[Server Restart - Maintenance Discussion] 10-9-2012 [COMPLETE]

13»

Comments

• ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If I brought my Mystic home my parents would wonder first why is there suddenly 2 of me - just one with darker skin and a little glowy thing in front of her forehead. But as soon as they met the mystic summon (Devil) they would call us both satanists and throw us out of home. b:laugh
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    how does she feel about this? i totally could see this turning into a funny anime. rofl.

a teenage boy having his game toon come to life b:chuckle

Fund it! Start a kickstarter or indiegogo!
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Parents reaction to my toons :

Wizzy : My mom "we're having BBQ for dinner" my wizzy : "I'll help" *puts up DB* mothers reaction b:shocked priceless
    Sin : Why can't you're friends not look like they just came off a street corner b:shutup
    Veno : GET THE NEIGHBOURS SHOT GUN!!! b:angry (wouldn't end well)
    Psy : Can I have your autography Ms Dolly Parton

I have that many toons and the reactions to each would be entertaining.. they would probably make good Mastercard ads b:chuckle

Your sig...that's my birthday D:

If I brought Saethos home: So this is the poor **** that made me? Nobody but him in this tiny apartment...

If Saethos met my parents: I swear, this axe is good against people too! Just say the word!

If I brought Saethos to work: God damnit Daren, why didn't you bring us this guy earlier? **** is a beast with the axe, comes in really handy! (I work in a lumber yard)
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    tigers aren't the bests at parenting, they prefer to live alone and hunt individually, but for sure my tiger's parents would love to have a huge and raw steak of boar at the table, and ofc some beer, every1 knows that tigers love beerb:dirty