Weapons with 50 attack level

Options
XShui - Lost City
XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Just saw weps with 50 attack level at Warsoul forges on the platform in mid Archo.
Why I never saw any ppl having those?
Post edited by XShui - Lost City on

Comments

• Night$aber - Dreamweaver
    Night$aber - Dreamweaver Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Because they cost about 7 billions.
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Because they cost about 7 billions.

Holy **** 7bil!!!! Seems to be the best weps currently.
    Havn't seen any better, yet.
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Take a look at Rank 9 2nd Recast. That'll blow your warsoul out of the water. :P

And that only costs about 7billion for weapon and armor atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Holy **** 7bil!!!! Seems to be the best weps currently.
    Havn't seen any better, yet.

Warsoul weapons are insanely pricy... and outdone by rank 9 stuff which is cheaper.

Hence why nobody bothers with them.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    Take a look at Rank 9 2nd Recast. That'll blow your warsoul out of the water. :P

And that only costs about 7billion for weapon and armor atm.

lol, ONLY US$5000. at top of the line 60" LED TV only cost around half of that. at 7 days cruise only cost 20% of it. Thanks all spend ONLY $5000 on R9 to keep this free to play.
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    lol, only US$5000. at top of the link 60" LED TV only cost around half of that.

I know 1 person who actually farmed enough coin to buy it without dropping a dime in my server. He's got a full R9 S2 Sin with full +12 JoSD and everything :P

Not gonna lie I was a tiny bit envious because the aesthetics are much better (even though it looks like morai) then the current r9 armor looks..

But yes the price tag is definitely high but for some money isn't an issue and some just don't care and will pay for it anyways.

(I personally wouldn't but /shrug)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

• Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When they came out, Warsoul weapons cost ~24000 USD for buying all the mats with real items.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol yeah, warsoul weapons are definitely not the most powerful weapons anymore. With R9 and the now 3rd cast nirvy, both of which are MUCH cheaper to get than warsoul by a ton, but are also more powerful. (actually not 100% sure on the nirvy since I've only seen a handful of those myself)

But yeah, warsouls are ridiculously expensive and not worth it anymore now that there's cheaper and much stronger weapons out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BluePassion - Lost City
    BluePassion - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hmmmm.
    Go rob a bank, for your Warsoul wep~

Alternatively. . .
    Rob SEVERAL banks, get your 3rd cast, then farm your Warsoul for your OP altsb:chuckle
    Om. Nomnom?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I kind of don't get why people are complaining about how 5 grand is "a lot".

I'm only at a student job, and in about 6 weeks I already have earned that much after self-use for basic necessities and tax. Sure it's not wise to throw it all into PWI immediately, but over time putting some money in isn't that bad.

Why rob a bank and have about a 99% chance to get put in jail rather than getting a basic job?

On top of all of this, not all people who have R9 or R9r are cash shoppers. I'm merchanting my way up to the weapon first, and I'm almost halfway there (~1.3b/2.6b).
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • truekossy
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Do consider that many here don't have a job for some reason or another... that or also have families to support and wind up with a lower a.amount of spare cash... or assume it's all at once instead of dumped over time in the same manner as a P2P subscription.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

I'm only at a student job, and in about 6 weeks I already have earned that much after self-use for basic necessities and tax. Sure it's not wise to throw it all into PWI immediately, but over time putting some money in isn't that bad.

Why rob a bank and have about a 99% chance to get put in jail rather than getting a basic job?

On top of all of this, not all people who have R9 or R9r are cash shoppers. I'm merchanting my way up to the weapon first, and I'm almost halfway there (~1.3b/2.6b).

College kids can get by on a surpisingly small amount of income if they get a free ride. As low as 300-400 a month, depending on circumstances. (and if you go for ramen 3x a day, maybe even 100 a month). Getting any part time job while under scholarship means you can make quite a bit of money by the time you get out of college, even with just doing server or bartending work.

I had HOPE scholarship in GA so I easily came out of college w/ no debt and 30k+ in bank just working @ pizza hut, lol.

Expenses pile up once you start getting out of college, though, so you better hope you got a good education to get a decent job once done w/ school :/ Looking back when I dropped $1k into PWI it didn't seem like much back then but nowadays I wouldn't dream of wasting that much on a game anymore.

Most of the huge cash shoppers seem to either be college kids w/ a lot of extra income and no worries, or older, retired people with a huge savings built up for retirement. Or single guys with good jobs but a nerdy lifestyle o.o. Bored housewives are another big one. Knew one who spent $300+ just buying mounts/fashion and stuff for her kid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hmm seems like the average household income in the united states is somewhere around 40k a year. Lots of jobs pay considerably less than that. Even so, by the time you take taxes,living expenses,retirement planning,insurances, etc out of that there is little left over. Not to mention somewhere around 25% of the population has no job.

Sure some people are fortunate to do much better, and good for them, but it is not the norm.

I remember when I bought just 80$ worth of game cards from target for rank 8. The young lady at the cash register looked at me like I was crazy after I explained what the cards actually bought.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i think buying this mega gear helps on thier next job applications.

go go power rangersb:victory
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

I'm only at a student job, and in about 6 weeks I already have earned that much after self-use for basic necessities and tax.

ROFLMAO. This is one of the funnies post in the last few weeks. b:laugh
    Either you're lying or you're lucky. Let's say you're lucky.

I would have to work whole year, without spending any money on food, bills... to earn $5000. So yeah, for me, and for a lot of other people who play this game, $5000 is a lot.

So, if you're lucky enough to have job that is payed well, don't say everyone can earn that much in so little time.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Easy to say, but there are many situations where people will not agree with your viewpoint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • truekossy
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ROFLMAO. This is one of the funnies post in the last few weeks. b:laugh
    Either you're lying or you're lucky. Let's say you're lucky.

I would have to work whole year, without spending any money on food, bills... to earn $5000. So yeah, for me, and for a lot of other people who play this game, $5000 is a lot.

So, if you're lucky enough to have job that is payed well, don't say everyone can earn that much in so little time.

You're earning less than 420 a month? What's your job? Mowing 3 lawns for the neighbours?

I agree with your overall point because bills, food, gas, and the like are expensive and for many 5k spare income after dealing with bills may take two to three years... but to not earn that much all year before bills means you're being hilariously underpaid or don't work much at all.
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    warsoul was the best weapon before r9 appear, and it was insanely overpriced, but still, i've seen 1 archer with it, if im not wrong was in lost city or heavens tear
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    I agree with your overall point because bills, food, gas, and the like are expensive and for many 5k spare income after dealing with bills may take two to three years... but to not earn that much all year before bills means you're being hilariously underpaid or don't work much at all.
    ^ Pretty much this.
    warsoul was the best weapon before r9 appear, and it was insanely overpriced, but still, i've seen 1 archer with it, if im not wrong was in lost city or heavens tear

I think there's been a total of 3-4 warsoul weapons made total?

Daggers - HT
    Claws - DW?
    Bow - I think either DW or Sanc?
    Another Bow? - Not sure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

• augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    ^ Pretty much this.

I think there's been a total of 3-4 warsoul weapons made total?

Daggers - HT
    Claws - DW?
    Bow - I think either DW or Sanc?
    Another Bow? - Not sure...

Dreamweaver has had 4 warsoul weapons thus far. A bow (Dragoonz), a wand (Chibiusa), claws (DemonKillers or something) and I don't remember the other one, cause I was only told about it, never saw it - it was made very early in game by someone using other people's credit cards for charging zen (aka stealing), who got banned after PWI found out about it. If I'm not wrong it was a wiz, so I'm assuming wand as well?

There's probably some other warsoul weapons around the servers.

Goonz doesn't play anymore, so currently there are 2 warsoul weapons around DW.
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Dreamweaver has had 4 warsoul weapons thus far. A bow (Dragoonz), a wand (Chibiusa), claws (DemonKillers or something) and I don't remember the other one, cause I was only told about it, never saw it - it was made very early in game by someone using other people's credit cards for charging zen (aka stealing), who got banned after PWI found out about it. If I'm not wrong it was a wiz, so I'm assuming wand as well?

Well I was close I didn't know what the 4th weapon was.

We can't confirm that 4th one in your server, so we can leave that as a rumor.

I don't think I ever heard of any others but I could be wrong :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Goonz doesn't play anymore, so currently there are 2 warsoul weapons around DW.

I think the magic weapon is a glaive, not a wand:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20402

But basicly the same thing still
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You're earning less than 420 a month? What's your job? Mowing 3 lawns for the neighbours?

Cro could simply be living in a nation where the average income is much lower. As for your "less than 420", according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_in_Europe_by_monthly_average_wage there's at least Moldova, Albania, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Macedonia.

And let's not even get to South America and Africa.

After a quick look into some average wage articles, it looks like the US has the highest average wage in the world. So yeah, there's literally millions of people who'd be worse off than you.

Not to mention that some people simply cannot work 40 hours a week.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Cro could simply be living in a nation where the average income is much lower. As for your "less than 420", according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_in_Europe_by_monthly_average_wage there's at least Moldova, Albania, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Macedonia.

And let's not even get to South America and Africa.

After a quick look into some average wage articles, it looks like the US has the highest average wage in the world. So yeah, there's literally millions of people who'd be worse off than you.

Not to mention that some people simply cannot work 40 hours a week.

In the poor countries either you work like a horse for x amount of time as the employer demands for x amount of pathetic minimal wage as it is in the specific country or you starve, simple as that, here also the minimal wage and the most common wage people get paid is roughly 400 euros (PER MONTH, unlike others think that everywhere salary is paid weekly), either you work for that sum or leave to work abroad like many have done already.
  • truekossy
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Olba: Fair enough. I'll admit I was thinking more of wages and cost of living in first world countries instead of ones where being "poor" all the time is essentially the standard.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Olba: Fair enough. I'll admit I was thinking more of wages and cost of living in first world countries instead of ones where being "poor" all the time is essentially the standard.

Well there are obviously going to be people who are not even employed because of some disability. That does still fall under "monthly wage", though. And considering that RPGs are a form of escapism and the MMO aspect turns it into a social experience, I would put my money on there being plenty of people like that in PWI.

And there's also the fact that f2p games like this have to cater to a wider audience and that is often achieved by having lower minimum requirements. Lower income means you have less to spend on your PC, which means the games you get to play have lower minimum requirements.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Kiersten - Lost City
    Kiersten - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    well, full set r9 are better than warsoulb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    b:victory
  • BanMePls - Heavens Tear
    BanMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Useless 0verly expensive equipment.