Do people sell G16 gear?

Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Archer
Do people sell G16 gear?

I'm debating what to use for my cape / helm. I don't actually play the game aside from TW and merchanting, so I won't be obtaining the molds for myself.
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    In Dreamweaver I've seen them selling from 130-150mil a piece, so yeah, people do sell them. You could always try world chatting, letting people know you want these pieces and they might get back to you eventually.

Another option is just buying badges + mold from someone who can craft them. You make the cape/helm yourself and trade them to someone you trust who had those items. No clue on the price range for that, though, but it can be agreed upon.
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You can buy it for sure, but it's not cheap. If you got the time, farm it. I'm farming my BM's G16 helm and chest the hard way for the badges and molds, as for the cannies needed, I'm going to wait till the next x2 for that.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They do, though the prices can be fairly high. If you can, try to have someone sell just the cost of the badges/mold/essences to upgrade G15.

If you can't, though, you can sometimes find the same people selling them on WC.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Wait, I thought the molds bind on pickup.
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The molds bind, it's the gear that doesn't. Unless you have TT nirvana and have equipped it already, in which case I'm sorry.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Wait, I thought the molds bind on pickup.

Molds are unable to trade, so are the badges.
    When 'buying a mold' you actually trade the G15 piece to that person, he makes it, than trades it back to you. This all for a fee then.
    Since you'll be giving him a 2nd cast nirvana piece, make sure this is a person you trust to actually give it back
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Ohhh, okay.

My thanx for the information, everyone.