- the problem is: coins flowing into the game >>> coins spent ingame
    - a majority of PWIs Coins come from BH and Perfect luck token trade
    - 90% of the coins ingame are held by a few people
  • r3n
    r3n Posts: 24
    edited October 2012
    Options
    100+ characters have more than enough sources of income:

starting from Nirvana (including caster's Nirvana) or even keys from them and ending with Cube of Fate.

If you not know it, then you power leveled in FC for nothing.

Edit:
    Especially 100+ Assassins with proper equipment (you should gather it at levels which you spent in FC instead).

doing cube daily in a month earns you like 15m.
    BH like 20m

When you are level 100 100m means nothing its like having 5m when you are level 80.

Only casters benefit from nirvana because the drops in normal nirvana is mediocre.
    Also to find squad for normal nirvana you usually need 5aps and +10 weapon that is like 600m+ coins
    where some people gonna get that amount cash shopping? Or farming like mad only making 1m or 2m an hour ? or wait a year doing bh and cube only?

I think some people who just reached 100 and need to get the proper gear for nirvana should have another nice alternative to make coins.
    I know a lot of people who are 100 and poor.
    I only make 100m or 200m a month and is not enough.
    While I got friends who were heavy cash shoppers that make 1b during this x2 because they could make a lot from nirvana with their OP R9 gear.
    Only people with nice gear can make proper money in this game.
    The richer you are the easier to make coins.
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Remove some key items from cash shop so the gold price drops to a non rudonculous value = game fixed.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    r3n2 wrote: »
    When you are level 100 100m means nothing its like having 5m when you are level 80.
    I think some people who just reached 100 and need to get the proper gear for nirvana should have another nice alternative to make coins.

When you were low level you used FC to get to 100 (as alternative for normal leveling to skip all levels) , now you want to get same alternative to get coins.

If I play old way PWI, then you want to play some alternative game (for free, of course).

I will describe you what will be with low levels and newbies after this change:

they will be removed from the game totally.

Nobody will want to be a fool.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'd say coinx100 is to much for sure, but just like x4 or x8 more coins would be nice for the more die hard grinders out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]