Mysterious Chips Exchange

cheekydarkie
cheekydarkie Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestion Box
Hi,

I'm a bit of a cash shopper, and I'm buying mysterious chips for making my r9 gear. I'm finding this very painful as it takes forever to open enough Chip packs to then go and trade for GST's. Why not make the Ship exchange quests at the Mysterious Chips Merchant bigger so I don't have to spend 4 or 5 hours sitting there opening packs?

Thanks
Post edited by cheekydarkie on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I thought they already made it so you can open in stacks of 1000?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • cheekydarkie
    edited October 2012
    1000 chips... 30,000 chips for the ring alone. Still take forever, especially if it starts lagging.
    edited October 2012
    1000 chips... 30,000 chips for the ring alone. Still take forever, especially if it starts lagging.

1000 packs containing 10 each no?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • cheekydarkie
    edited October 2012
    No, its 100 packs at a time, for 1000 chips.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I find it amusing and feel it should stay. Lets you anticipate a while longer.

Opening individual packs while doing the bundles actually helps significantly when you have a large amount. That or having a friend around to chat with so this MMO can have a social aspect again.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I agree, I said this before too while making my R9 for my Barb. They should at least raise it to 1000 packs = 10k chips. That would help out a bunch. Then for every 1000 packs you open, it'll make 1 gst. I had to sit for hr's to open packs for my wep. 85 gst's = 850k chips @ 1000 chips per 100 packs. You can just imagine. To then sit and make the gst's afterwards. Not to mention all the other peices of R9 i made too. As far as chatting, that extends the process. Clicking individual packs, why? By the time you take the quest, it's time to collect the quest. You must have an extra finger, cuz i didnt find the miliseconds to be able to do that. But then again if you are chatting, you can take the quest, let it sit for 3 min, open packs, chat a little, then collect the quest. Yeah I can see that saving lots of time. b:shutup
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I had to do each one... manually... I had to tell them to incorporate an idea to change the chip boxs for the one that could be opened in bulk at 1k.

How do you think I felt doing it back in 2010. You think you had it bad... -_-'

@Sirro its 100 per but that's still better then the single 15 box ones we had to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
    edited October 2012
    When they sold R9 for the first time, they sold 15 chip packs without the option to open in bulk. It took ages of clickbot to open enough for R9.
    Things improved alot if you think of that.

@Mr_Swiss: Put the backs on your hotkey bar, under number 1 (for example)
    While you use your mouse to take the quests to open the bulk, use your other hand to click 1 to open the packs individually
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    @ Sirrobert - true, thats a good idea. But that could get annoying too. When you click too fast and it says quest already taken. But not a bad idea. I didn't think of that, thanks.

@ KawaiiJen - I agree with you on that point too. I been playing since 2010, i remember. I hate when I have a bunch of extra packs, with no option of opening them in bulk. Clicking 1 pack at a time is rediculous.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm