Doing something with FCC sellers who kick you after paid .

Options
TectyRO - Sanctuary
TectyRO - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestion Box
Hello ... i was to a few fcc exp rooms and after i paid they kick us without to give the money back , for the exemple if he's stupid [the leader] and someone wanna leave and ask for the money back he kick you without to return the money , should be a forum to be posted that kind of people i mean i lost a lot of coins with that guys . They should be banned for that at 2warns . Thank you :)
Post edited by TectyRO - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    And you should do FC with people of your level, beside pay someone for doing it for you, unfortunately there's nothing much to do about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • TectyRO - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Selling the fcc is a good "bussines" here . Anyway the fairplay problems are not good .
  • thegreatconquero
    thegreatconquero Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    who wants to go fcc with me? without fee, but someone has to lead, idk the way :)
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    b:embarrass Don't pay for fcc and learn from your mistakes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Shame that person in WC if you can. Also only buy from people from TW factions as those tend to not tolerate scammers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Don't be lazy and buy FCC? lol

In all seriousness, watch wc. I never bought FCC myself but I know there's a good deal of serious sellers. Normally indeed people from the bigger factions.
    If you see someone whos name bascially screams random letters or scam, or something like xXbarrel_xx, be very very wary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • sm3ag0l
    sm3ag0l Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    just do quests and grind like in the old days instead of hyperbabying to lvl 100 and become the next 100 with no clue what to do or whatever its your own fault if you to lazy to lvl normally so if ppl **** you over for being to lazy to lvl yourself its fine with me they steal your coin :P

go learn to actually play your char instead of just buying fcc every idiot can do that whats the sport in that.

anyways have fun nubbing in fcc you wont see me hanging out there :)
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Personal feelings on the whining from a frost baby aside..

If only there was already in place a method for submitting complaints about other players committing acts you believe are against PWI's Terms of Service..

Oh wait, there is. Submit a ticket by clicking support at the top of the page, then select the 'Contact Us' tab. Fill out the form with the category being

Customer Support -> Report Violations -> Gameplay

Then describe the issue in detail. There's no need for this to be an extra section on the forums. In addition, I think that directly naming players you feel scammed you is shaming, and is against the ToS for the forums.
  • xbushidox1987
    xbushidox1987 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    play ur f*cking class and stop hyper leveling i had a 90+ toon b4 with out doing any fc or using hypers...and guess what it only took me like 35-40 days and i had tt 90 gear +4 (5) on all peices, its not hard and to top it off i my toon w/ out spending real life cash....so sick of these fc babies and their whining, not to mention the people who spend money and brag about earning gear, you didn't earn it if you put$ into this game!
  • TectyRO - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Dude is about the fairplay not how i level up , that think is valabile in others bussines in game not just the FCC .