Morai Orders

Options
CeliaZ - Sanctuary
CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Wizard
Hey all,

I dont know what order to join. I want Ice Prison>Arcane Defense. But I also want the G15 gear when Im there.

G15 weapon -> Corona,
G15 armor -> Shroud,
Ice Prison -> Luminance.

What to do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by CeliaZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Its not like you can't switch Orders later in game. You can do it at any time - just need to wait 24h and pay a fee before joining another order after you leave current one. So, if I were you I would go Lumi 1st, then after buying the skills I need I would go Corona till I get the weapon. After then I would go Shroud to get the armor.
    Yeah, it would take a lot of time to get it all but there is really no other way. You could try to get the weapon 1st and skill later but as far I know the skill require less points and money than weapon so you get the skill faster.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ridelia wrote: »
    Its not like you can't switch Orders later in game. You can do it at any time - just need to wait 24h and pay a fee before joining another order after you leave current one. So, if I were you I would go Lumi 1st, then after buying the skills I need I would go Corona till I get the weapon. After then I would go Shroud to get the armor.
    Yeah, it would take a lot of time to get it all but there is really no other way. You could try to get the weapon 1st and skill later but as far I know the skill require less points and money than weapon so you get the skill faster.

Thanks alot! I think ill do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ice prison sucks, Arcane Defence is awesome, and Sand Miasma is ok (but only for PvP).
    The G15 gear is lvl 101 reqruiment, so you can't even equip it till you reach that. Plenty of time to get the prestige for them
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'd do Shroud->Corona->Lumi. Ice Prison's use is really situational and since you want the armor/wep, you might as well get those and the two more useful skills first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ice prison is the most useless of the advanced morai skills.

the g15 morai weapons suck
    slaying lvl wont help you in tw, and dont tell me you made a wizard and wont ever go tw???

your last order, the order you stay in after you got everything should be CORONA

simply because you can get nirvana talismans that way (useful during 2x drop)

so basically, you need to get the shroud and lumi skill and then go to corona and go for 5k
    done.

the shroud skill is epic win
    i like potato
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I started in Shroud on my wiz for the skill, but like someone said at the end you will be able to do all of them.

If in Luminance you only want the skill and in Shroud and Corona you want the 5k prestige items, use the 20% badge for Luminance and keep the 50% and 80% for Shroud and Corona.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the responses everyone. And no, I never do TW. I am pure PVE and TW is in the middle of the night for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I don't like PvP or TW and I regret getting the G15 equips for one of my toons. It saves me from stashing occasionally but at a rather large cost, and they aren't as good when the mob/ boss level isn't close.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the responses everyone. And no, I never do TW. I am pure PVE and TW is in the middle of the night for me.

If you are pure PvE, the ONLY morai skill that's of any use to you is Arcane Defence.

@Thumbs: Slaying level is not effected by level, a full set worth of Warding level still reduces damage by 19% against a lvl 150 mob. I'd say that's good enough
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Danuca - Momaganon
    Danuca - Momaganon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ice prison is the most useless of the advanced morai skills.

the g15 morai weapons suck
    slaying lvl wont help you in tw, and dont tell me you made a wizard and wont ever go tw???

your last order, the order you stay in after you got everything should be CORONA

simply because you can get nirvana talismans that way (useful during 2x drop)

so basically, you need to get the shroud and lumi skill and then go to corona and go for 5k
    done.

the shroud skill is epic win

if u are corona u can get nirvana Talisman ??
    edited October 2012
    Options
    if u are corona u can get nirvana Talisman ??

Does noone ever read the guides, or check all avaiable quests?
    Theres a quest called 'Nirvana Talisman' right there at the suply NPC

Here you go
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    getting 3,5k in lumi and shroud
    and 5 k in corona does take quite a bunch of time

save your 90% boost thingy for corona
    i like potato
This discussion has been closed.