New Class

XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear
XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Before I go ahead and ask my question, this is no thread on PWI getting a new class b:chuckle
It's a thread on myself playing a new class aside from the classes I've played on pwi.
My main is a Cleric, have been playing him my whole pwi life :3
I've played a psychic and veno.
I want to play a new class and get it to endgame.
Please tell me which class you enjoy playing and why you would recommend me playing it.
Being a full support cleric is getting kinda boring b:surrender
Post edited by XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I play and enjoy all classes... and I'd recommend you simply play them all til 80ish or so and pick the one you like most from that point.
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The rarest class in the game:

All weapon Blademaster. I enjoy it because of all the skill combos that are available and it's not like people usually play BM; HF>wail on enemies with fists, or; Spark>wail on enemies with fists.

It seems like you enjoy playing casters, so maybe a wizard or mystic?
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear
    XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    DD and I get to heal? :O
    I'll think about making a mystic. b:pleased
  • My__Camry - Heavens Tear
    My__Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think you will like playing Mystic very much.
    Mystics allows you to play variety of roles in squad depends on how you feel, and/or other classes present: you can be DD, you can be main/support healer,plus you got nice herbs to debuff again depends on squad/situation.
    The only real con with mystic is high mana usage but then again you played both psy and cleric which are using alot of mana as well.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012

All weapon Blademaster. I enjoy it because of all the skill combos that are available and it's not like people usually play BM; HF>wail on enemies with fists, or; Spark>wail on enemies with fists.

As she said you seems to love caster, on mystic you might need to heal, but if you don't want just tell your squad you don't wanna go as healer, but it's more for FC, at lvl 100+ for BH and nirvy people take cleric for heal and mystic as DD/support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I am one of those all weapon Blademasters. I really like the varity with the weps and skills. More fun and entertaining imo.

And ya I'd recommend wiz or mystic aswell if you like casters.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    but then again you played both psy and cleric which are using alot of mana as well.

False, psy's dont use alot of mana, i use like 5 herbs per fc on mine and i go all out.
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    False, psy's dont use alot of mana, i use like 5 herbs per fc on mine and i go all out.

Psys drain MP for their skills in low-mid levels its more noticable. Soul of Vengance etc.
    Wiz got the water shield for quick MP recovery.
    75+ you just get herb yuanxiao's for cheap anyway so who cares about MP consumption lol.
    edited September 2012
    From caster mystic is the one using the most mana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ridelia
    ridelia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree that you will like Mystic. It is a combination of cleric, veno and psychic (or mage). It is very fun to play class - you can easly change your role in squad. You play like veno/psychic/mage on regular basics and noone is angry with you about it but when the team is in danger you can just help the cleric with healing and save the team. It's just great if you ask me - no place for boredom. Also the ress buff is just awsome - you and your team members are nearly immortal! No more returning to city or disturbing cleric which is busy healing a tank.

About mp usage - who cares? It may be a problem till lvl 50 or so if you don't use charms. Later using lvl 50 pots is enough for mystic to play his role well (unless you have to spam heal the tank - I used to put a cheap charm at such ocasions). And after 75... the cheap herbs completly remove the problem of mp.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i think out of all my toons,my 94 cleric gets played the most and makes alot of coins.

it makes a good store.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Mp consumption of mystic vs psychic...
    Until lv10 spell, mystic does consume much more than a psychic. But once you upgrade those to sage/demon, most psychic skill see their mana cost close to double, while mystic barely see a difference. So it average out at endgame. And yes, mp food for cheap mean that I don't really care about mp.
    edited September 2012
    With all the pots coming in the supply stash though it's fine and at lvl75 mp cost 3 tokens for 50 pots which is really cheap and pots give 5k mp back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]