What's wrong with DQ Reward page?

Options
Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
I Farmed a lot of Dragon quest items from mobs lvl 99 in Avalange Cannion for hours.
Why there are no points?Is it just me? if it just me will need gm to fix that
Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A simple forum search....
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    As Mista has said and I've stated before in many previous threads. Please wait for at least 24 hours. Due to the vast number of players submitting DQ points during this x2 event the database that handles the DQ page is overflooded with incoming data and is trying to sort it as best as possible.

Try to think of it as a physical line for any place or business. Your DQ point submission by npc is you in that line. The Staff who takes the next customer(s) in line is the DQ database. The more people that submit the longer the line will be which inturn will equal to a longer wait period.

Things that usually increase the wait period are. Heroic Chest Promotion, x2 Events, x2 DQ, and The Assault on Archasaur Event, As well as the occasional Legion events that you can spawn can impact it a little but not as much.

If you have not received an update in 48 hours for your DQ please submit a ticket. Until then please be patient as many of us are also waiting for our points. b:thanks

Currently I would say 32-hours rather than 24.

This.
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I Farmed a lot of Dragon quest items from mobs lvl 99 in Avalange Cannion for hours.
    Why there are no points?Is it just me? if it just me will need gm to fix that

I know some of you will say that when you npc the items it needs an hour or hour and half
    to be able to get the DQ Points in the PWI Page,yes i did npced 80-90 items 3 times each hour,still no efect.
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    This.

ok...lol that's why it seems,ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Also took more than 24 hours for mine to update.
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It's updating for me, very slowly. It does seem overwhelmed right now since it was switched to double all the points received.
  • Kataxenna - Dreamweaver
    Kataxenna - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Last date it has the I cashed in any dq items were on 10/02.....which isn't the case I'll see how it looks tomorrow I guess....b:surrender
  • ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There is definitelly something wrong with DQ points page. Yesterday I got more DQs than I expected (maybe I just sold something I didnt know that turns to DQ point, I dont know) and my friend realised that his DQ points droped somehow (maybe he just dont remember corectly, or bought sth and forgot, no idea).

But the wierdest thing is the Items Vendored tab ends at 10/02/2012. It doesnt show 10/03/2012 when the wierd things happend to us. It doesnt show 10/04/2012 eighter. I am selling DQs everyday and getting points everyday.