question

Options
Tacobutt - Harshlands
Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
if some one keeps stalking you over mutible charrs/accounts is that a bannable offense and what might i need to collect to get that going it starting to bother me now
this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
Post edited by Tacobutt - Harshlands on

Comments

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i'd say it's your fault for having a name like 'tacobutt'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeah, I'd say that counts as harassment. Screenie everything and submit a ticket with the screen shots of them following you over different characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    kk ill try and collect some SS's of the stalker ty and tacobutt is only my forum name
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Prolly a alt to scare to post from the main.

And good luck to proove all chars are the same person, i do believe some people multi client 3-4 account for shop, buff, or pve, but in pvp i doubt someone can play 3-4 chars at the same times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol trollers take that back to 4 chan see you you can play with the big boys
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol trollers take that back to 4 chan see you you can play with the big boys

The big boys? A lot of /b/tards are idiots.
    I actually went into some chatroom they had posted on /b/ once and it was just a bunch of dudes wearing sunglasses indoors and trying to look cool calling me a ****** for having long hair while I flirted with the womenz who thought I was funny. They insulted for the sake of insulting, not because they actually had anything meaningful to say, which is pretty lame.

And I've never met a self-proclaimed /b/tard in real life that wasn't incredibly socially inept and only capable of spouting memes and generic insults as if they were going out of style.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The big boys? A lot of /b/tards are idiots.
    I actually went into some chatroom they had posted on /b/ once and it was just a bunch of dudes wearing sunglasses indoors and trying to look cool calling me a ****** for having long hair while I flirted with the womenz who thought I was funny. They insulted for the sake of insulting, not because they actually had anything meaningful to say, which is pretty lame.

And I've never met a self-proclaimed /b/tard in real life that wasn't incredibly socially inept and only capable of spouting memes and generic insults as if they were going out of style.

theres more than one board you know
    also
    le le le le le le
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuero - Harshlands
    Kuero - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol trollers take that le back to le 4 chan see you you can play with the le big boys
    le 9gag memeface
    le
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Princece - Harshlands
    Princece - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    from now on, im gonna post on every thread like averageknife.
    - Signature removed for inappropriate language filter circumvention -
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    if some one keeps stalking you over mutible charrs/accounts is that a bannable offense and what might i need to collect to get that going it starting to bother me now

Just add him to the blacklist. If he's really motivated enough to delete and create new chars over multiple weeks just to harass you, well, that's leaning more towards a sociopath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.