What's the most suitable build for me?

Kiseop - Harshlands
Kiseop - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Venomancer
I know people say the best build is the one which fits my playstyle... but i don't have enough knowledge to know what is best for my playstyle so, lol

I kinda rather surviva than hit a lot, i want to be useful for squad, i want to have a good survivability, i'd like to be able to pve comfortably and support pvp

what's good for me?
Post edited by Kiseop - Harshlands on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well, what you could do is stat for LA for now (since HA is kind of hard to build on at your level), and then hybrid HA/AA later, for situational pvp. This build WILL nerf your magic damage a lot more than a mage build veno of course, but you'll always have amp damage and purge on your side for squad support later, and in pvp will be able to have the flexibility of using switching between armor sets based on who's attacking you.

Although, since you're already 65 and you didn't mention your current build, it might be better to forget the LA and just stat for HA/AA later.

I'm not exactly sure when the LA veno build becomes obsolete, as my partner's LA veno (which he adores because he's an archer at heart) is only lvl48 right now, and my own LA character is only 64. I believe it's around 85, since I hear LA refines poorly past then. I've also met an HA veno in her 80's who's done moderately well tanking in both mage form and fox form.

b:chuckle I'm sure someone who knows more about veno pvp will come in and say more useful things, like stat numbers and helpful gear information. I'm not very helpful in my mid-morning stupor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Kiseop - Harshlands
    Kiseop - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    My build at the moment is 'switching' from full mag, to LA...
    258 mag
    46 str
    46 dex
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:lipcurl In theory you can go aps with a decent crit rate and not completely nerf your mag so i'm not sure that LA does become obsolete past a certain point. This is one of those can of worm subjects so I'm basically sticking to only mention this in passing...