WTT> Sanctuary gold for gold on LC

Options
Ninnuam - Sanctuary
Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Aloha,

started a bm recently on LC for fun, and I'm enjoying it so far b:laugh
Since starting out without a main for funding the nub sucks hard, I'd like to trade some gold/coin from Sanctuary for gold/coin on the Lost City server. I was thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 50mil, but anywhere from 10-100mil works for me, just need some quick cash to get me started.

I'm willing to go first with the trade in the event you're a well known persona on the forums or ingame (and by that I don't mean being infamous for being a d0uche); otherwise I expect you to do the first part of the trade to minimize the risk of being scammed.

Drop a pm to Ninnuam/Carralynn on Sanctuary or Crumtastic on LC if interested.

Thanks!
b:dirty
Post edited by Ninnuam - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Bumpity. Need dem coinage D:

I'm sure there's people who rerolled on Sanctuary with some spare cash laying around on LC still.
    Q.Q
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You might have better luck finding a cash shopper on Sanctuary that is willing to charge on LC in exchange for a little extra gold on sanc (i.e. charge 50 gold here, you give him 55 gold worth on sanc as an example).
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeh, I remember seeing a few of these threads pop up from time to time, and some well known LC faces that rerolled on Sanc (RedsRose for one but she quit from what I hear qq) so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

That's actually not a half bad idea though, I'll give that a shot :D
    Cheers
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeh, I remember seeing a few of these threads pop up from time to time, and some well known LC faces that rerolled on Sanc (RedsRose for one but she quit from what I hear qq) so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

That's actually not a half bad idea though, I'll give that a shot :D
    Cheers

idk why but i am curius how it went with the needed coin investment prior to start your capital. did you find someone to help you get started.
  • Lovelyyesy - Sanctuary
    Lovelyyesy - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Aloha,

started a bm recently on LC for fun, and I'm enjoying it so far b:laugh
    Since starting out without a main for funding the nub sucks hard, I'd like to trade some gold/coin from Sanctuary for gold/coin on the Lost City server. I was thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 50mil, but anywhere from 10-100mil works for me, just need some quick cash to get me started.

I'm willing to go first with the trade in the event you're a well known persona on the forums or ingame (and by that I don't mean being infamous for being a d0uche); otherwise I expect you to do the first part of the trade to minimize the risk of being scammed.

Drop a pm to Ninnuam/Carralynn on Sanctuary or Crumtastic on LC if interested.

Thanks!

If u haven't find someone who is willing to trade you in sanctuary gold in LC hit me up in game i can trade you 50 gold.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    Options
    idk why but i am curius how it went with the needed coin investment prior to start your capital. did you find someone to help you get started.

Yeah, I've had a few pms from people after I offered to buy gold at 2m per b:chuckle
    Ended up trading a dude 40m for a 20G prepaid card, and got the rest of the cash at Sanctuary going rates from a smexy ingame lover of mine I had no idea still played xD
    If u haven't find someone who is willing to trade you in sanctuary gold in LC hit me up in game i can trade you 50 gold.

Thanks, appreciate it, but got it done already thanks to Mendy b:dirtyb:kiss