Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    b:avoid I see no one's done this yet.

On Topic: No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Cap won't ever be increased. The game was practically redesigned around that cap.

For example, if the cap was increased to 106 and you hit 106, you wouldn't be able to take morai quests since they are capped at 105.

I know that Bubbles , morai quests and entering TT are made upto 105 ..

But things can be fixed .. nothing too hard.
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited October 2012
    Options
    so being lvl 105 by spaming fc and pv daily, and cs'n r9r2 dags +12 isnt enough for little ulq? cant take any lvl 105 sin potting him and killing him? dawwww. this is a serious issue guys, clerics are too op with ig and expell and now everyone else who gooned 105 can sin pot him!!! (which lets face it RT has what, 4~5 people at lvl 105 that arent sins? so that point is invalid enough as is).

face it ulq, goons didnt ruin anything except people can see stealthed sins now with pots. it gives litterally no advantage or disadvantage to anyone except maybe qq'n sins in pk such as yourself. raising the lvl cap wont do anything either, as lvl'n is easy as hell tbh just takes a little time out of each day to acquire. so they raise it to 106 or hell even 110, whats that gonna do? before long everyone will be at those lvls and you'll just qq more cuz you can still be seen by people in stealth.

Some jelly envying hater ... no need to say most of wht he saying is lies .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeah but he still has to stealth away if his IG Double Spark from stealth fails.

Also another hater on my server ( don't ask why she hate .. just cause part of her faction didn't like me she had to go with the flow ) like most vicious .

Someone here doesn't even have a sin , how can she judge a sin ... or know wht is a sin ..?
    when a sin is fail or not ...

go make a sin and show me how u wont stealth babe ;)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    No one really hates you everyone just makes fun of how u pk and what you say. That just makes you think people hate you :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambisagrus - Lost City
    Ambisagrus - Lost City Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ulquorria, you named yourself after one of the most badass characters ever made in Bleach, yet suck so hard.

Please, ask the GM's to give you a new name. You are ruining the reputation Tite Kubo made for his character b:thankyou
    Going for on sin: pwcalc.com/d916f4e82a02e4dd

Currently saved: 0

Total cost: 5 bil

My time: Lulz.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    its pretty obvious 105 was gonna get easier. even now with pv100 and shroud orders some people are getting 50m xp in just half an hour which is faster than goons ever was.

yupp I got 40% in about 2 and a half weeks (at level 104) doing 6 PV runs a day and a whole bunch of AEU's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Also another hater on my server ( don't ask why she hate .. just cause part of her faction didn't like me she had to go with the flow ) like most vicious .

Someone here doesn't even have a sin , how can she judge a sin ... or know wht is a sin ..?
    when a sin is fail or not ...

go make a sin and show me how u wont stealth babe ;)

I can't even understand what you said but this is what I got from it.

First off I'm not in Vicious.

Secondly I love the random stuff your spewing. Truly amusing.

Third honestly you can't even wear this high lv "cape" you want so why are you QQing on the forums about one.

Something about sins was mentioned and since I have a lv 102 sin how can you say I have not played one? Ohhh wait you can't you just spew random thoughts and think you are making sense. Nice try though.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It is amazing at all the butt hurt in this thread, you people are more worried about making fun of someone, being a grammar **** and filling up your fake epeens than anything. Ulq has a good point. There maybe only a few char's that have reached 105 vers the rest of the server populations, but that number will continue to grow. PW will need to eventually add more top level content in the forms of questing ect, not just gear.

Thanks for derailing this thread b:surrender
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    omg where is my 105 avatar
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    omg where is my 105 avatar

In stealth mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited October 2012
    Options

Third honestly you can't even wear this high lv "cape" you want so why are you QQing on the forums about one.

Something about sins was mentioned and since I have a lv 102 sin how can you say I have not played one? Ohhh wait you can't you just spew random thoughts and think you are making sense. Nice try though.

Immature

KID b:laugh

FAIL

Cleric b:shutupb:cry

u scare me with ur failness *hides not to get infected* b:shocked

KBAITHANKS
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited October 2012
    Options

Lecus is trying to say :

First off I was in Vicious for a whole year till few weeks ago .

Secondly I love to spew random stuff . Truly amusing.

Third honestly I can even wear this high lv "cape" you want so why I'll be QQing on the forums like you.

Something about sins was mentioned and since I have a lv 102 sin how i never went to pk to know wht is sin in pk ? Ohhh wait I just spew random thoughts and think I'm making sense. Nice try though.
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    you remind me of inventor.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why do you quote the same post twice in 10 minutes?
    Do you have to spend some time to come up with more 'smart' replys? Cause if so, you need some more time
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    yes? please, tell me more about how hard you worked to get your lvl 105 doing all the dailies and **** b:cute

Fake ninu! b:chuckle
    *piggy yes*
    b:dirty
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why do you quote the same post twice in 10 minutes?
    Do you have to spend some time to come up with more 'smart' replys? Cause if so, you need some more time

All that can be said is this +1.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I doubt they will add 105+ content with so few people 105 and BARELY managing 102 unless your a cleric with no xp on death passive skill. Avoiding dying is hard and when your forced to release that takes a huge toll on your xp towards 102+. They need to make an easier way to lvl up beyond 101 much easier first, then add content to 105+.

Sir, there is absolutely no reason to lose exp, ever, even when releasing.

And if you truly value your exp, you will carry multiples of those.

My main is 103, and despite having a cleric with demon rez on a separate account, I *still* make sure I have 30+ of those in my inventory at all times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ======================================================

troll line.

everyone above it were trolled.
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ======================================================

troll line.

everyone above it were trolled.

And probably everyone that comes under it to b:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm only here for teh lulz and my post count. Trolling denied.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Your name is close to mine! :D

Also, plusone.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    your Name Is Close To Mine! :d

Also, Plusone.

:3 +1

Caps lock e.e
    edited October 2012
    Options

how about u answer with single logical answer for the 3 points i said ;)

u was in vic till few weeks ago u are part of them and their thinking against me .

u never went pk with sin . and if u did u didnt experience any shiit from sin's pk .

so GTFO fail girl , better uninstall ur pwi cause u suck bad .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    how about u answer with single logical answer for the 3 points i said ;)

u was in vic till few weeks ago u are part of them and their thinking against me .

u never went pk with sin . and if u did u didnt experience any shiit from sin's pk .

so GTFO fail girl , better uninstall ur pwi cause u suck bad .

lrn2multiquote
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ulq just be careful when posting around here you have a habit of getting a lot of aggro hereb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]