my account got ****

Options
tomeboy
tomeboy Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
Dear GM,

i got my account deleted and replaced with another info and all the char's i have got deleted and replaced with lvl2 on the same server.

now all the info i try to retreave dont belong to my email account so please i would love to know whats going on.

the maine Char on that acount is called kandania lvl 101 Cleric on harshlands.

THANK YOU
Post edited by tomeboy on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You wont get answer on the forum, send a ticket and wait a answer. If the chars got deleted that mean you got **** since more than 7 days, you should have send a ticket before that.

Good luck to get back your stuff.

I hope for you you never shared your account cause in that way that's gonna be all your fault and i don't think they will help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hah.

"****" my ****.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You wont get answer on the forum, send a ticket and wait a answer. If the chars got deleted that mean you got **** since more than 7 days, you should have send a ticket before that.

I hope for you you never shared your account cause in that way that's gonna be all your fault and i don't think they will help you.

If he shared his account information he will probably end up getting banned
    But yeah you should submit a ticket and if you have screen shots or any evidence it will make things easier.
    Good luck on getting your stuff back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I actually legit got **** once, which is funny because I'm poor as hell.

If you don't account share, they'll STILL question you and accuse you of doing so, but just argue with them and point out any logical fallacies and they'll be quick to back down. For me, they tried to say the hacker had been accessing my account for about a week or two before I actually had gear stolen so it must be account sharing, and I just pointed out how ridiculous it is that they're suggesting that within a two week period, I both trusted a person enough to give them my account info and then our alleged friendship fell through and they robbed me, then cited that they can check my logs as far back as they like and they'll see I'd never account shared before. That got them to listen.

If you account share, you might be screwed lulz.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options

This.

/closed
This discussion has been closed.