Truth About Tempest The NEW Gladio Attitude

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    mommy i want a bigger shovel so i can hit the other stupid kids on the head better
    i like potato
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    mommy i want a bigger shovel so i can hit the other stupid kids on the head better

I'm sorry hexypoo, you just broke the biggest one we have hitting that thick skull over there
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Potato potato! Mayonaise!! Parsley! Milk! Mixed Herbs! Thyme! Brown pepper! Salt!

My recipe for potato saladb:dirty Enjoyb:chuckle
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Potato potato! Mayonaise!! Parsley! Milk! Mixed Herbs! Thyme! Brown pepper! Salt!

My recipe for potato saladb:dirty Enjoyb:chuckle

Milk in potato salad? b:shocked
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Milk in potato salad? b:shocked

You put it in the mayonnaise to make it smoother b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    can you bring me some?
    you can stay fo a while too b:victory
    i like potato
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    what about a potato pie
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    can you bring me some?
    you can stay fo a while too b:victory

Lol sure hexy pie b:chuckle
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:shocked..................
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You put it in the mayonnaise to make it smoother b:cute

Interesting...too bad I'm lactose intolerant. :(

Safe to say that this thread is officially derailed by potato salad. b:victory
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Interesting...too bad I'm lactose intolerant. :(

Safe to say that this thread is officially derailed by potato salad. b:victory

Oh no that sucks :( Potato salad is one of my favorite foods, i make it almost every fridayb:surrender
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:chuckle You run from a fight, then I fight breezy 1v1. You come back with r9 +12 veno and ur r9 +12 josd psy to attack me when I was fighting Breezy.b:laugh b:chuckle 3vs1, yet you alway cry about kill other and yet you need alot R9 to kill 1 person

b:shockedWhy post video me solo gooz and yet you cut off all part showing you gooz with me. Ur chicken admit anything.

b:laugh Casher vs Bot =Bot win what point you spend over 20k++, yet you going cry about it. you cry about bot can farm free r9

is funny how many word u need for explain how much are failed with your op gear if i need a lot of ppl explain me why in my damage log i seed only 2 shot 1 pass your charm HP next one kill u oneshot i not see damage of other 3 r9 ppl

I have see only a full r9 wiz 3rd +12 jod take 1 shot from a psy unbuffed and without use any debuff.

Go to run caster farm nirvi and hope in next reforge r4 u will be more lucky

PS is also strange u was fight with breezee coz he was chating with me can look the screenshot and when i 1shotted u he not was

http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/gallery/203675/fayhumming_1_shot7321.jpg

PPS fay u are good only for kill goonz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNxUsqPgxHs
    edited October 2012
    casher yelling at ppl with same op gears, funny

btw i see buffs on dat psy

u no speek anglich veri wel
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    casher yelling at ppl with same op gears, funny

btw i see buffs on dat psy

u no speek anglich veri wel

Apo go to find another player that can help u buy a tome ur ex-wife already gift one to you

I not have kill fay 1 times i kill fay 3 times in a day i bet u was every time i had kill fay in last year.

PS i have farmed more then u and fay in this last 2x drop can be sure about if i play for myself not need cash and i can be much more fast then you to make money.

Was a bit hard find time for me when was a lot of player to help in my own faction but u can't understand u and fay not know what mean help someone to farm giving free all drop b:byeb:bye

PPS i saw ur photo on rege forum do you really think i care about words spoken from a "child" with a face like your?

viva la France
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2012

viva la France

Now this im confused. If you are from france, shouldnt it be "Vive la France"? o.o just wondering
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:chuckle rex sure cry alot and alway trolls.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Now this im confused. If you are from france, shouldnt it be "Vive la France"? o.o just wondering

I don't believe he is from France.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012

He's italian. Apo is french. That was (an attempt to be) ironic.
    edited October 2012
    Apo go to find another player that can help u buy a tome ur ex-wife already gift one to you

I not have kill fay 1 times i kill fay 3 times in a day i bet u was every time i had kill fay in last year.

PS i have farmed more then u and fay in this last 2x drop can be sure about if i play for myself not need cash and i can be much more fast then you to make money.

Was a bit hard find time for me when was a lot of player to help in my own faction but u can't understand u and fay not know what mean help someone to farm giving free all drop b:byeb:bye

PPS i saw ur photo on rege forum do you really think i care about words spoken from a "child" with a face like your?

viva la France

lololol believe what that ex wife tells u, is up to you, but just to let u know ur a bit credulous for someone that is suposed to be an adult from what u saying :o

farm more than me, good for u, i dont care, i have my ways to make money when im not even playing so w/e :P, and be proud to farm a lot with ur full +12 toons, dat must be hard b:shocked

playing for 4 years i think i know what help is, dont worry about it

like my face? love u too

ofc viva la france, going better here than in italia so its fine :p

PS : how does it feel to join regen to finally win TWs but still lose? :o
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2012

PPS fay u are good only for kill goonz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNxUsqPgxHs
    *mentions something about a pot calling a kettle black*

Oh the irony. I hope you never change Dreamweaver <3
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Wait wut O_O

hehehe u funny man
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    \o/ ..
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The truth about Tempest is that it is a two spark cleric skill.

The truth about Dreamweaver is that... it's Dreamweaver. >_>
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    The truth about Tempest is that it is a two spark cleric skill.

The truth about Dreamweaver is that... it's full of morons. >_>

Fixed for you, my dear. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Fixed for you, my dear. b:cute

And here I was thinking they were synonyms. Thanks, kind sir!
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    dafuq is going on here

b:sweat
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    dafuq is going on here

b:sweat

Don't ask, just enjoy the chaos
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Diabelle - Dreamweaver
    Diabelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Uhm. Cake. Mhm.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Bananas
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
This discussion has been closed.