Sweet Rememberance Event

xcliqz
xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Seriously GM , just spawn Momma beast already. Let alone collecting 2012 Candies. In my server ( Lost City) Not even 500 candies collected. I have over 100 Red envelopes just sitting there. Did you even considered this event to have over 2012 participant??
Post edited by xcliqz on

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    what is this? some kinda math question?
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    what is this? some kinda math question?

This is what I am talking about:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=685161
  • Savini - Lost City
    Savini - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xcliqz wrote: »
    Seriously GM , just spawn Momma beast already. Let alone collecting 2012 Candies. In my server ( Lost City) Not even 500 candies collected. I have over 100 Red envelopes just sitting there. Did you even considered this event to have over 2012 participant??

You have a point. I hate to say it, but Lost has been lacking in players lately. And those who are playing usually stay clear of most events, due to the PK'ers. (Looking at you, __WHITEBOY_.lol)

Though, on the plus side, there's been hardly any lag in West Arch. b:chuckle
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Pk is more fun than doing the event...
    and is even more fun if people rage cause they're trying to do the damn event
    <3 pvp servers
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is why I play on PVE servers.
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What if you tried getting your faction involved? That might help some.
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • EzioShadow - Heavens Tear
    EzioShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Does anyone know how long the Sweet Rememberance Event last for can some let me know and maybe post me link to check it out
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:sad
    We tried everything. We can't get enough people together. 3 days of doing this event, 2 or 3 of us using teles to lure people, several hours wasted.

I have over 200 red envelopes.

I would like to see them just spawn the NPC for these. I don't see us EVER finishing the event.

Part of the problem is that you end up with half the people saving the candy, and half the people turning it in. Because OMG we hafta save all the candy for the last day!!! It's the only way to finish!!! Meanwhile the rest of us give up because no one can make up their minds on what to do.

Even if they spawn the NPC for us just to drop these off, there will likely be no announcement and most of us will miss out on it anyway.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:sad
    We tried everything. We can't get enough people together. 3 days of doing this event, 2 or 3 of us using teles to lure people, several hours wasted.

I have over 200 red envelopes.

I would like to see them just spawn the NPC for these. I don't see us EVER finishing the event.

Part of the problem is that you end up with half the people saving the candy, and half the people turning it in. Because OMG we hafta save all the candy for the last day!!! It's the only way to finish!!! Meanwhile the rest of us give up because no one can make up their minds on what to do.

Even if they spawn the NPC for us just to drop these off, there will likely be no announcement and most of us will miss out on it anyway.

The NPC only lasts for 15 minutes, so there is no point in just saving the candies. You can only turn in so many envelopes regardless. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Dont be sad that u cant turn them in...i stopped the event after 2nd time when iv got 10 chip packs and 2 mirage packs...u spend hours just like others and u have nothing..others..hmm they can have mounts andmoney...its just unfair...so dont worry not worth, this event is good only for the ones who for some reason got the mount...and money...maybe its couse i never spent real money on this game :(
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kriegerseele
    kriegerseele Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    did u take a look at the prices ?
    i open 200+ packs and im lvl 81, i got only ****.
    tons of fruits... yeah the 5k exp from every fruit are great -.-

and if u are 100+ and want to get some 1m or 5m scrolls...
    im sure u get those money faster then maling 3 days those loosy event.

seams hard, but this game is dying and u see it on the amount of player on many servers here...time to let ur char go.
    makes fun from time to time log in here and take a round, but the real fun is gone here....all the great players to have fun with.

if i want to see a lot fishy sins, i take a look at my aquarium b:laugh
    Looking for another "Fair for All" Game now...