OMEN: items need more explanation

Options
freeprincemonk
freeprincemonk Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Crafting Nook
So, apparently these warsong monsters are now dropping mold Omen: _________ depending on what race it would be a different word and it is not tradeable. So, I am a seeker looking at a barbarian mold that I had recently acquired. What can I do with it? If I make it can I trade it if it's never equipped? Or do I need to level up a barb from level 5 to level 101b so I can get him in some late game gear?

Comments

• kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So, apparently these warsong monsters are now dropping mold Omen: _________ depending on what race it would be a different word and it is not tradeable. So, I am a seeker looking at a barbarian mold that I had recently acquired. What can I do with it? If I make it can I trade it if it's never equipped? Or do I need to level up a barb from level 5 to level 101b so I can get him in some late game gear?

Omen Gear is to form the 3rd form of Rank 9 currently. You might as well NPC it for 100k because you won't be able to use it unless you level a barb to 101 and get it Rank 9 and then upgrade it with a summer wind token to Rank 9 Recast to use that mold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?