New avatars?

Options
iexze
iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Yo,

Just seen the new avatars, what's your opinion of them? Or at least I think they are new ^.^
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I didn't saw new avatar, maybe you speak about the GM, they have different avatar than us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Wouldn't be able to check anyway. That avatar edit page is always breaking for me.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Havent heard anything about new avatars. Although, I would love it if mine actually worked for a change. Tired of being a lvl 30 blademaster.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    b:question And where would these be?

Although it is sort of strange that my edit avatar page seems to be "down for maintenance" today, when it's never done that to me before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think you're meaning the GM and MOD avatars, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    New avatars would be nice :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think I broke mine when I went to check lol

Ok just broke the one at the top of my screen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I don't see any new avatars.
    /confused
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • iexze
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The avatars in the post bit, they seem different. Above your name on the left.
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Havent heard anything about new avatars. Although, I would love it if mine actually worked for a change. Tired of being a lvl 30 blademaster.

i've been a lvl 100 archer sense i was lvl 63. i let it slide but now im 101 and would like it fixed. b:chuckle
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • terrax98
    terrax98 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Poersonaly i think that they need new races and new classes to improve the game
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    terrax98 wrote: »

Pfft.
    Lets have the older ones brought up to speed/balanced first...and its not like we dont already have 10 classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    10 classes, 8 character slots.

If that's not changed I really don't want more.... oh and balance stuff too I guess.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    terrax98 wrote: »

Ew, no.

And I don't see any change in avatars. o.o
    I'm also guessing it's just the new GM's avatar.
    Though it would be interesting to see them suddenly all change ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iexze
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Maybe it's just me then but the avatars seem, well different :s, meh maybe just me ^.^
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    iexze wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me then but the avatars seem, well different :s, meh maybe just me ^.^

The non-character avatars have been here since Descent came, so they aren't different. The character avatars have been the same since I played in 2010, so also not different.

Dynasty will have new non-character avatars for people who registered during that time (or set them during that time I guess.) Mine will be staying broke though, as I accidentally did something wrong, lol.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • iexze
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Haha PM V4, sure he can sort it out :), but seriously they look slightly different hmmm.