Tiger Soul and Spirit Herbs bug?

crystalpink
crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Is it just me or were the herbs really not counted as contribution points in tonight's Celestial Tiger event? b:puzzled
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
Xfire username: crystalpink
Post edited by crystalpink on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Was your quest list full? <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No, it was at 19/20 IIRC when I was doing the quest.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    To be sure the tiger event is ok you should have not more than 17/20 quests before joining. One is for the quest itself, one for the 20 mins item countdown and 1 for herbs changing to contri.