Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    One of the few to never been a part of Radiance. b:cute

And im another one of those few b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    And im another one of those few b:chuckle

Amen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    One of the few to never been a part of Radiance. b:cute

+1 for this!b:victory
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    All i see is ppls QQ and lame talk... why even bothering commenting here if u don't like Rad? makes no sense at all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    All i see is ppls QQ and lame talk... why even bothering commenting here if u don't like Rad? makes no sense at all...

Excuse me while I take my pants off and shove my *** in your face while you're walking down the street. Would you ignore it or say/do something? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This is a forum. People are allowed to freely express their opinions how they wish, as long as it doesn't violate any forum rules. If people wish to give their views how they dislike Radiance they may. Just like they can do the same for you and me as long as it's not inappropriate etc.

Radiance knew (or I hope knew) that when they posted this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    This is a forum. People are allowed to freely express their opinions how they wish, as long as it doesn't violate any forum rules. If people wish to give their views how they dislike Radiance they may. Just like they can do the same for you and me as long as it's not inappropriate etc.

Still haven't answered me on how babies are made. Worst forum mod 2012 b:sad
    Or maybe 2nd worst after ChaoticPermaPMS. b:pleased

I keed, Jen for President.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Babies are made by the archer skill stormrage eagleon.
    male elves are obviously *** so that leaves them out. the only possible explanation is that female elves transfer a piece of their soul to combine with another's piece of soul with Stormrage Eagleon and a baby elf is born b:cute. This theory explains:

why it costs 2 sparks: because it is intensive and transferring piece of soul requires exertion or chi or whatever

why it does so little damage: because it's not actually an attack intended to kill the target

why it slows the target: because the target is pregnant

why it does damage over time: it's not actually damage, but rather the fetus sustaining itself on the host's hp

why you should level it: leveling this skill allows the fetus to absorb nutrients more quickly thus being born stronger

after the duration/incubation time runs out, a baby elf is born and transported to Plume by the Eagleon, kind of like a stork.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »

Game. Set. Match.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Game. Set. Match.

Vegetarian.

so random
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh rights because I forget to visit these forums imma give a belated response. CAUSE I can .....

Radiance has quite a few old members a couple who have been here forever, AND me who has been here forever cause I'm so pro noone else can have me. Several have come back because Radiance is made of win period........that is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Options

I lol'd, it's just too true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellsmustdie - Raging Tide
    Bellsmustdie - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh rights because I forget to visit these forums imma give a belated response. CAUSE I can .....

Radiance has quite a few old members a couple who have been here forever, AND me who has been here forever cause I'm so pro noone else can have me. Several have come back because Radiance is made of win period........that is all.

Interesting to notice that NOT ONE of the whiners who posted said how many charter members they have in THEIR faction, how great THEIR faction is. So instead of dishing Rad, let's hear how GREAT YOUR FACTION IS! Hmmm? b:chuckle

p.s. Feel free to post YOUR faction promo vid here. Oh, wait. Does your faction still exist?
    b:shutup
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Interesting to notice that NOT ONE of the whiners who posted said how many charter members they have in THEIR faction, how great THEIR faction is. So instead of dishing Rad, let's hear how GREAT YOUR FACTION IS! Hmmm? b:chuckle

p.s. Feel free to post YOUR faction promo vid here. Oh, wait. Does your faction still exist?
    b:shutup

Because if we boast about our factions we'd feel as bratty and egotistical as Rad and that would suck, so we just stick to saying Rad sucks.

And....yes....Last I checked my faction still exists. What kind of question is that O_o Oh well, it was a Rad who asked it so why should I expect it to make sense....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellsmustdie - Raging Tide
    Bellsmustdie - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Because if we boast about our factions we'd feel as bratty and egotistical as Rad and that would suck, so we just stick to saying Rad sucks.

And....yes....Last I checked my faction still exists. What kind of question is that O_o Oh well, it was a Rad who asked it so why should I expect it to make sense....

Cute Lyania ... but I don't buy it. And you had to check? lols.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Cute Lyania ... but I don't buy it. And you had to check? lols.

It's better to check than make ignorant mistakes like calling me....Lyania? Wth?

You don't have to buy it. The intelligent people know the people who deserve to brag, brag less, because they don't need to. Your opinion just shows how foolish you are.

And...yes....I do have to check, cuz I log on like once every two weeks. What, are you still one of those dumbasses who play every day for the game? Sad. I can understand some oldies playing lightly for the social and TW aspect of it but everything about you screams fresh sucker powerleveler; the fact that you're a Rad member/supporter being just one of many of those things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Honestly, not being a current/ex-Rad member is much more a reason to be proud than being one. Because theres just a few of us who can brag about it b:chuckle

Also having a useless existance is not something to brag about. Radiance been dying for years now, but its like someone keeps plugging it to a breathing machine to just not let it die. Nothing to remember them for. Id rather be a part of a faction that died but achieved awesome things during its life time, things that nobody did before or after that, things everyone will always remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Honestly, not being a current/ex-Rad member is much more a reason to be proud than being one. Because theres just a few of us who can brag about it b:chuckle

Also having a useless existance is not something to brag about. Radiance been dying for years now, but its like someone keeps plugging it to a breathing machine to just not let it die. Nothing to remember them for. Id rather be a part of a faction that died but achieved awesome things during its life time, things that nobody did before or after that, things everyone will always remember.

I miss you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I miss you.

<3 Nubreal
    Come play two wars of guilds with us ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Funny how I used to brag about never swapping tw guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol. How many times did this guild fall apart now? If I remember, at least 3 times while i was still playing. 3000 former members is right!
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

*searches for the like button*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Rad should merge with another faction.

-Loading Anti-Flame Shield in progress...-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Rad should merge with another faction.

-Loading Anti-Flame Shield in progress...-

Heh

Is tw even worth merging for these days?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Heh

Is tw even worth merging for these days?

Nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    <3 Nubreal
    Come play two wars of guilds with us ^^

n00b veno ! green said "you should take care of your childrens because they need a mother" b:sad

and hello b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited October 2012
    Options
    n00b veno ! green said "you should take care of your childrens because they need a mother" b:sad

and hello b:cute

Tell green to take some english lessons and learn that it is children not childrens. Then mind her own business and not worry about other people's. My children have a mother, unlike ... oh well , hope cash shopping in a dead game is more fun b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Segolily - Heavens Tear
    Segolily - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    But, but, Anneliesse, I'm confused. b:surprised Aren't you a member of Rad's sister faction Radiance Brotherhood in Guild Wars 2?
    *searches for the like button*
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    3000 former members is right!

3,000 former (rad) members...
    2,995 of those former members end up fighting rad after departure...
    3 of those former members forgot their password...
    2 of those former members was lost to the dinos.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Options
    3,000 former (rad) members...
    2,995 of those former members end up fighting rad after departure...
    3 of those former members forgot their password...
    2 of those former members was lost to the dinos.

1 of those former members was you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]