rank 8 reforge

Ject - Sanctuary
Ject - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
reforged my r8 boots about 9 times now and still havent got an interval, was just wondering if anyone has gotten an interval yet or seen anyone with an interval? i know its only a .18% chance but still wanna get it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All Weapons, All Skills, All Sage

Berzerker Leader, and fail BM til the end b:pleased
Post edited by Ject - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    why not the reforged chest in the first place?
    and no, i havent seen anyone with -int on r8r boots, but i have seen a BM with double -int on their r8r chest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Ject - Sanctuary
    Ject - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yeah i already have the chest piece with one .05 in it, wanna get the boots so i can stay base 5 aps. but unsure about how much more money its gonna cost to do so sadlyb:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All Weapons, All Skills, All Sage

Berzerker Leader, and fail BM til the end b:pleased
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    .18% is really low. Its like rolling for a scroll of tome. You may very well have to roll 1000 times before you get even one. ToBL has almost a 1% chance in packs and you still almost never see that in WC. So just using that as a baseline for what you're after.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yeah i already have the chest piece with one .05 in it, wanna get the boots so i can stay base 5 aps. but unsure about how much more money its gonna cost to do so sadlyb:beatenup

mmm it's smart, but definitely expensive b:bye

i agree with hiddenmonkey, if you dont feel like gambling the money all the time, a -int tome is probably a safer choice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why not save money for the new r9 -int chest? If you faction gives out free damascene ores, go crazy on getting -int.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    .18% is really low. Its like rolling for a scroll of tome. You may very well have to roll 1000 times before you get even one. ToBL has almost a 1% chance in packs and you still almost never see that in WC. So just using that as a baseline for what you're after.

10000 times for Anni. Pack: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=17878681

66666 times for Dragon's Luck.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why not save money for the new r9 -int chest? If you faction gives out free damascene ores, go crazy on getting -int.

It seems that the new third cast r9 chest will only be able to be made through mats gained by winning SVS wars, meaning you'll likely need to be in the 'top' range of players on your server to receive them.

Not only that, but the cost of r9 recast is extremely high, with 1,200 uncannies and 300 raptures being the mats needed to make a summerwind token (that's 789,000,000 on LC during 2x, assuming that the mats will be around their lowest) on top of the cost of the original r9 price (Assuming OP has no pieces of r9 already). Once you've forked out that, there's going to be an additional 20,000,000 coin fee for upgrading to the new third cast per piece.
    You're also forgetting that if the OP has two pieces of R8 Recast, he will receive a complect giving him a HP bonus of +1200. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It seems that the new third cast r9 chest will only be able to be made through mats gained by winning SVS wars, meaning you'll likely need to be in the 'top' range of players on your server to receive them.

Not only that, but the cost of r9 recast is extremely high, with 1,200 uncannies and 300 raptures being the mats needed to make a summerwind token (that's 789,000,000 on LC during 2x, assuming that the mats will be around their lowest) on top of the cost of the original r9 price (Assuming OP has no pieces of r9 already). Once you've forked out that, there's going to be an additional 20,000,000 coin fee for upgrading to the new third cast per piece.
    You're also forgetting that if the OP has two pieces of R8 Recast, he will receive a complect giving him a HP bonus of +1200. b:pleased

All well and true, but we are talking about getting -int on shoes here i think b:sad.

Chance to get -int on shoes is approximately 0.478465%, that means 1 in 209 tries.

Let's say OP makes all the damascene ores from eye of darkness. Each re-roll is 10m.

That is 2.09 billion.

If OP decides to buy the tradeable versions of damascene at around 15m, each re-roll at 50m. The total cost is 10.45 billion.

I don't know, going with those costs, might as well go for the new r9 piece, that is guarenteed to give you -int and refines better, the belt can be refined to give higher pdef, the mdef on belt is better than warsong g14 and 15, very close or slightly higher than g16 version i think.

That is why it is a game of luck, with pwi there is no guarantee even after 300 tries you will get -int, or it could be that you get -int on the 2nd try. To me that new r9 seems very plausible, and the more people think it is hard to get due to high costs, the better.
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yes. a sage sin on my server has -int on boots
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yes. a sage sin on my server has -int on boots

Who is that?oO
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User