☆ Fonyan's Screenshot Archive

Fonyan - Heavens Tear
Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Fanatics Forum
53136817.png

Hello and welcome to my screenshot thread!

I'm not usually the person to include personal stuff on a game forum, but I figured a bit of background story would be nice since I myself enjoy reading things like this about other screenshot makers.

My general experience in PWI:
I started playing PWI in August 2010 because I saw some screenshots my friend had posted on her blog. Funnily enough, it was the beauty of the screenshots that attracted me to the game as I reluctantly downloaded it. Of course, the first few months were amazing, I met tons of friends and levelled many different characters. That was when PWI was not cash-shop oriented (not to today's extent anyway). Then I randomly quit for a year and came back to play with one of my close friends when the earthguards came out. I levelled a mystic, my first character to pass the level 60 mark and eventually get to 100. After reaching 100, I quit again because most of the people I leveled with got to 101, bought r9, and pk'd like there's no tomorrow. Naturally, they never felt like talking and I became super bored with no one to talk to. I then levelled my assassin on and off from winter of 2011 to august 2012. It took me much longer than my mystic, but I enjoyed the road to 100. Then I gave up on PWI and stopped logging in for a month or so. Upon coming back, I started doing FF again and levelled my sin from 100 to 101 in 2 days. As far as levelling goes, I realized that it is probably my favourite part of playing a character. Sooo, after much consideration and consulting my friends (I even made a thread on the forums! xD), I decided to reroll a seeker. Right now my seeker is level 97, I log on a couple of times a week and I'm pretty happy with that. In any case, much happier than I was when I logged in every day only to spend 3 hours afking and logging off again.

About me:
Normally in any mmo I play, I'm a total pvp-er. In pwi however, I prefer pve simply because the game's pvp system is broken beyond repair. I set goals for myself to keep playing and that's pretty much what keeps me here. Some of my goals include reaching level 102, getting my final sage fairy, getting all sage skills etc etc. I like doing instances and participating in squad work. My current favourite class is seeker, with assassin lagging closely behind. My least favourite class would have to be cleric; I simply dislike healing in any shape or form.

I like fashion, but unfortunately I don't own a lot of it because... welllll I'm poor! :D That's why my characters almost always wear the same stuff, although I do try to mix it up a bit...

more stuffs to be added.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
Post edited by Fonyan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Sooo, to begin with, some of the screenshots I took a while ago but never bothered to post.

20120914155822.png

20120915202942.png

50427233.png

20120706035413.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Today I finally decided to continue the goshiki quest chain, which led me to the Haunted Path. On the way there, I saw this beautiful bunch of dead-looking trees. And right away I knew that I had to stop to take some screenshots with my baby seeker! :3

20121001191236.png

20121001191200.png

20121001191401.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *Flails* Another thread! b:pleased

I love how you color and blur your screenshots Fonyan. b:dirty Not to mention the nice style you create your characters with, love those eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Thank you, it really means a lot! I've been stalking your thread for a while, but then I'm scared I'll sound derpy if I post a comment lol. b:cute

Haha, yeah, I'm a blur addict, just have to blur every single screenshot @_@''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Great screenshots Fonyan! Really love this shot that you did:
    20120914155822.png

Great stuff, keep up the good work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Thanks Synsae! I like your screenshots as well, especially your bm. Action shots are something I need to improve on. b:surrender

Even though it's really early, most of the people in my neighbourhood are already starting Halloween preparations. Weirdly enough, I just found a screenie from last year that I attempted to edit to fit the theme. ;3 This year, I'll try to do something better cause I really couldn't draw blood properly back then orz.

759d34499234.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    A slight edit I did a few weeks ago. We got photobombed by my tiger pet D:
    herroy.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Llux - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    I really like saying your name to myself. Fon...yooooon. Fonyonnnn. b:chuckle Fonyaaaaan.

*Ahem* Anyway, did you photoshop all of those three characters in? And if so isn't it so d*mn fun? It looks very nice with the muted color followed by their pink hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    LOL I get that a lot, some people even think I got the name from Funyuns whatever that is o.o

Unfortunately, I suck at cutting out and pasting characters onto a different background, so I photoshopped the screenie as a whole, added shading and highlighting on **** their faces, hair, and so on. YES IT'S FUN! I love editing hair and eyes b:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Realized that I haven't logged on my mystic for ages, so I decided to log on it for a bit before returning to doing work.

A Short Vacation
    Archosaur was suspiciously smooth today, I was even able to turn up the settings to the max without any lag.

20121006215700.png

The lake/water under the central platform turned out to be really pretty with the water settings turned up.

20121006215908.png

Then I teleported to Morai. I love the lighting in this place, makes all the facial textures look smooth and nice. ;-;

20121006220540.png

Stretching on a sunny day.

20121006220712.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    A Short Vacation - Part 2

Lastly, a dress I rarely wear. It's in one of my favourite colours, but unfortunately it does not look good if the lighting around the character is bad, for example in instances or at night time. Here, however, the real colour is showing and I love it. ^^

20121006220850.png

20121006220852.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Such pretty screenies. Hmm, you don't play your mystic much? I tried to get into contact with you, but you were afk on your mystic so that explains it. xD Could you pm me a character I can reach you on? Or you can pm me in-game on RawrHart or Ahsantia. I dual client them atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Such pretty screenies. Hmm, you don't play your mystic much? I tried to get into contact with you, but you were afk on your mystic so that explains it. xD Could you pm me a character I can reach you on? Or you can pm me in-game on RawrHart or Ahsantia. I dual client them atm.

Oh yeah, I took some screenies and closed the client to avoid lag in photoshop, but it seems I competely forgot to log off and my character stayed online for over a day. b:chuckle Atm, I mostly play my sin Infie. Sometimes I'm on Aeromist or a nub bm Keurnor. Rarely I'll be on my mystic. And I pm'd both your characters today, but you were afk in a catshop. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Beautiful screenshots so far, loving the colours and the lighting in all of them! Makes me wish I had more time to take screenies of my characters too :/

Just out of curiosity and as inspiration, could you perhaps take some simple portraits of your characters and post them, so that we get to enjoy their beauty close up? *--* They all look so gorgeous but the screens don't really show their faces. I used to see your mystic around quite a lot (I even took some screenies of her myself coz she's so pretty -stalker- ) but I'm sure you've changed her looks since then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Thank you! ^-^ That is really great to hear, usually I'm the one sneaking up on people and taking screenshots of them.

I don't have access to the game today, but I tried to put together a few pictures that I did manage to find. My friend accidentally got a virus on my computer, so all the ini-s of my characters got wiped, that's why the quality is terrible bleh. >.>

Anyways~

stuffsq.png
    ^ Most of the looks my mystic has had since early 3x~6x. I'm sure I forgot to include some, as well as an enormous amount of variations that I tried.

Bigger version of the current look:
    20121008150215.png

seekah.png
    ^ The only decent face picture I could find of my seeker.

77611417.png
    ^ I haven't changed my sin's look in a while, mostly because I'm in love with the hair color and I don't know how to fix her depressed mouse-ish face. ;_;

Once I get in-game, I'll take some better screenies to post. ッ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    why yo avatar so hawt! b:dirty

u single? time to roll a character on HT b:dirty
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Oh boy... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Very pretty screenies Fon. Was also wanting to see more of their faces and my wish came true b:chuckle Love the current look, also the seeker is truly striking! Few manages to pull off that preset due to the eyes but you did an awesome job! The sins haircolor is lovely. The other ones I'd say I like number 6 alot, almost a catish feeling to her face, very original. Thanks for sharing them with us. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    So much pretty~ What's that weapon your character is holding for A Short Vacation 2? So gorgeous.

My favorite of your characters would have to be Fonyon. Wonderful job on her face!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So much pretty~ What's that weapon your character is holding for A Short Vacation 2? So gorgeous.

Mystic R8 <3

And dangit Fonyan. The screenies of your mystic are so awesomly edited :3 And that dress <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Infie - Heavens Tear
    Infie - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Accalica - Thank youuu! ;_; So nice to hear positive comments! I like #6 too, but it looks ugly in the icon thingy, so that's why I had to change it.

Llux - As Xai said, it's the r8 weapon. And thanks for the comment!~

Xainou - Thanks! I'll try to improve the concept of the screenies so that I don't have to edit so much to make up for that. :3

Stumbled upon a fellow brony's (I assume she/he is a brony based on the signature...) screenshot thread today and got some inspiration. ;3 With the little time I had before going out, I thought I'd quickly slap some color adjustment on and be done with it, but I got too carried away... again. Don't mind the darkness of the images, I think my monitor is going to poof soon. -_-

20121012211307.png

20121012205600.png

20121012205646.png

20121012210044.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[ ♥ My Characters:
    100 Mystic - retired
    101 Assassin - current main
    9x Seeker - future main ♥ ]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    20121012210646.png

20121012210822.png

And 2 of my bm that made it to Archo a few weeks ago and got forgotten for some time. ~_~

20121012203956.png

20121012203600.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    they look great! just missing BB
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    they look great! just missing BB

BB as in cleric's BB or something else? :P

Been feeling a bit down lately. b:sad I miss summer and some other things.

20121012224335.png

20121018215928.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Infie - Heavens Tear
    Infie - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Because I just can't make my chars look badass and non-presety. -_- Sigh.

20121019222538.png

20121020202747.png
    ^ Quite possibly a new alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[ ♥ My Characters:
    100 Mystic - retired
    101 Assassin - current main
    9x Seeker - future main ♥ ]
  • gamecrazy
    gamecrazy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Your photos are amazing! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    gamecrazy wrote: »
    Your photos are amazing! Keep up the good work! :)
    Thank you. ^^

Another screenshot from today. I was teleporting out of cube and this happened. I think it's pretty neat how our fashion, hair, and poses matched xD
    20121021180237.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Your screenshots are geourgous @.@ this thread is officially stalked by me now!

Lmao i just realised my sig looks like a bad copied verison of urs LOL, didint realise it before....
    Well credits to you lol, and you also just insperied me to go and take more screenshots in pwi, i havnt been in a mood for doing that in a long time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Fonyonnnnn~ All the pics on this page so stunning! You finally convinced/inspired me to mess with the blur tool in my photoshop. For some reason I had a vendetta against it but I don't even remember why!

20121018215928.png

This one stands out to me. So nice. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    Enthana, eeeee I'm so happy thank youuu e.e Glad you have the motivation to take screenshots again, they are always so pretty! :3

Llux, YES BLUR IS AWESOMEE! Finally have a chance to look at your new screenies, been awfully busy lately. b:surrender

For some reason my seeker wears everything better than my mystic and sin. :( Gah I might have to force myself to lvl her along with the bm.

66622903.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread: