Selling pets

Options
acaiphaelin
acaiphaelin Posts: 34 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Venomancer
I really want a hercules but I'm not going to pay that much rl $ for it so I figured I'd try and make enough coins to get gold that way.
I have a veno so I could start taming pets to sell. After seeing some of the prices however there doesn't seem to be much point. Now I'm thinking to get some rare pets (I'm lvl 42 now so things like the cuddly pup, show hare etc should be possible). I can't find a lot of people selling them, which is good. Also bad though because now I don't know what to ask if I do tame enough and convert the eggs. The baby cuddly pup was for sale today for 1M, that's decent b:laugh but is there somewhere I can check prices?

Also, the only pets I've tamed so far are my G. Walker and my GoldenEmperor. Any other advice on the pet trade would be great. It seems like a fun thing to do and while waiting to encounter one I can grind for exp.

Edit: I'm on Archosaur srvr.

Thanks. b:thanks
Post edited by acaiphaelin on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Posting which server you play on will help others, also post in the veno sub forum, might get more help there.
  • acaiphaelin
    acaiphaelin Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Will do, see edit, and someone already moved it to the venomancer forum. :)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Making rare baby pets only pays off if you can reliably tame the rares each spawn, and competition for them used to be really hot, not sure if it is any more. I was never in that market, and found that the baby pets made from higher level non-rare eggs didn't pay well, and didn't pay for the cost of making the baby after all-class pets started to be available from packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga