r9r2 Gets 1 shot O.O

Options
SyntherosX - Harshlands
SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Ok technically it was 2 shot as My subsea "SAGE" was set in place for the amp ;).

Who would have thought it was possible a fully JOSD +10 r9 gear +12 ornaments +12 r9r2 weapon CLERIC Get 1 shot by a regular "RECENTLY FULL" r9 +10 weapon assassin.

I was really against getting r9 for pretty much forever. Until r9r2 came out and pretty much made life sad QQ So ... I did what anyone else who mass farms would do. I set a goal and i'm happy to say after 7 months of farming I'm really happy with this near gearset. b:thanks

2012-09-2800-09-36.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
Post edited by SyntherosX - Harshlands on

Comments

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    SS doesnt show anything, if it was purged, full debufed, hfed, ofc u can hit hard
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    Options
    SS doesnt show anything, if it was purged, full debufed, hfed, ofc u can hit hard

She was self buffed ofc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wow. A rank 9 sin hit someone hard. You don't say?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It looks like you would hit about 5.5k normal without crit or zerk, without the 30% amp it would be about 4.7k, which implies your base damage is about 8k because I assume you used Rift right? If the cleric is full Jades then it somewhat cancels out the attack levels. Damn, I don't think you sparked either, that is very likely for a Rift zerk crit.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wow. A rank 9 sin hit someone hard. You don't say?

Well i'm new to r9 i Never new it was ... THIS POWERFUL b:shocked
    It looks like you would hit about 5.5k normal without crit or zerk, without the 30% amp it would be about 4.7k, which implies your base damage is about 8k because I assume you used Rift right? If the cleric is full Jades then it somewhat cancels out the attack levels. Damn, I don't think you sparked either, that is very likely for a Rift zerk crit.

Yes I used sage Rift and I was really happy. What hits this ball out of the park is that this particular r9r2 cleric is a massive **** talker. And after all that csing that she did. She has lots of people on harshlands under the impression that she is unbeatable. So for me this was a personal victory b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i want to know why your computer doesn't crash with all of those clients open. :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WTF is up with the height/width of your screen being so weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by r9r2 cleric in your title. You clearly state that that cleric has r9+10 jaded gears, and r9r2 +12 weapon.

As far as I know, the R9r2 weapon does not provide any other defensive benefits over regular r9.

So basically your post is about 1 shotting a r9+10 jaded cleric. That's kind of normal for a sin.

But congratulations on 1-shotting a trash talker! b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WTF is up with the height/width of your screen being so weird.

I like to watch Shows on my computer while I pvp / farm making this game someting I can easily endure for long gaming sessions.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by r9r2 cleric in your title. You clearly state that that cleric has r9+10 jaded gears, and r9r2 +12 weapon.

As far as I know, the R9r2 weapon does not provide any other defensive benefits over regular r9.

So basically your post is about 1 shotting a r9+10 jaded cleric. That's kind of normal for a sin.

But congratulations on 1-shotting a trash talker! b:victory

Well The r9r2 weapon that this specific cleric has is

So in answer to your query yes purify spell counts IMO as a defensible advantage.

I'll have to find her and update my post to show a screenshot of the gear .. its a pretty scary cleric in terms of the OP gear for sure .. but the player behind the gear is laughable in both skill and personality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    and ur EGO is not BIG

sin is OP r9 is OP take ur pic

i feel sorry for said cleric having to deal with your EGO
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So in answer to your query yes purify spell counts IMO as a defensible advantage.

I'll have to find her and update my post to show a screenshot of the gear .. its a pretty scary cleric in terms of the OP gear for sure .. but the player behind the gear is laughable in both skill and personality.

The purify spell on that weapon doesn't lower damage and won't protect from a wolf emblemed, chill of deep, double sparked, zerk, crit.

You will never get any respect for a 1 shot from stealth because there is quite literally 0 skill involved. The only impressive thing in that screen shot is how you managed to aquire an obscene amount of buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So........what is the point of this thread? To poke fun at players with "better" gear losing in a PvP session?

This is why MMO players are made fun of. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The only impressive thing in that screen shot is how you managed to aquire an obscene amount of buffs.

of everyone in his squad, Crying is the only person that is not his alt (and by looking at the minimap, was also the only one out of sz with syntheros)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh look, it's this guy again.

Majority of the things you post that you think are "impressive", just aren't.

Duoing a TM69 as a sin, making a fuss about "not being R9" when you have -interval and GoF? That's just sad, especially when you have R9 archers of all things soloing that thing.

Killing some R9 cleric as an R9 sin that is fully buffed against a self buffed opponent? Yeah, not impressed. A single piece of R9r2 does not make it an R9r2 cleric and the Purify spell argument is kinda moot when you can oneshot them with a zerk crit.

Making a PvP video that not only lasted far too long to "prove a point", but also had an idiotic music? Great job.

A video about a full R9 psy pulling BH Fire also isn't impressive. R9 anything should be able to do that.

This isn't much better than the sin with R9r2 dagger that thinks he's the next big thing and then proceeded to QQ about the mere prospect of a new R9R2 with -interval.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Would it be evil of me to use the new r9 daggers with int, for pve purposes only b:cute?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My opinion on this is essentially "trollolololol" given the cleric he one-shotted is perhaps one of the biggest CSers across all the servers and the absolute worst cleric on HL period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    My opinion on this is essentially "trollolololol" given the cleric he one-shotted is perhaps one of the biggest CSers across all the servers and the absolute worst cleric on HL period.

If that context is important to appreciate the OP maybe this thread should be moved to the HL subforum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    R9 Sage COD sin... Wasn't expecting anything less.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ok, let me just clear up a few things. First, SyntherosX's ego is apparently too big for harshlands forums, so he had to post in general, where nobody even cares or knows who FairtyYx/SyntherosX is.

FairyYx is a R9 3rd cast wep cleric, with 2 peices of R9 3rd cast armor, +10 JoSD and double +12 sky covers. IMO anyone unbuffed can be one-shotted fairly reliably given the right circumstances, especially since clerics have generally the lowest armor values among caster classes save for psychics.

SyntherosX is a R9 +10 sin who never, EVER comes out unless he has barb buffs, 50k soulforce psy buffs, clerics buffs, and BM buffs, and shadow escape active, along with a pocket veno purging all his opponents. I have never seen one instance where he didn't have these exact buffs.

So yeah, that's about it. It's basically a chest-thumping thread between two of Harshland's biggest egos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ok, let me just clear up a few things. First, SyntherosX's ego is apparently too big for harshlands forums, so he had to post in general, where nobody even cares or knows who FairtyYx/SyntherosX is.

FairyYx is a R9 3rd cast wep cleric, with 2 peices of R9 3rd cast armor, +10 JoSD and double +12 sky covers. IMO anyone unbuffed can be one-shotted fairly reliably given the right circumstances, especially since clerics have generally the lowest armor values among caster classes save for psychics.

SyntherosX is a R9 +10 sin who never, EVER comes out unless he has barb buffs, 50k soulforce psy buffs, clerics buffs, and BM buffs, and shadow escape active, along with a pocket veno purging all his opponents. I have never seen one instance where he didn't have these exact buffs.

So yeah, that's about it. It's basically a chest-thumping thread between two of Harshland's biggest egos.

Right so who gives a flying hoot? Amiright?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    No such thing as "pro" when you pop from stealth... Need I say more?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Not impressed, you should be embarrassed to even dare to show anything a SIN can dob:bye
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Despicable.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh I got another

When does the pro kick in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Very impressive for a dex-based, dagger-weilding class that can pop on 30% more crit damage, 30 attack levels,and 2 spark out of stealth while using a skill that hits w/ over 400% weapon damage while zerk-critting on a target that has been SS'd.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Very impressive, oneshotting someone with the most powerful and broken gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh I got another

When does the pro kick in?

When the money starts rolling in from sponsors and ****.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well The r9r2 weapon that this specific cleric has is

Purify spell has NO effect on 1shots, all it does is prevent getting stunlocked/ make kiting infinitly easier.

So it's still only about the armor, no effect of the weapon
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Reminds me of when I played on a private server. Cleric full r9r2, JoSD, +12 etc etc. G16 cube neck, +12 sky covers etc, best gear you could imagine.

A sin once popped out of stealth to attack a factionmate near me and I immediately got 1 hit by a stray earthen rift just for being in the way. That was the last I've ever bothered with pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well... No comment...

/Closing this as I think we can all agree this thread deserves its rest now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
This discussion has been closed.