Although I agree I see people insult the mods all the time and not get banned. It's pretty inconsistent. But still, it does violate a specific rule so it isn't for "no reason," although we all lose our temper sometimes and could easily be banned for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited October 2012

yeah but you were like the obvious lvl 105 character/level jump

What do you mean "the" obvious? From what I heard, General was just bashing on anyone who was 105 regardless of their level before the glitch was popular or how long they've played. For example, Ast was getting bashed for it despite being one of the most experienced and helpful people on the forums, and I think I've remembered seeing Ast around since launch.
    So you pmed her in august? Oh so you quit

Frankie is a dude xD But yea it's been a long time. Started in line June or July. I've been online once/twice a week to show my face in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Take a shot for every post you have.

Does that include alts we post from? b:shocked
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
    edited October 2012
    Take a shot for every post you have.

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    A GM can ban someone because they were wearing yellow if they wanted to,
    Great because of they banned me because I was wearing orange I would sue.
    What do you mean "the" obvious? From what I heard, General was just bashing on anyone who was 105 regardless of their level before the glitch was popular or how long they've played. For example, Ast was getting bashed for it despite being one of the most experienced and helpful people on the forums, and I think I've remembered seeing Ast around since launch. I meant one of the, I mean for a while when it (the glitch) was about to become popular a few people that were 105 that had a somewhat high post account were a bit more noticeable.

Frankie is a dude xD But yea it's been a long time. Started in line June or July. I've been online once/twice a week to show my face in TW.
    Yeah haha i keep forgeting, I just remember the veno aviator more than his sex.
    Does that include alts we post from? b:shocked
    For you yes b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
    edited October 2012
    Great because of they banned me because I was wearing orange I would sue.

*bans candy corn for wearing orange*

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Unfortunately there's always something of a random element when someone decides to enforce rules, some of us did get away with bloody murder back in the day...

Yes, the forums are no longer near as active as they were, and I'll freely admit they don't seem as fun anymore, but on the other hand you fortunately no longer get the constant flaming and baiting that got to be fairly common at some point. Yes I do realize the irony in making this statement having once been one of the worst offenders.

I do miss the hamsta.
    edited October 2012
    *bans candy corn for wearing orange*

b:avoid

-sues for all your gold- b:cute -notices that gold won't can't be used on a banned-b:sad
    edited October 2012
    Unfortunately there's always something of a random element when someone decides to enforce rules, some of us did get away with bloody murder back in the day...

Yes, the forums are no longer near as active as they were, and I'll freely admit they don't seem as fun anymore, but on the other hand you fortunately no longer get the constant flaming and baiting that got to be fairly common at some point. Yes I do realize the irony in making this statement having once been one of the worst offenders.

I do miss the hamsta.

Are you kidding me the flaming and baiting was like one of the best part, kind of.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Are you kidding me the flaming and baiting was like one of the best part, kind of.

QFT b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    QFT b:laugh

So much this.

I was so horrible to anyone acting stupid... it was fun! Especially the ones threatening to report me and get me banned.
    edited October 2012
    Eh even the flame wars were amusing to look at sometimes. At least they kept the forums lively. :P There's a place for everything I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2012
    Yeah but now with all these "restriction" *cough* ists *cough* no flamming no nothing. Simple talk and that is all.
    edited October 2012
    Yeah but now with all these "restriction" *cough* ists *cough* no flamming no nothing. Simple talk and that is all.

Well it's partially down to the preferred posting style of many of the frequent posters now. Many of them just kinda post once or twice in a thread and then forget about it until the next day. You can't really blame them, replies aren't updated frequently. Whereas before a person might have their client running in windowed mode and check out the forums as they flew somewhere. I know some posters who used to post a lot during WQ, for example. They'd just tab in and out. I mean if you haven't noticed i have a more conversational style of posting, but it's not always successful and not as many are willing to post back and forth. Also for some reason any kind of disagreements is easily labelled flaming each other now. Back in the day, you'd see actual flaming. ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Xainou would have a higher one if she posted on just one account.

Hm... let's see. 2565 +926 + 531 ... 4022 posts. Not counting various alts or my mystic I only ever log into on here to pick blessings. lol

And all that because I love to swap signatures every so often. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2012

Hm... let's see. 2565 +926 + 531 ... 4022 posts. Not counting various alts or my mystic I only ever log into on here to pick blessings. lol

And all that because I love to swap signatures every so often. b:laugh

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2012
    Well it's partially down to the preferred posting style of many of the frequent posters now. Many of them just kinda post once or twice in a thread and then forget about it until the next day. You can't really blame them, replies aren't updated frequently. Whereas before a person might have their client running in windowed mode and check out the forums as they flew somewhere. I know some posters who used to post a lot during WQ, for example. They'd just tab in and out. I mean if you haven't noticed i have a more conversational style of posting, but it's not always successful and not as many are willing to post back and forth. Also for some reason any kind of disagreements is easily labelled flaming each other now. Back in the day, you'd see actual flaming. ><

Yes, http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=216922&page=11 this was my old account "Notgood" flamming it up
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012

*thinks of how I treated MystiMonk as well as real flamewars* *laughs at the new kids on forums*
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:laugh

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012

Get back on the fuzzy cat!
    edited October 2012

I still love that sig. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I still love that sig. b:pleased

Ikr. lol It's one of the things you look back to and go like: "Wow. Did I really make this? :o"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Somebody - Momaganon
    Somebody - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Get back on the fuzzy cat!

How about you shut up and get my damn avatar fixed? Maybe use me for more than checking new sales too.

• truekossy
    edited October 2012
    How about you shut up and get my damn avatar fixed? Maybe use me for more than checking new sales too.

Who the ef let you out of your cage? Yeesh!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    +1
    Even getting to 3k would be a chore with the low activity/uninteresting threads as of late...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *thinks of how I treated MystiMonk as well as real flamewars* *laughs at the new kids on forums*

Poor MystiMonk. No one liked her :(

That is all. b:shy

The three epic threads that come to mind as the most phenomenal flame wars I can think of:

First, the catastrophic "welcome the new mods" thread that resulted in quite a few people getting banned.

Second, (I'm with Kossy here) the EPIC thread about 99 keys and what to do with the rewards. Really. Epic. If you haven't read it, do so. Pure hilarity.

Third, the thread Zanryu made basically titled "**** you!" and circumvented the filter.
    ...Decus...

Also, I don't think I really have that high of a count given how long I've been on the forums. >.>;;

Longest ones are easily Rose, Hamsta (with his stupidly long sig), Asterelle, and truekossy.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Getting a lot of posts without spamming nowadays is actually a bit harder than earlier in the game.

I know that Olbaze has a good amount of posts that's not mentioned here. He also has several other characters that has a good chunk of posts on them.

I'm approaching 3k xD But I'm not really trying to intentionally.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't have the most post, i don't post since i started to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ahh this thread is kinda nostalgic.
    I remember when the forums were very active and I decided to actually start posting too instead of just lurk around. I used to be a very active poster as well but when the forums stopped being so active and fun I eventually stopped posting altogether. I did return though, as you can see b:chuckle but nowadays I post very little because I can't find something interesting to actually post to.

I remember all the big posters, the whole ban event, the complaints when TW changed occurred and other things and I also remember how much fun the Off-Topic Discussion sub-forum used to be. It was so lively :(

Ps. I do think that some of the flamewars were actually entertaining lol.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    It's really kinda a shame to see what things are like now compared to before our mass forum extinction events. I feel like if we at least had more regulars like we used to, the forums could still be fairy active and vibrant.
    +1
    Even getting to 3k would be a chore with the low activity/uninteresting threads as of late...

Every time I see your sig I get conviction yamaxanadu in my head and have to fight the urge to sing along. Every. Single. Time.