TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    was a really fun TW u pin guys. its always a good tw when you can slaughter each other and not have a bunch of petty QQ afterwards. not sure about the numbers game but it felt like we were pretty even in attendees there. wish my desktop was fixed, it was soo laggy!! i didnt see that i was dead for about 10 secs a few times. still a very fun tw ( and not a 3-hour bore fest either)
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    was a really fun TW u pin guys. its always a good tw when you can slaughter each other and not have a bunch of petty QQ afterwards. not sure about the numbers game but it felt like we were pretty even in attendees there. wish my desktop was fixed, it was soo laggy!! i didnt see that i was dead for about 10 secs a few times. still a very fun tw ( and not a 3-hour bore fest either)

We had 45 at the begging, after 30 minutes hardly 35 people in there. Out of those 35 maybe 25 of us were level 100+ my squad out of 10 ppl had 5 level 100+

We only had 20ish tw experienced people yesterday, if that, I always tell people to not hit catas even if puller is dead. I actually remember having the same complain after my tw on Ende char I saw people doing that and said it in vent and got a reply they were building chi.. but why on cata if barb is alive? Some people just never learn but yea not gonna kick them, who cares if they are having fun xD

I really did not actually see anyone do that but then again with having 3-4 people CONSTANTLY on me i really have no time to look what those litle **** are doing b:laugh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    with ur barbs survivability skills might be faster to kill the cata itself.. i never tried taht tho so idk :D
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    with ur barbs survivability skills might be faster to kill the cata itself.. i never tried taht tho so idk :D

Because the cata itself is unable to take damage. The catapults HP is going down by itself when the puller is dead. If you see someone attack a catapult it's either:

a) Building chi
    b) Have no clue its HP is going down by itself, trying to cause damage to it. (TW-unexperienced)
    [EDIT] c) (If the catapuller is still alive) Having problems target the catapuller and decides to aoe the catapult - catapuller(s) takes damage.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Because the cata itself is unable to take damage. The catapults HP is going down by itself when the puller is dead. If you see someone attack a catapult it's either:

a) Building chi
    b) Have no clue its HP is going down by itself, trying to cause damage to it. (TW-unexperienced)
    [EDIT] c) (If the catapuller is still alive) Having problems target the catapuller and decides to aoe the catapult - catapuller(s) takes damage.

Its surprising how many TW experienced people think you can damage catas after the puller is dead. People still tend to shout "Don't attack the catas! That just makes them respawn faster". Apparently they are totally oblivious to the big "No Effect" that pops up when trying to damage a cata.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • vukodlak14
    vukodlak14 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Its surprising how many TW experienced people think you can damage catas after the puller is dead. People still tend to shout "Don't attack the catas! That just makes them respawn faster". Apparently they are totally oblivious to the big "No Effect" that pops up when trying to damage a cata.

I heard this one a lot too, was never really sure until recently that cata respawn time is really not faster if you hit it. It happens that i smack it sometimes with sage pyrogram and hope for chi boost but other than that nah
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

a) Building chi

i just chalk that up to inexperience if they are trying to actually effect the cata and not trying to build chi. i usually build chi on the random barbs that run thru the melee by freezing them in place and ticking the **** out of their charms. i normally manage to catch a few stragglers that get too close at the same time.

overall if both factions had fun, it was a success. i figure we need more of that to actually refill some of the space made by departing tw-addicts.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

a) Building chi

or some coward of a barb is hiding in the cat and the only way to hit he fuzzy wimp is to aoe the cat
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
    edited October 2012
    Options
    or some coward of a barb is hiding in the cat and the only way to hit he fuzzy wimp is to aoe the cat

I run right in the middle of 80 peoples without touching anyone and you call me coward b:cry

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

legit, cata is more stable target, also tends to hit the people behind as well in a base set up. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I run right in the middle of 80 peoples without touching anyone and you call me coward b:cry

yes i do and i will again, coward
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Good fight ende tonight, i can honestly say in 3 years of twing i have never been more targeted than tonight, was fun to see how many people and damage i can tank with my crappy gear,
    I really did not actually see anyone do that but then again with having 3-4 people CONSTANTLY on me i really have no time to look what those litle **** are doing b:laugh
    hm.. :o i dun wanna break your happy bubble but i dun think we targeted you specifically cause your not one of the priority kill targets. Its either you died fast or just ran away alot and got targeted anew. @_@;;
    We had 45 at the begging, after 30 minutes hardly 35 people in there. Out of those 35 maybe 25 of us were level 100+ my squad out of 10 ppl had 5 level 100+
    Seee thats suppose to be sorta a good challenge \o/ altnation was in the same circumstance barely having 2 full squads. Altho we could have done without the challenge of avoiding post-tw spawnkill barrage XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Belewein - Sanctuary
    Belewein - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Back when sins pulled the cata in stealth i aoed the cata cause it was the only way to get the puller.. Or if i just couldnt target the puller due to hiding inside.
  • WispyWillow - Sanctuary
    WispyWillow - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

LIES! I heard you were touching yourself....
    b:chuckle
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LIES! I heard you were touching yourself....
    b:chuckle

b:shocked

• tamsgems
    tamsgems Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    hm.. :o i dun wanna break your happy bubble but i dun think we targeted you specifically cause your not one of the priority kill targets. Its either you died fast or just ran away alot and got targeted anew. @_@;;

Seee thats suppose to be sorta a good challenge \o/ altnation was in the same circumstance barely having 2 full squads. Altho we could have done without the challenge of avoiding post-tw spawnkill barrage XD

Please PM me the names of those who were post-tw spawnkill barraging. This is something that is not tolerated as WhiteShot and I feel it is in very poor taste.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

I don't care?
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

i wanne know your priolist... :D pleaseeeee
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This thread is like history book of Sanctuary. What if it's closed?!
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

We will make a new one! b:angry b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Options

I will personally hunt down the CM/MOD who closes this thread.

• Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    No more map pictures D:?
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Added the past two weeks.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i wanne know your priolist... :D pleaseeeee
    >_< i forget who your members are already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    TW videos keep getting longer and longer e__e
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Full 3 hour TW uncut... b:surrender