So after alot of hard work/farming

Salari - Raging Tide
Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Tideswell (East)
I reached my goal getting 4 R9 armor pieces mainly farming TT 3-2 and 3-3. I also was able to farm enough to make another set of G13 Niv daggers because I wanted to.

I would like to thank Marines and the few people that would take me on the few niv runs we did. And to all the aps fanatics you know where you can stick it b:bye

QF7b7.jpg
Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
Post edited by Salari - Raging Tide on

Comments

• BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And to all the aps fanatics you know where you can stick it b:bye

sorry but my sqd just allow 5aps +12 bm with DHF 4aps sin r9+12 and sage amp aps veno +12b:shutup
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012

sorry but my sqd just allow 5aps +12 bm with DHF 4aps sin r9+12 and sage amp aps veno +12b:shutup

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Cash Shop More
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Cash Shop More
    Yeah I could do that but there would be no point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yeah I could do that but there would be no point

Wrong... Ive never farmed a piece of gear in my life and look at mine xD cashshopping is always the answer
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:victory Congratulations, Salari. You worked hard & earned your gear. b:victory

b:bye
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Congrats Sal!
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    gratz, u deserve it :)
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wrong... Ive never farmed a piece of gear in my life and look at mine xD cashshopping is always the answer

lol grey b:chuckle I do cash shop some i just feel I get more out of the game if i earn it (as in grind for it, make it ect) I am all up for spending money the way you want, I just have a different opinion is all b:victory what ever makes you happy b:cute
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • sachelfunlol
    edited September 2012
    Thank you Boar Bre and Sakura I appreciate it, now just to get them refined and sharded b:cry lol b:pleased
  • sachelfunlol
    edited September 2012
    b:chuckle a big opps forgot I was still logged in from getting my barbs blessing forgive me pls pwi b:thanksb:laugh
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    lol grey b:chuckle I do cash shop some i just feel I get more out of the game if i earn it (as in grind for it, make it ect) I am all up for spending money the way you want, I just have a different opinion is all b:victory what ever makes you happy b:cute

Cash shopping makes me hate my life that im spending all my money on a video game... but look at the awesome gear and stuff i get ! hahahaha
  • sachelfunlol
    edited September 2012
    b:chuckle
    edited September 2012

im pretty much the opposite... i've farmed all my gears without spend a single cent in this gameb:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Cash shopping makes me hate my life that im spending all my money on a video game...

thats how i felt when i counted all the cash i threw at this game and dont have much to show for it lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    thats how i felt when i counted all the cash i threw at this game and dont have much to show for it lol

a way i avoid that is only cash shopping on sales that will improve my gear and only cash shopping when i know specifically what im going to buy with that money. Ex: I'm not full +11 yet but i would like to be. So the next time i CS will be during an orb/Dragon fire pack sale and the money will be instantly put into +11 1-2 pieces of gear so that i cant waste it :P
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    a way i avoid that is only cash shopping on sales that will improve my gear and only cash shopping when i know specifically what im going to buy with that money. Ex: I'm not full +11 yet but i would like to be. So the next time i CS will be during an orb/Dragon fire pack sale and the money will be instantly put into +11 1-2 pieces of gear so that i cant waste it :P

+12 R9 archer Teehee... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asassinate - Raging Tide
    Asassinate - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Gratz ma man Bravo b:victory

sorry but my sqd just allow 5aps +12 bm with DHF 4aps sin r9+12 and sage amp aps veno +12

veno +12? wth can a +12 veno do there that a +5 veno can't do?
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012

They can be +12... we have standards to uphold here.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Ask Kali how she hits in TW with that +12 R9 Pataka! The spike crits on that one are insane!b:bye
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ask Kali how she hits in TW with that +12 R9 Pataka! The spike crits on that one are insane!b:bye

for real

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
    edited October 2012
    ok lets stop to talk about kali, she's not that pro u know... oh wait there was this time she dealt 30k... and those 25 and 27... oh dam b:shocked