Do NV forges require craft skills?

Options
XShui - Lost City
XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Also I wanted to know if it matters if my stuff is bound to recast it.
Post edited by XShui - Lost City on

Comments

• Gongshow - Harshlands
    Gongshow - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    yes they do
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    yes they do

Can I still craft bound gold stuff?
  • Gongshow - Harshlands
    Gongshow - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    if its bound u need the requisite skill smith or tailor and the right lvl of it
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I just got tt99 Lionheart legs but didn't equiped those, yet.
    Still 250 uncannies left. Now Im thinking about to put those on and get my Tailor on 6 for NV forges or put them into bank in the meanwhile and let a friend craft those.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If the items says bound in blue on your gear, that means you equipped it and only you can mess around with it.

G15 = lvl 6 tailor and black smith

TT 99 = lv 7 tailor, black smith and craftsman

G16 = lvl 0/1

If the item is bound already, you will have to lvl your skills to recast it into g15

If the item shows equip on bound, anyone can do it for you if they the requisite tailor, blacksmith lvl. As long as no one wears it during the process. If your friend is crafting it, and accidentally wears it, that item gets bound to your friend.

If the item is lunar based, anyone can do it, and will never get bound when you wear it. Unless you use a binding charm on it.

Be careful that right clicking to move items from inventory to trade window will ask you to equip gear. Best to click and drag and be careful about it. Reason why i say this, it happened, luckily i read the message, and pressed no, but my finger was ready to press yes. I always take care to click and drag tt 99 gear, because i don't want it to auto bind on me, when i am making things for alts.
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If the items says bound in blue on your gear, that means you equipped it and only you can mess around with it.

G15 = lvl 6 tailor and black smith

TT 99 = lv 7 tailor, black smith and craftsman

G16 = lvl 0/1

If the item is bound already, you will have to lvl your skills to recast it into g15

If the item shows equip on bound, anyone can do it for you if they the requisite tailor, blacksmith lvl. As long as no one wears it during the process. If your friend is crafting it, and accidentally wears it, that item gets bound to your friend.

If the item is lunar based, anyone can do it, and will never get bound when you wear it. Unless you use a binding charm on it.

Be careful that right clicking to move items from inventory to trade window will ask you to equip gear. Best to click and drag and be careful about it. Reason why i say this, it happened, luckily i read the message, and pressed no, but my finger was ready to press yes. I always take care to click and drag tt 99 gear, because i don't want it to auto bind on me, when i am making things for alts.

It's not bound and I didn't equiped it, yet. I've put it into bank and just wait until I get the 250 uncannies so my friend can craft it.
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So it is possible to let some1 else craft the stuff at NV forges for me as long it isn't bound?
    I just wanna make sure cuz don't feel like losing so much mil.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yes. As long as it's not already bound and they don't equip it by accident, someone else can craft TT nirvana gear for you.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Fuzzy throwing this over to the crafting forum.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn