Sin can beat all exept BM whyyyy??

deathwingspan
deathwingspan Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Assassin
Hi, this is the thing: last day was a only duels day,then i fight against all the clases ,i beat psychs ,wizards,clerics,sins,seekers barbs......but hell of 15 duels i cant beat any of the 4 blademasters i fight with i just dk how to beat em, im Sin lvl 99,good equipament rep,and asura greaves 2.5aps,hook and thorn+6 any strategy?

I dont want this when i get my r8 to.b:sad
Post edited by deathwingspan on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Avoid getting stun-locked and practice, you'll get your own strategy in time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Avoid using a weapon that's 19 levels below your current level?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You are using weapons that are 19 levels below you, and you find it weird you can't kill a HA class?
    The only thing this proves is how OP sins actually are, that you can kill ANYONE in the first place
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You are using weapons that are 19 levels below you, and you find it weird you can't kill a HA class?
    The only thing this proves is how OP sins actually are, that you can kill ANYONE in the first place

To be fair, at that level range I've beat every class on every class using level 6X and 7X weapons. It's partially a matter of whether or not your opponents have any clue how the hell to play.

I'm assuming OP was probably a typical sin and just ran into BMs that weren't idiots.
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    well i'd rather use +12 h&T b:laugh(ik thtat's a waste) than +3 tt99 dags. But yea in ur place for farming i'd use the morai dags. so about strategy i might give u simple trick:
    stealth>double spark>inner>stun and get them
    if they use psyhical marrow skil u should use the condensed thorn after stun
    basicly all
    can tell more strategies but think for urself ;pb:bye
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i think its assassins ways of winning. most dont develope the skills to react to things like stuns not working. so when a bm doesn something like that and they can keep them still to aps them to death most sins panic and die. but like with any class it just depends on how good u r
  • qz8
    qz8 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    if you're one of those sins that think a spark and auto attack is the ticket to win, you are seriously misinformed. If not, use skills like maze steps or tidal protection to prevent stun locks. The genie skill fortify also works. Make sure to take advantage of your stuns, sleeps, seals, and silences while avoiding the bm's stuns.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    stealth>double spark>inner>stun and get them

OP mentioned duels not pk, the circle shows up even when stealthed.

To OP, can never beat bm, don't even try b:laugh. BM's are bane of all classes if they know how to work it.

Sins have the same stun lock ability as bm, but it requires the use of skills, a reason why it is harder to kill other classes for most sins, because they neglect their skills. BM's can be just as bad as well, but anyone competent enough in their class will have a fun time in pk/duel/tw, only to get killed by the tower after killing an OP opponent b:angry.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Actually BM's are superior stunners, with their main stun having a longer duration and shorter CD.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What Typhyse said, but as an Assassin it's easy to break out of a stun with well timed anti-stuns like Fortify.

On top of that, we have Tidal, as well as high evasion and a 4 second seal move that has a 8 second cooldown. The chi requirement shouldn't be an issue for sins, and the 95% success rate has always been successful for me.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    CT and HH. OI, if need be.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary
    TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    just pratice with your skills.i have seen it done XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hi, this is the thing: last day was a only duels day,then i fight against all the clases ,i beat psychs ,wizards,clerics,sins,seekers barbs......but hell of 15 duels i cant beat any of the 4 blademasters i fight with i just dk how to beat em, im Sin lvl 99,good equipament rep,and asura greaves 2.5aps,hook and thorn+6 any strategy?

I dont want this when i get my r8 to.b:sad

Bm's should be easier once u get r8.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary
    SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Step 1: Stealth at start of Duel countdown
    Step 2: Check chi levels for at least 2 sparks
    Step 3: Only proceed if step 2 is a check, if so then proceed with double spark
    Step 4: Hit inner harmony
    Step 5: Hit headhunt
    Step 6: Press windshield on genie, and now stay with me, while hitting the auto-attack emote or hotkey

Step 7: Prosper.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Step 1: Stealth at start of Duel countdown
    Step 2: Check chi levels for at least 2 sparks
    Step 3: Only proceed if step 2 is a check, if so then proceed with double spark
    Step 4: Hit inner harmony
    Step 5: Hit headhunt
    Step 6: Press windshield on genie, and now stay with me, while hitting the auto-attack emote or hotkey

Step 7: Prosper.

What if bm has used Will of the Bodhisattva and uses Roar to stun you b:shocked? Does the bm prosper?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What if bm has used Will of the Bodhisattva and uses Roar to stun you b:shocked? Does the bm prosper?

Or has a phys marrow up while relaxed waiting for the sin to make his coward move
    The BM will now be eating a nice sushi snack

@SpeedxBolt: People like you are the reason people hate sins
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2012

then the sin should use throatcut, force stealth until the bm's anti stun wears off and.
    Step 1: Check chi levels for at least 2 sparks
    Step 2: Only proceed if step 2 is a check, if so then proceed with double spark
    Step 3: Hit inner harmony
    Step 4: Hit headhunt
    Step 5: Press windshield on genie, and now stay with me, while hitting the auto-attack emote or hotkey
    Step 6: Prosper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary
    SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    figure it out.

I ain't here to guide your *** to kill all.
    Or has a phys marrow up while relaxed waiting for the sin to make his coward move
    The BM will now be eating a nice sushi snack

@SpeedxBolt: People like you are the reason people hate sins

I was giving the simplest method to kill a BM, which is pretty much what all sins would do in a duel. If I wanted to give out actual trade secrets I use with my own sin to drop a lot of classes that I come across that aren't in the r9 +10/12 category.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    I only duel for fun, but sins who know their class don't stealth. In pk, tw they might, but not in duels. When the timer is about to be over, if i don't see anti-stun buff, i click will of bod on bm, stun lock and kill sin, no matter what gear they have, because we are getting ready for pve stuff, most sins have their aps gear on with their aps genie (most sins don't have pvp gear like bm tend to at times).

If i ever do a proper duel with a sin, i'll probably lose if they knew how to play. I have been triple sparked by sins in cube and they could not kill me when head hunt wore off, and they go back in stealth.

The thing with pwi is that if anyone knows their class, skills, apoc, genie skills, timing, buff icons, effects well, the duels will be hard and fun. If they do not, who ever has better gear and or better knowledge will come out on top.

All that being said, i have no interest in pk, duels. I like tw, but tw is vastly different than pk 1vs1 or duels. It helps to pk, duel, but tw's nature is different, gear, skills, timing can equal the playing field.
  • Brivido - Dreamweaver
    Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Starting by saying that I am quite the noob in pvp, here are my two cents...

The "Sincer" approach to BM (melee classes in general) :p

Invest in your bow and kite melee fighters :p i find that very ... entertaining ;)

They wont expect it and with a good bow, sins deal A LOT of damage with it.

- Jumping, flying up and down is what sins hate the most id say (at least I do, and I am one of the lucky ones with extra range:p), do it as well vs stunners.
    - After messing up their skills / cooldowns and what not go in for the kill :p As sin u have 2 skills to close that gap whenever u want.
    - Tackling slash = a super op stun if you can range + the speed reduction afterwards
    - Learn to properly chain stun - sleep - stun using some other skills during stun such as rib, condensed, dragon etc.
    - Throatcut, an unbelivebly useless skill in pve, but incredibly useful one in pvp
    - For more fun (non aps duels) remeber to use chill
    - Learn to use genies and select well the skills (pve genie is very different from a pvp one)
    - And many other things... just experiment and have fun :)

Meowb:bye
  • Princece - Harshlands
    Princece - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    whats pvp?
    - Signature removed for inappropriate language filter circumvention -
  • Brivido - Dreamweaver
    Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Isn't it the abbreviation for ePen Vs ePen b:chuckle