Territory Wars prize a epic fail dissapointment?

13»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well this line of rainbow weapons was originally for PWIC 2011.
    There is another set of rainbow weapons for PWIC 2012 but those use R8r weapon as a base instead of Lunar Nirv.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/35570

They don't really need to reuse these so they may end up being unique.

Ah, that's interesting.

That's one of the big things that pushed me away from the game, lack of unique or rare toys. Everything became ticky tacky and put in packs.

That's one of the reasons why I'm back into music and playing guitar again. Almost my whole collection is filled with limited run or unique and amazing pieces. I don't want a guitar that 1000 other people are jamming on... I like my handcrafted one of a kind treasures. I know that sounds a bit shallow, but it's not to impress anyone but myself.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wow it suck, it's why i don't do important stuff when tired or sleepy. Maybe try to send a ticket? :s

I did send ticket and they said they cant change the weapon b:sad
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I did send ticket and they said they cant change the weapon b:sad

Make a seeker and account stash the weapon for awesome rainbow seekery fun. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey BungaSakura,

Check your PMs

b:victory
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey BungaSakura,

Check your PMs

b:victory

Thanks MOnkeyShatter for your help, right now im following the instruction from GM. Thank you so much, i will send u pm when i got the weapon. Thank u so much b:kiss
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hmmmm you all have a good point, I never saw it in that view that it's a balanced and fun reward. Can't wait to see next season's rewards.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I freaken adore my rainbow pataka <.< I always have it equipped if I'm not attacking anything.
    It'd be quite an OP weapon for an alt; I almost took a different weapon for an alt, but then I thought, no, my TW char should have it since it's her reward for TWing, and I totally don't regret it XD

Now, I just wish PWI would do the sensible thing and change the TW reward weapon from a weapon and into WEAPON FASHION. A.k.a weapon skins, a fairly common thing in many games. Seeing as how regular fashion is pretty popular here, I'm shocked that no one has bothered to add weapon skins yet.

I don't wanna have to keep taking it off! I want magical rainbow awesomeness all the time! b:surrender
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I dunno if it has been mentioned, but the physical weapon says silence or freeze, but it's actually a stun. And it seems to proc at a decent rate... fwiw.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Territories. That's why they're called territory wars.

Instead PWE decides to also give them something unique to show off with and it's still not good enough? Deal with it, ungrateful ****.

This!
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • LilShine - Raging Tide
    LilShine - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well i personally love the shiny pataka, it loooks sooo pretty b:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    not as fail as the people who carry them..wut?
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.