where can i find a new weapon?

sekcrets
sekcrets Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
i've been hoping to get a new tag of sharpness to replace my level 20 mystic sword when i hit 25 but i only got a shard and scrolls.

i'm 27 and i just now noticed a while ago my weapon actually broke. initially thought i had just run out of magic charms (which i did as well) because i've noticed my damage outpost has drastically decreased.

i decide to try to tinker with auctioneer but i find nothing for my level except a level 25 mirage sword for....2.5 million coins b:shocked and then i used filters and nothing showed up at all so i'm assuming nobody has listed any of the particular weapons i was searching for.

so its either continue using my level 20 perfect officer's magicsword (after i've paid the 8k repair fee) or find something for my current level, 27.
Post edited by sekcrets on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You can repair your weapon at any NPC merchant.
    Just select 'goods', and than click fix (or fix all), to repair your gear

If you want a new weapon, you can indeed use the auction house.
    Just select filter, and than instead of typing something, browse the list for magic weapons of your level. You should get some decent stuf.

Other options are:
    quest rewards. I'm not sure at that level, but there should be some quests that give you a weapon
    Drops. Sometimes you get lucky and get a magic weapon from a mob with good stats
    NPC itself. If you really need a new weapon, you can buy one directly from the blacksmith. These will have no special adds, and thus drops are almost always better, but atleast you don't have to search for it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You shouldn't care about good weapons at such lvl. Just buy any weapon your lvl that any blacksmith sell as long as it is better than the lvl 20 blue or 19 purple (for different classes the lvl 19 or 20 weapon is good till lvl 31-40).

At lvl 47 or so a hard quest give some nice weapon but honestly, I dont remember which quest it is. One of the blues. At lvl 50 the supply stash will give you a really good weapon but it requires a perfect hammer which is not worth it (the hammer is 5 cubi, well, sometimes 2,5cubi when there is 50% cubi event). Good weapons at auctioner start at lvl 60. You can find some decend gold weapons ealier (lvl 30, 43) but it depends of luck. Those good weapons can be also recived though Divine Honors of Light from Divine quests (at lvl 20 General Summer give you a item thatallow you to take those, those quests are random, usually you get whites and blue, purple are most rare and those give Divine honors of light, alvl 30 weapon requires 3 Divine Honors of Light, the more lvl the more honors needed), at lvls 25-30 and 35-40 there is a nice chance for easy purple daily quest, at 25-30 it requires you to kill 25 ghouls, and at 35-40 a easy boss. There is also such quest at 30-35 but this one is hard, need a hard lvl to kill it, the boss aoe is bugged and it can 1hit a lvl 70!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes people are crazy and sell the low lvl weapon mold really expensive, there's a weapon for lvl 43 that is really great if you can afford it, it's wheel of fate: http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/8312.

If you can't afford it just use weapon you will get as reward or try to craft some with the blacksmith skill or if you got a good one dropping from mobs/boss.

Generally before lvl 60 it's not really important, at lvl 60 you will be able to farm a TT60 weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You can get the meteor staff from a quest you get from Elder starr in Tellus. It's something with Whispering Rock - gotta kill a big mob to get it but works great cost nothing.

This:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/28841
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory