silver?

Options
Arisjean - Harshlands
Arisjean - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Cash Shop Huddle
can anyone help me get ten silver? .-. i hate asking for things but i want a teleacoustic and i have no money in rl to even get gold or silver. i have 2,121 coins but obviously isnt going to help me, so if anyone wants to help pm me or something? C:
Post edited by Arisjean - Harshlands on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You need to either use real money or have the millions if ingame coin current prices dictate to get gold and silver. That said, don't buy telecaustics from the boutique. It's a waste since they can be bought for much cheaper from players. As you're new, though, you really won't have the funds to afford them, nor a real need for them until much later in the game.
  • ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You can buy 10 teles for 9 tokens of luck at PW Bountigue Agent (near most Bankers). People are selling tokend of luck for 10k a piece near west banker so for 90k you can get 10 teles. They also sell teles for about 10k per piece. Its not too expensive even for a newbie. You should get the money soon enough just from grinding.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Also they aren't a permanent item. Meaning one message in world chat=one tele. If you want to write more, you'll have to buy more teles. It seems like it costs a lot now, but later on you'll make enough coin that this is fairly cheap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Or......you can farm the coins. It's cheaper to buy tokens and make them, then to buy from players. But if you only want a few, farm the coins. It wont take long to make the coins to buy 1 tele.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm