DQ Rewards

Arjunro - Heavens Tear
Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Anyone else kinda feel its in need of another change <.<?

And when anyone gets the sage/demon card what do ppl usually buy with the event gold?
Post edited by Arjunro - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'd like to see some new things in the event boutique more than DQ rewards. I never use DQ rewards for anything other than dye and event gold.

I typically buy fash with my event gold, but the fact that you can buy refining aids and fliers with it is quite useful too, since it's available on all chars tied to the account you send it to.

b:sweat My partner gets a card every other week or so it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    I'd like to see some new things in the event boutique more than DQ rewards. I never use DQ rewards for anything other than dye and event gold.

I typically buy fash with my event gold, but the fact that you can buy refining aids and fliers with it is quite useful too, since it's available on all chars tied to the account you send it to.

b:sweat My partner gets a card every other week or so it seems.

maybe even that. i was looking at the flyers though and the thought of getting 1 card is crazy to me,i don't see how ppl get some much dq lol you'd need 2 cards just to get 1 flyer.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    You can get the cards by doing events, too, which is where my partner keeps getting them. He uses a lvl50 veno and he's gotten 4 cards by participating in Tigers. ;_; I've only gotten one through DQ points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Tigers? O.o
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Tigers? O.o
    It's an event on Mondays at 8pm(?) server time. It's called Celestial Tigers. There's a bunch of ways to participate, including farming Tiger Herbs that spawn in cities, killing mobs and bosses that spawn outside of cities, or traveling from city to city taking quests from the elders.

b:chuckle You get rewards based on how you rank against others in your class, so sins may not be the best to participate with. Random rewards, but considering the past 3 weeks he's run it, he's gotten 3 demon/sage event cards, it seems pretty worth it.

I'm not allowed to participate, because I'll make him DC if I try and he'll throw a fit. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    maybe even that. i was looking at the flyers though and the thought of getting 1 card is crazy to me,i don't see how ppl get some much dq lol you'd need 2 cards just to get 1 flyer.

The higher your lvl is and the higher mobs you fight the higher is DQ reward from single dropped DQ (at lvl 40 you get 1-5 points per DQ, at lvl 90+ you get 30-35 points per it). With that if you are patient enough to grind a few hours you can get about 30k points or even more a day (my record was 90k DQ a day but it was at Arch invasion event so it doesn't really count).
  • Carniceiro - Lost City
    Carniceiro - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2012

And when anyone gets the sage/demon card what do ppl usually buy with the event gold?

tisha stones for refine,nice when 20kk points are required for medal of glory but they removed medals from dq rewards long time ago...
  • Linq - Raging Tide
    Linq - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I use event gold for Silver HP and MP charms, which has probably saved me 100 mil or more over the past couple months. Also for Tienkang stones - refining all my gear to +5 basically for free with mirages from fairy boxes and bh100 rewards.

If you don't want to drop your fash in PK, buying it with event gold is probably better than using a binding charm on normal boutique fash, so that's handy.

Having a stack of teleport stones for when you need to get somewhere fast is nice. Event gold is a good way to make that happen on the cheap.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012

The DQ points did not originally exist at all, so anything extra is welcome for me.

The points themselves are now on their 2nd or 3rd nerf. You might have not known about the anniversary bonus where all DQ points were double turn in (which has now ended), so maybe that needs to be equated for.

I'm a born grinder so usually i get plenty of DQ's to spend on mostly charms & smilies, but sometimes for P.Stones.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    In my humble opinion, the DQ rewards selection and the boutique event items need to be updated, as in offering more items to choose from.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~