Cant charge Zhen?

Options
apalllday
apalllday Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
im trying to charge zhen and it says website is under maint? Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by apalllday on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    At least you got a message.
    It won't display anything at all for me.
    I'm pretty irritated because I just purchased Zen and now I can't transfer it to server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apalllday
    apalllday Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    you gotta be kidding me. i been a gamer for years never one freaking time has the charge site been down in ANY game i have played. what kinda business runs a business without allowing there customers to buy there product? b:angry
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeah its kinda dumb. I suggest submitting a ticket. If we all flood their inbox with tickets about it then they'll get the hint.

disclaimer: By flood I mean 1 ticket per person
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If website says under maint. then you have to wait till maint is over.
  • Cola_Ris - Lost City
    Cola_Ris - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    it is happening to me i Just boug 120 $ in prepaid cards and I CANT CHARGE ITb:angry

GMS we r wating for an explain b:angry
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If website says under maint. then you have to wait till maint is over.

As previously stated, I received no such message. Furthermore, I used two different browsers (IE & FF). b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cola_Ris - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    the server have ERROR HTTP 500 and they havent fix the most important page of pwe

FIX IT its the page that u PWE use to get MONEY b:angry

if a MOD can check what is happening we would be less angry if at least we could knew what is happening
  • f31
    f31 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ello my cola b:cute
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Don't Worry guys they will give there best out for Zen page atleast which gives there salary.
    Just wait a lil bit if they don't fix it by next 3 hrs don't charge Zen don't let v4liance have his salary
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • XXx_Zhi_xXx - Lost City
    XXx_Zhi_xXx - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i was able to purchase zen but not able to transfer it. tried calling the billing number and they hung up on me. so i submitted a ticket. >.< annoyed now b:angryb:surrender
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i was able to purchase zen but not able to transfer it. tried calling the billing number and they hung up on me. so i submitted a ticket. >.< annoyed now b:angryb:surrender

Tickets get responded in 2-3 business days so till then you can make a thread here http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366 atleast here you get more quick response from any PWE staff regarding your issue .b:surrender Thanks !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • XXx_Zhi_xXx - Lost City
    XXx_Zhi_xXx - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Tickets get responded in 2-3 business days so till then you can make a thread here http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=366 atleast here you get more quick response from any PWE staff regarding your issue .b:surrender Thanks !

i got a response, they told me to delete my cookies......... like i didn't already try that. and to try logging on form a different browser.......... again like i didn't already try that.

guess i'm gonna have to resort to being patient. b:sad
  • kittyvonkita
    kittyvonkita Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Same issue here! Glad it's not just me! I hate being patient but it seems i will have to be! b:surrender
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    but i have not read any responce from gm mod or our cm they are working on it or that its on maintance.

just page says its offline but no where does it state it was on mainstance b:shockedb:angry
  • Cola_Ris - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    PAGE IS BACK ONLINE TO TRANSFER ZEN b:pleased
  • superzuul
    superzuul Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hi guys,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have fixed the issue that was causing problems with our billing page. Please clear your cache and cookies/refresh your browser and then try to make any transfers or purchases again. If you still run into trouble, please send a ticket listing the exact error your are receiving to billing. We'll look into it for you.

Thanks!
    Superzuul, Your Friendly Neighborhood Billing Zuul