Moneymaking in lvl 60??

Yzdrazil - Raging Tide
Yzdrazil - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi guys! As you might See I've reached lvl 65, and I want to buy Some good 3.3 speed wings, but the problem is, I don't have the money for that.. And, the question is: What is the best way to get money in my lvl? If grinding, where/what and such? b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RL girl playing male Phychic.. So no flirting please... b:surrender
Post edited by Yzdrazil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You might check prices on auction and player shops then buy cheaper sell more expensive. Thats what I do. Sometimes the difference is quite big. For example prices of lvl 40 gold cape and necklace on Auction is like 150k and in catshops they go for 400k. Also sometimes someone sets up a shop just for a hour putting price cheap since he wants to sell the thing fast - you can buy it and open a catshop for longer or put the thing on Auction.
  • qz8
    qz8 Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The cheapest (cheapest!!!!) 3.3 wings i've seen were 50 mil. There really is no fast way to make that much money as a lv 60. When I was your level, I bought a cheap 2.0/2.5 (i forgot which) flyer and used that one for months. I know 3.3 flyers look really cool, but a lv 60 doesn't really need one. Instead, invest in gear and level up. Hopefully you will eventually have the money to get the wings you want :]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    At your level, spending coin on 3.3 wings shouldn't be your top priority, gear should. Since you're at the level to start doing TT runs, you can get fairy boxes and start merchanting mirages (along with a head start on TT70 armor). They're easy to merchant because they're typically common to get, everyone needs them for refining, and they'll never drop below 10k sell price. You could also try merchanting tokens, although the buy to sell profit on those tend to be smaller than on mirages (might differ on your server though).

A month or so of continuous merchanting while you're afk or sleeping, you might have enough to buy gold directly in the auction house to buy the cash shop 3.2 wings. You won't really notice the .1 difference in speed, and they're probably gonna be a lot cheaper than any 3.3 wings that exist on your server.

Unless you're doing some major flying around the map constantly (like if you're doing DQ quests or something), you don't really need a fast flier yet. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I actually rerolled onto lost city server last week. i grind between 500k-1mil everyday use up all my spirit learning skills and then i send the rest to my shop. so far i've made about 12mil overall in a week between merchenting/grinding dq. at lvl 62 i'm grinding foxwings over tusk town
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]