The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    nanatar wrote: »
    Tonight I went into 79 and died. I went ahead and revieved myself and when i went to the stone to tele in all my coin was missing. Had almost a mil. but now I have 6372. So when the tele stone didnt let me see 79 I looked and noticed my coin was all gone. Can you please help me resolve this.

Did you have a guardian scroll in your inventory? If you didn't you might of dropped your coin's when you died it's possible to drop stuff when you die without guardian scrolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • XxxClarkxxX - Harshlands
    XxxClarkxxX - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Good day, well I have a problem with gambling, do not know if it's my pc or thing of the same game, because the problem escuando logeo, I'm good for a few minutes too short, then if the same game not disconnect me, showing me subsequently reportbug window even without using any teleport NPC, I paste or freezes, as if I had a big lag but that will not let me move, or use any skill, just turn up dead, or the message that I been disconnected from the server. Sometimes I think it's my internet line, but not that, I reviewed a bunch of times, and nothing, not my internet, just in pwi happened to me, I reinstalled everything again to see if the problem is solved, but not possible, and so I can not do anything because I just disconnected all the time with the BUG REPORT message window, what I can do?, is server problem or my pc????, PLEASE HELP ...! ! Is it just me or I get someone else too?b: rendirse
  • sleepyhead120
    sleepyhead120 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Noticed that Saber Rattle is not Applying it buff to me or the party and another seeker is having the same problem please fix this issue
  • XxxClarkxxX - Harshlands
    XxxClarkxxX - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Come on, please, can solve this problem of the window is of BUG REPORT leaving almost all the time and consecutively, which does not let me do any kind of work in the game, I spent all the time VERIRY option and follow the same problem, what should ... PLEASEb:cry
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Whats the point of this thread, its not like you will solve any problems anytime soon b:question

I think you are all aware of the most common issues in PWI, yet you have to fix em.
    Cube room 1 PK example, it have not been solved for over 2 years. altho you have known about it.
    Mybe if you GMs actually playd the game and spent some time doing so you would have been aware of the problems and bugs in pwi.
    Getting hold of a GM in-game is next to impossible.

Feels just like this thread is here to create a false hope of things getting fixed.

Well PWE, its your loss in the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Surekill - Heavens Tear
    Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i been getting a bug report while playing pwi and i get booted out and then when i try to relog in i get a file corruption i dont know what going on but im getting pissed
    b:angryb:angry
    my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • jocelyn2
    jocelyn2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I succesfully login my account and the following screen shows me a forest with butterflys and stuff. But the problem is, nothing else shows excepts the untriggable start button and the stop button. There<s also a text mentionning password security hints. How do I overcome this situation?
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job...

...because he will find an easy way to do it.

-Bill Gates
  • Hot_Legs - Dreamweaver
    Hot_Legs - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I've had several npc's disappear when I click on them from the air.
    I have also had other players who when clicked on they disappear also.
    I have to leave the area and come back for them to reappear.

And OMG why do all of the seamstress wear their panties around their ankles!!??

b:laugh
  • Mystic_Ali - Dreamweaver
    Mystic_Ali - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Just recently, I teleported to Dreamweaver from Arch and I kept falling through the ground. I just pulled out my flyer and teleported back to Arch, but it was quite annoying. b:surrender
  • Mimi_wangzi - Sanctuary
    Mimi_wangzi - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The "Gather the Materials" quest requires you to turn in the items to Hen Shao at 122,858 which is in Thousand Streams. But there is no NPC at those coordinates!

I've searched all elevations from every angle looking for a cleverly hidden NPC but he is not there. We used to be able to turn this quest in to much more accessible bankers in regular areas, I think this got broken in a recent patch. I don't see any posts about it on the forums though.

Thanks

That NPC (Hen Shao) is INSIDE one of Celestial places this means Heaven/ Hell , which only can get acceses ppl wiyh lvl 89+ after get his fb 89 >.>;; so "Gather the Materials" can NOT done but lower level , like before
    Why idk b:sweat
    twiblack wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been discussed before, but I put it anyway and I'm sorry if someone put this before. b:surrender
    So cleric have this skill Celestial Guardian's Seal - Increase target's health and mana regeneration rate by 1-10
    per second for 30 minutes.
    Problems start when you use a focus or life powder (50 regeneration rate per second). If you have powder on and you get the Celestial Guardian's Seal buff, the powder disappears and you get the 1-10 regeneration rate from cleric's buff. This doesn't seems right to me, I mean better buffs should stay over the worse buffs so we can avoid bad buffing because a cleric can easy cancel your powder...
    Please fix it and sorry for you time b:pleased have fun all

You are RE-writing then obviouslly you gonna lost the previous apo/herb (focus or life powder )if you put on you cleric buff.
    Solution: don't RE-WRITE then you won't lost the apo/herb (focus or life powder, etc)
    shera1 wrote: »
    When doing lvl 79 quest, clicked autopath to go to king clams took me to sea portal thing south west of dreamweaver. Should have taken me south of nameless Isle. FYI
    There area lot of quest where the autopath don't take you to the right spot, so start to be used to it, for example in morai there area few quest with the same autotracking problem b:chuckle.
    solution See by yourself the right spot and urself choose and track the right spot (manual tracking) b:surrender
    "It's not about "where you go", but "as far as you can get". And If you have lost your path, you can always create your own, your own way ..."
    (Morikawa Toshiyuki [Kubota Makoto] & Ishikawa Hideo [Tokitoh Minoru] @ 「Heaven's Door」from 「 私立荒磯高等学校生徒会執行部」OVA )
  • limiegreen
    limiegreen Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Why does it say my Inventory is full when I am buying items that stack? Oh because it's a bug. A rather obnoxious one at that.
  • bloodredfury
    bloodredfury Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    the perfect questmaster is missing in south arch Im on dreamweaver server been like this since like 4 day ago and todays date is 9/23/12
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When disconnecting too often, or when you hold down the right mouse button while disconnecting, your cursor will not appear until you right click again after logging in successfully into your character.
    the perfect questmaster is missing in south arch Im on dreamweaver server been like this since like 4 day ago and todays date is 9/23/12

He's actually supposed to be removed completely soon if not already.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Some areas in the Tellus / Descent places have noclip added for mobs and player pets, but not players themselves. Example screenshot:

b7Xxw.jpg

Some of the cliffside walls can be passed through by mobs. (Check near Ancient Null Gate.) Also, the Polar Bears have a malformed model section jutting out near where their genitalia would be in real life:

X5vAi.jpg

and

bp1YQ.jpg

it's more visible when they roll over on their backs, it seems to be attached to the selection circle.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • acaiphaelin
    acaiphaelin Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This might be or not be a bug.

I noticed on two quests so far where I had to kill an x number of mobs that I had to kill about three for the counter to increase by one.

Is this a bug or is it the chance of the mob dropping whatever thing you need from them for the quest?

Either way it's not a big deal, I usually combine quests like that with levelling using silkworms or stuff like that so I'd be there long after the quest is done anyway but just wondering.

thx.
  • GENESISTANK - Archosaur
    GENESISTANK - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i was booted of the whole game server back onto my desktop yesterday octoberr the 2 2012 i have a screen shot of thge error ill post it here when i return home later today
    and one more thing while playing yesterday i seamed like the game jumped idont know how to explane it its like when you edit a frame thats wut it looked like
    more to come
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Make it so that this area of the map: http://i.imgur.com/6aHOM.jpg

Is not Blazing wind Valley.

edited October 2012
    Options
    Also, fix it so the water in Forest of Songs isn't a nude filter:

aOI1q.jpg

edited October 2012
    Options
    When dying in the Cube of Fate sometimes your death message screen will glitch out, and not be close-able:

pyITH.jpg

Happened on Beast Hunter. (Room 15+6)

Also, forfeiting in room 37 does nothing at all, have to use town portal to get out.

• Chonturse - Archosaur
    Chonturse - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hi I was silly enough about 7 days ago to set my safty lock to 10 hours (first time in PK) afterwards I tryed to re-set it back to 1min but everytime I DC or Log out it goes back to 10 hours, I know it takes 3 days to change but it hasnt changed. Do I need to leave the game running with no DCs for three days, b:sad please tell me how to change it back or if this is a glichb:cry please fix it, 10 hours with no drops or not being able to do much is driving me crazyb:sadand I dont think the game can do 3 days with no DCs
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I was in the hall of deception waiting for my faction leader to return from *be right back* and realized that I hadn't use my stash box for my level up at 45. I double clicked the box and got nothing, nor the box back.
  • Antje - Dreamweaver
    Antje - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hello. So I've been doing my daily quest in morai (Dreamweaver server) when I nothiced a strange thing - area around 337 584 is bugged - any mob that comes there to attack you disappears then appears again regening hp. The thing is - archer types won't do the same unless you'll run to a wall so they'd have to enter that strange area. SS in this case are useless but I have a few videos, could share if tech support will need it.
    Thanks for attention.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sometimes, clicking green names in the quest window may not work at all. Resolving this on the consumer-side requires a full restart of the client it seems.

• CADHLA - Raging Tide
    CADHLA - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ok, this one getting annoying now. I get client crash and bug report about 6 times in 3 hour period. This makes it very hard to do anything in the game whatsoever. I don't dare go to TW either. I will get a short lag/freeze, get the white graphics flashes, then bang...client crash. It seems to be getting worse all the time. Before it was only occasional, now it's constant. Happens most often in Arch, regardless of the location I'm at. It crashes in instances constantly, and I can't make it through a BH on any of my chars without at least one. I have tried playing on both of my PC's which are a year old, have sufficient graphics, ram, cpu speed.b:angry
    edited October 2012
    Options
    When recording PWI with fraps, and alt+tabbing back into PWI while fraps is still recording will crash PWI.

• nebretharjenkins
    nebretharjenkins Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've played for about an hour, and When i go up to Gina I get the tutorial and the end of a quest at the same time. I can't press any buttons or even escape the windows. It's really annoying and it's keeping me from progressing in anything having to do with Gina....

6BwFh.jpg
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've played for about an hour, and When i go up to Gina I get the tutorial and the end of a quest at the same time. I can't press any buttons or even escape the windows. It's really annoying and it's keeping me from progressing in anything having to do with Gina....

Dude... that's not even PWI. get in the proper forum.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I wanted to do the public quest, Rotflesh trench chpt 1. So I used a teleport stone to get there, then searched the entire island for the npc (pioneer officer windshaker). The autopath took me to an empty spot so I figured he'd moved. But apparently he'd taken the entire day off because he was nowhere to be found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I wanted to do the public quest, Rotflesh trench chpt 1. So I used a teleport stone to get there, then searched the entire island for the npc (pioneer officer windshaker). The autopath took me to an empty spot so I figured he'd moved. But apparently he'd taken the entire day off because he was nowhere to be found.

The public quest itself is only available at certain times. Just check again in a few hours and it should be there.
  • ShellBeee - Sanctuary
    ShellBeee - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I leveled to 79. Finished Spiritual Cultivation quest, and went to go to the Skill Trainer to get the new skills, but they are not there even though they should be.
    I know one of my FactionMates was having the same issue on their barb, so I was hoping you could get this fixed. b:sad
This discussion has been closed.