Rare fash set that no 1 haves

Cola_Ris - Lost City
Cola_Ris - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
i was cheking the in game eincyclopedia and i found some fash sets called

Regal Caesar set

End of Era set

these two fash sets no 1 haves em and its weird...
Post edited by Cola_Ris - Lost City on

Comments

• frendlydaddy1
    frendlydaddy1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i was cheking the in game eincyclopedia and i found some fash sets called

Regal Caesar set

End of Era set

these two fash sets no 1 haves em and its weird...

that is cos maybe enclopedia have all of pwi stuff from pwcn pwi pw_my wish mean not all server share all the stuff some are just going to certain servers.
  • Cola_Ris - Lost City
    Cola_Ris - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i bet they look cool even better than Demure set and Dark Lord set
  • _Peta_ - Archosaur
    _Peta_ - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2012
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2012
    There are actually several in the game that haven't been released to us yet. A few of them haven't even been given English names yet.

There's a lot of things in the Encyclopedia that they have on PW-CN that has never been implemented here. Some of them have been in our client files since Beta.

It's not weird, it's just disappointing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There are actually several in the game that haven't been released to us yet. A few of them haven't even been given English names yet.

There's a lot of things in the Encyclopedia that they have on PW-CN that has never been implemented here. Some of them have been in our client files since Beta.

It's not weird, it's just disappointing.

Disappointing too is there seems to be a trend lately of putting new fashion in packs instead of the boutique. I don't personally buy packs as I'm not a gambler, and I won't pay someone 20 to 60 million coins either.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    kinda looks like parts of that ivory and dark version of new male fashion...with the hat.....forgot name >.>
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yeah kinda looks like the darklord set just wit ha lil touch of hmmm gayness?

no offense to *** people.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They are new fash that had been released not long ago on CNpw. Would probably be released soon, in packs. lololol.

you should ask why PWI still haven't release something old like
    Forbidden Set, Officer set, Heavy Biker set. Along with a ton of female fash that they have yet to release but released all the fash thats IN THE GOD DAMN PACKS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    you should ask why PWI still haven't release something old like ...Officer set...

Does one really have to ask why PWI hasn't released **** uniform fashion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012

**** or not, I really don't care. The design might be similar, but doesn't have any actual symbol of "****" on it.

And even if that is a "**** uniform", then what is the explantion for the other sets? Or are you just gonna say **** also? Explain the unreleased old female fash as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I really hope they know better after they got **** for the old symbol on hp charms and never release that set. Because I for one, would HATE to see that around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I really hope they know better after they got **** for the old symbol on hp charms and never release that set. Because I for one, would HATE to see that around.

Same here, the real, human issues that it would put into the game far outweigh any kind of aesthetic appeal that it might have. Although TBH, it's not even a particularly good looking fashion either.

edit: As for why the other fashion hasn't been released? They are waiting to put it in a pack. ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    And as for the Heavy Biker set. PWI could get sued by Harley Davidson. Thr logo on the set and the Harley logo are too similar.b:thanks

Harley Davidson is one of the biggest company's to sue over things like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    And as for the Heavy Biker set. PWI could get sued by Harley Davidson. Thr logo on the set and the Harley logo are too similar.b:thanks

Like the avatar bird or dreamworks dragon? PWE isn't exactly very original with their designs.
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2012

This is actually true. They released the set sometime ago on the Russian version and had to edit the logo in one of their recent updates. I lol'd so hard. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2012

**** or not, I really don't care. The design might be similar, but doesn't have any actual symbol of "****" on it.

And even if that is a "**** uniform", then what is the explantion for the other sets? Or are you just gonna say **** also? Explain the unreleased old female fash as well.

The '****' symbol as you put it is the swastika, it was a symbol of peace until the **** used it, now people only associate it with them.
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    The '****' symbol as you put it is the swastika, it was a symbol of peace until the **** used it, now people only associate it with them.

From the given image from ecatome, I dont see ANY symbol on it. Probably the skull looking thing on the arm badge would be the only symbol. Even the badge in front of the chest doesn't look like a swastika.

---

But if pwi is so afraid of being sued, then they shouldn't even put this game as a part of their games. We all know half of the stuff in the game are replicas (or similar) of certain iconic things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    They changed the old plat hp charm icon and turned guardian angels into "scrolls" for similar reasons. Considering how fast people think of that fashion as the **** set and the unlikelyness of people actually taking time to zoom in and examine it closely... yeah....
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    They changed the old plat hp charm icon and turned guardian angels into "scrolls" for similar reasons. Considering how fast people think of that fashion as the **** set and the unlikelyness of people actually taking time to zoom in and examine it closely... yeah....

It doesnt have to have a swastika to look like or imitate a **** uniform though. China has many knockoffs that change only slightly so they can say it's not technically a knockoff. When it's clearly meant to evoke that. The harley davidson outfit and the **** uniform is good examples. China is more lenient about that kind of thing than the US, so it's small wonder that PWI treads that ground carefully.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    It doesnt have to have a swastika to look like or imitate a **** uniform though. China has many knockoffs that change only slightly so they can say it's not technically a knockoff. When it's clearly meant to evoke that. The harley davidson outfit and the **** uniform is good examples. China is more lenient about that kind of thing than the US, so it's small wonder that PWI treads that ground carefully.

Oh I do agree considering the post about aeros. They'll have too hard of a time trying to make anyone buy that this somehow isn't related even if they were to talk about technicalities.

Personally, they should use the designs from the freakin contest they held for this, IMO.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012

From the given image from ecatome, I dont see ANY symbol on it. Probably the skull looking thing on the arm badge would be the only symbol. Even the badge in front of the chest doesn't look like a swastika.

http://ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/homme/h01.jpg
    http://anygivensundry.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/allgemeine-ssa.jpg
    You think its coincidence that fashion has a red armband on the left arm?
    I can understand the swastika on plat hp charm since its a buddhist symbol (but that symbol should have been changed for western audiences in the process of localization).

There is no ambiguity here though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The thing is, while that symbol is indeed religious with a positive meaning, it does man sometihng else in the western countries. The **** twisted the swastika to be something that stands for genocide.

Imo, it's very okay to use with an asian game, but if you're addressing a western audience, keep it out like PWE did now.

That fashion should never be implemented because honestly, what good what it do? You would only upset way more people than would buy this. And we really don't need people going around with the attitude attached to that time.

It's just not something that should be taken lightly or made fun of, at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2012
    http://ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/homme/h01.jpg
    http://anygivensundry.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/allgemeine-ssa.jpg
    You think its coincidence that fashion has a red armband on the left arm?
    I can understand the swastika on plat hp charm since its a buddhist symbol (but that symbol should have been changed for western audiences in the process of localization).

There is no ambiguity here though.

Even the chain on the left breast pocket is imitation of the chains on some **** uniforms. As well as the buttons. http://www.ww2shots.com/gallery/d/123-1/uniform+****-heer-cav-ofeld1-ww2shots.jpg The only thing missing is the swastika. But just because it doesn't have the swastika doesn't mean people are being sensitive or something when they consider it to be a **** uniform. It is a **** uniform.
    truekossy wrote: »
    Oh I do agree considering the post about aeros. They'll have too hard of a time trying to make anyone buy that this somehow isn't related even if they were to talk about technicalities.

Personally, they should use the designs from the freakin contest they held for this, IMO.

IMO anyone who would ask that fashion be implemented is either being insensitive to others just because they like it, or want it in for dubious reasons. That of they just don't know enough about history. The ramifications of putting that outfit in is obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • hellwingwatlz
    hellwingwatlz Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So much Ignorance and Haters in the air .... doesnt even worth the effort to write or discuss anything here.
  • Out_BM - Archosaur
    Out_BM - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They are new fash that had been released not long ago on CNpw. Would probably be released soon, in packs. lololol.

you should ask why PWI still haven't release something old like
    Forbidden Set, Officer set, Heavy Biker set. Along with a ton of female fash that they have yet to release but released all the fash thats IN THE GOD DAMN PACKS.

I think the bigger question is....who the hell would wear that junk lol, those outfits are just....ugly and....yea >.> I'd rather those didn't come into pwi like half the other outfits lol
  • MeReallySuck - Lost City
    MeReallySuck - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    **** all this politically correct ****. I really dont care what people might associate anything with. **** sensitivity to something that happened 70 years ago. I am pretty sure none of them are on this game so who cares. So many groups now days demand special treatment because of something that happened before they were even born. Get over it you self righteous idiots.

Rant over...b:angry
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Would be interesting if they released the "****" fash, wonder how many people would rage. b:laugh
    edited October 2012
    **** all this politically correct ****. I really dont care what people might associate anything with. **** sensitivity to something that happened 70 years ago. I am pretty sure none of them are on this game so who cares. So many groups now days demand special treatment because of something that happened before they were even born. Get over it you self righteous idiots.

Rant over...b:angry

**** all this politically incorrect ****. I really don't care what people might associate anything with. **** other people. I'm pretty sure my opinions and feelings are the only ones that matter, so who cares. So many groups now days demand stupid things like "equality" and "justice," ugh. Get over it, you self righteous idiots!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Even the chain on the left breast pocket is imitation of the chains on some **** uniforms. As well as the buttons. http://www.ww2shots.com/gallery/d/123-1/uniform+****-heer-cav-ofeld1-ww2shots.jpg The only thing missing is the swastika

Hmmm Prince Charles.

I will disagree, lots of modern military dress uniforms have the above lay out. Just saying that the buttons, sash, chains is a german thing, not really true. Each different thing has different meanings in different countries to tell you the rank of the person wearing that uniform.

The subcontinent people must really wonder about the western people, taking their stuff and perverting it. Imagine, they took the zero as well as other numbers b:chuckle. Otherwise we chuckle-heads would be doing the roman numbers b:laugh.
    edited October 2012
    Hmmm Prince Charles.

I will disagree, lots of modern military dress uniforms have the above lay out. Just saying that the buttons, sash, chains is a german thing, not really true. Each different thing has different meanings in different countries to tell you the rank of the person wearing that uniform.

The subcontinent people must really wonder about the western people, taking their stuff and perverting it. Imagine, they took the zero as well as other numbers b:chuckle. Otherwise we chuckle-heads would be doing the roman numbers b:laugh.

It's not really a matter of only **** uniforms have those chains, but that the way those chains buttons, belt and arm band are all presented. Many uniforms have arm bands, or chains, or buttons like those. But all of it together and the way it is arranged takes your mind instantly to the **** uniforms in specific. I mean Americans certainly aren't the only ones that use berets, they aren't even the most famous for it. But if you combined that with the camo and the boots etc, you'd still associate it with American military uniforms. Most military uniforms use the same stuff but the way they arrange them makes them instantly recognizable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous: